24

Word count: 2262...

Next day...

30, December.

Tae woke up with excitement as he thought his phone would be filled with the birthday wishes by all his family, but he poured as he didn't see any message from even a single person . Thinking they must be busy and would message him soon he pecked his sleeping boyfriend's lips and happily skipped to the bathroom to get a shower. When he walked out he smiled widely seeing Jungkook was awake and was talking to someone on call.

Jungkook noticed tae coming out of the bathroom, he smiled softly at his love who walked towards him.

"Yes mom, ok I will call you later. Yeah bye." Jungkook spoke on the call as he disconnected the call and pulled tae on his la making tae giggle.

"Good morning my love." Jungkook wished softly pecking tae's lips and nose.

"Good morning doe, were you talking with aunt?" Tae asked, Jungkook hummed.

"She called to tell me how much she misses me." Jungkook spoke moving the hair strand from tae's forehead who hummed and stared at Jungkook with expecting eyes, the male stared back.

"I was thinking how about we go to the hostel's restaurant and have our breakfast. Then go out." Jungkook spoke, tae shurgged his shoulder he was ok with anything till Jungkook was here with him.

"Ok then, let me take a quick shower and we will go to have breakfast." Jungkook spoke pecking tae's forehead who hummed and got up. Jungkook went to take a shower, tae thought the male would wish him with something special so he would just smile softly and walk to check his phone and again there wasn't any message again.

The two went to have breakfast on e Jungkook was ready, tae waited for Jungkook to talk about his birthday or wish him but the male talked about everything except his birthday.

They were now heading towards a mall as Jungkook as suggested to buy tae a new outfit for the new year eve. Tae huffed loudly as he still didn't got any birthday wish, he glanced at Jungkook and spoke.

"Kookie don't you think today is different?" He asked, Jungkook hummed with a thinking face.

"Hmm, is there something special today. I don't remember." Jungkook spoke with a shrug, tae hummed as he looked out of the car.

"You are doomed if you don't remember by birthday till evening mr Jeon." Tae mumbled to himself already having a punishment ready for Jungkook if the male forgets and didn't wished him till evening.

***

"Is this good or this?" Tae asked showing two clothes holding them in his either side.

"Umm, both are good but...this is better." Jungkook spoke showing a dress he chose, tae chuckled.

"Doe, that's too fancy and heavy dress just for a new year party." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked at the dress and back at tae.

"I don't think so, this goes perfectly well with the event." Jungkook replied.

"Uff it give a princess vibes bub." Tae spoke.

"So..."

"I ain't a princess." Tae spoke as a matter of fact.

"Who said that? You are my princess." Jungkook spoke casually, his words made tae stare at him with wide eyes as his cheeks got coated with baby pink colour.

"That's---  am I your princess?" Tae asked trying to not blush even harder when Jungkook took a step ahead.

"You are my princess, my cute pretty pretty princess." Jungkook spoke as he brushed their nose together that darkened the blush over tae's cheeks, the shy male's looked away and snatched the outfit from jungkook's hands after placing back the two dress he was holding.