75

Word count: 2040...

Taekook stared at the raised hands of the reports, Jungkook motioned one of them to ask the question.

"Hello my name is Harry, I am from ns news channel. My question is for you mr Jeon. We haven't seen you in any official parties, or anywhere for years. May we know why were you hiding, or where were you throughout the years?"

"Hmm, so mr Harry. I was send to my uncle's house by my father who wanted me to be away from him and his family." Jungkook replied straightly without beating around the bushes.

The male nodded as he along with many wrote this statement, another hand got lifted, Jungkook motioned for the man to speak.

"Good morning, I am Jong-oh from bsc news. As you stated that your father send you away from him and his family, my question is. Wasn't you a part of his family?"

"No I was not, it's clear that for my father that means Jeon han the family consists of just two people his second wife Mina and his son d.o" Jungkook spoke.

"Hello I am Elsa from yns news. We have been seeing many videos related to Mr d.o. going viral, leaving almost all I want to know is true that Mr Jeon d.o isn't your brother, that means he isn't Jeon han's son?" Jungkook sighed at the question.

"Well, I can say the videos going viral are no where near lies. I shouldn't be saying bad things about late Jeon Mina, but it's true that she had lied about him being a Jeon." Murmurs broke as Jungkook spoke the words, all the reports began to whisper among each other.

"Mr Jeon, may we know how you got to know about all this things?" Harry asked lifting his hands.

"There's a long story about it, but the shortest answer I can give is I was informed about all this from my mother. Who was almost killed by Jeon Mina herself." Jungkook spoke, whispers never stopped after what he said.

Many reports raised their hands, but Jungkook just asked one to ask the question.

"How did you know your mother was alive, and if you knew about everything why did you stay silent and didn't take a step."

"For your first question, I met her in la where I have been living for years. Secondly, this is the step I took, I turned the tables by taking what I deserved." Jungkook spoke.

"My question is for mr Jeon Taehyung. You were a Kim before marrying Mr Jeon right?" Tae nodded humming.

"So how and when did you two met, and when did you both got married?did Mr Han knew about your marriage?"

"So we met 7 years back, in a garden where we used to go for walks daily. We got married after a year of dating, and no Mr Han had no idea that we are married." Tae spoke shortly not streching the words too much.

"Why is it like that? Why didn't you thought it was necessary to inform your husband's father about you both getting married?"

"As my husband said, for mr Han Jungkook wasn't a family. So I don't think he even cared if his son was single, committed or married." Tae shrugged his shoulders while saying.

"So if you are married for this long, why did you acted as d.o kyung's boyfriend?"

"It was part of a plan, where we needed to take back everything that my husband owned." Tae replied, the reports frowned.

"Plan? So being d.o kyung's boyfriend and taking all his money and rights was planned by you both?"

"Wrong, as stated before Mr d.o Kyung was never a Jeon, and had no right on anything neither on money nor on the surname itself. My husband did acted as his boyfriend because we need to show you all the real face of d.o kyung." Jungkook spoke in a bit stern tone.