54(M)

I am trying something different in this chapter, I hope it won't turn out to be cringey...

Word count: 2387...
"I missed daddy soooo much." Tae spoke trailing his pointer finger on jungkook's jaw who smirked, his palm moved down from tae's waist to his ass, gropping them he earned a small gasp from his husband.

"Then let daddy shower you with lots of love hmm." Jungkook spoke in a husk tone, eyes filled with lust and love.

"Sure." Tae mumbled and shut his eyes when he felt a pair of lips collide with his own, the kiss was never slow and steady. It was messy and sloppy, from the beginning Jungkook had started to suck tae's lips as if he was hungry for them, well he really was hungry for them. While his palms were busy squeezing the ass cheeks of his husband's who had his eyes shut tightly feeling his heart thumping badly in his chest.

Jungkook tugged tae's bottom lips, pulling them with his teeth that made tae hummed, he then pushed his tongue inside his husband's mouth. Their tongues danced together on the melody of their racing heart, Jungkook loved how tae's mouth tasted so sweet and felt so warm. He had missed his husband more than he could explain and he is sure he isn't letting the male go away from him for the rest of the night.

"Let's--- move to bath--room. They-- may wake up--- by the sound." Tae spoke breathing heavily as they backed away, Jungkook hummed as he pulled tae in a furious kiss again while he tapped on tae's thighs asking the male to jump.

Understanding the signal tae jumped slightly circling his arms around jungkook's neck and legs around jungkook's torso, while Jungkook gripped tae's thighs as he walked to the bathroom still kissing his love.

Closing the door by kicking it softly Jungkook pinned tae on the wall as he moved his lips from tae's lips to his jaw, sucking and nibbing over the jaw of his love, he moved further and began to decorate the delicate neck of his husband with his love bites. Tae tilted his head pushing Jungkook's face more on his neck loving how his husband's lips worked there.

Making sure to create violet hickies all over tae's neck Jungkook backed away and stared at tae with dark eyes.

"You are so beautiful." Jungkook spoke pushing himself more over tae who got pink hue on his cheeks by the sudden compliment.

"Stop flirting." Tae spoke looking away earning a soft chuckle.

"I ain't flirting I am just stating out facts my love." Jungkook spoke as he made tae stand on the floor, who was feeling shy suddenly by the intense gaze of his husband.

"Are you going to just stare at me?" Tae asked, Jungkook smirked.

"Mhmm, I see you are really desperate but let me first stare at you for a while, I have carving to stare at you like this for days." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's cheeks with his thumb softly, tae stared back. None of them knew who leaned in first but their loved the way their lips met and moved in sync, it feels amazing and exciting whenever they kiss. Even being married for more than a year, they still feel like they are kissing for the first time whenever they kiss. The feeling is always the same, butterflies going wild, gossebumps rising over their bodies.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...

"How about you give your husband a good stripping show hmm?" Jungkook spoke after backing away from the soft kiss.

"I would love to do that." Tae spoke as he placed his palm over jungkook's chest and pushed his slightly.

Jungkook turned back and stared at tae that stood infront of him unbuttoning his night shirts button one after another, eyes never leaving the gaze of his husband who was leaning on the bathroom door staring at him with lust filled gaze.