65

Word count: 2158...

Next day...

Till afternoon tae stayed in his room either talking with the twins or resting as both the jeon's weren't at home for the whole day, the maid of the mansion came and gave tae his breakfast and lunch that was for tae was really thankful.

Around 7 in the evening tae got jungkook's message where the male informed him that he had landed in Seoul. With a wide smile over tae's face, he hid his phone and walked down bouncing slightly. He halted as he saw Han and d.o walking inside the mansion together, both of them seemed to be discussing something.

"D.o hwyung." Tae called waving at the male who rolled his eyes, han didn't even spare a glance at the male as he sat on the couch like a king. D.o showed a tight lipped smile to tae and got settled on the right side couch in the living room. With a pout over his face tae waddled towards the kitchen.

"Noona, what making?" He asked, the lady smiled at him. Other maid who were working there can't help but smile sweet at the male as well.

"I am making some favourite dishes of young master, as he is arriving today." She spoke, tae hummed nodding his head. He can't help but giggle internally as he saw a cartoon of banana milk getting stored inside the fridge.

Tae stayed in the kitchen watching the people around, but they all looked towards the door as a loud honking sound came from outside indicating someone was here. Tae so wanted to run out and see if it was his husband or not, but he has hold back himself.

"Looks like the young master arrived." One of the maids spoke with excitement laced in her voice. They all walked out to get a glimpse of the young master who had been away from the house for years, tae followed them as well. But the maids stayed behind near the kitchen door, and tae walked a bit ahead.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook stepped down from the car staring at his house. Yes house, it's not his home. Home is where people get happiness and peace and he has never gotten any of this from here after his mother left. But guess he would be happy and peaceful from today in the same house cause his heart is just inside waiting for him.

"Good evening young master." The main guard of the mansion spoke smiling at Jungkook, the male adores his young master way too much, he can't believe his young master have grown up to such a fine man cause for him it's still the little bunny who used to run around the garden with him following him around.

"Good evening uncle John, how have you been?" Jungkook asked in a soft tone, the male smiled widely.

"I am better as I have seen welcome back." John stated, Jungkook smiled at him and bowed slightly before walking inside. His attire was casual and very simple, plan baby blue lose sweatpants with lose hoodie over his upper body.

"Welcome back young master." The maid spoke who opened the door for Jungkook, Jungkook smiled and bowed to her before stepping inside the lavish living room.

"Ohhhh see dad your son is here finally." Jungkook felt as if pulling out his gun and shooting this male's head as soon as d.o's voice went into his ears. But not wanting to end his facade so easily he just smiled and bowed to the two.

"Good evening dad, good evening hyung." He spoke with a cute sweet smile over his face, but the two were giving him done looks.

"What's with your outfit Jungkook, is this how you are supposed to get dressed?" Han spoke pointing at Jungkook attire whose smile faded as he showed he felt nervous.