72

Word count: 3075

D.o shut his eyes as he fell limp in the guards hold cause he saw Jungkook real mother Jeon Ara walking inside along with the biggest mafia of South Korea Jeon Ji-hun walking inside hand in hand. While the maids and the workers including guards of the mansion, jihoo and namhoon were frozen on their places. They never thought Ara could be alive.

Hoseok who was the first one to notice the male fainting laughed aloud seeing the limped body of him in the guards hold.

"Oh god look at him." Lisa spoke once she saw why was her husband laughing his ass off.

"Coward bitch." Jimin cursed as he takes aloud, taekook smiled at their parents who were already smiling at them.

"Madam Ara." Nam-hoon muttured under his breath as he stared at the woman with wide eyes.

"Hello mr nam, nice to meet you after so long." Ara spoke, she always took the male as her brother and the same house for namhoon who had always thought the woman as his sister.

"How?" He muttured, everyone laughed softly at the shocked faces of everyone around.

"It's a very long story and will take lots of time if I explain everything. So just know I am alive and would be living with you all from today onwards." She spoke with a smile as she looked at all the workers around, she can't help but give a nod with the wide smile to Sofia who had tears in her eyes seeing the woman.

"Dada who he?" Jeongguk patted jungkook's cheeks as he pointed at Nam-hoon, the elderly man had tears in his eyes as he felt as if he was seeing jungkook's childhood again.

"My little bunnies he is dada's uncle and your ajushi." Jungkook spoke looking at both the kids jeongguk was in his arms while Jung-hyun was being carried by tae.

"Aushi?" Jung-hyun asked tilting his head cutely with a big pout on his face. Everyone present there can't help but coe aloud seeing the cute boy.

"Not aushi baby, it's ajushi." Tae corrected him with a soft smile.

"Yesh hyunie it's a-jushi." Jeongguk spoke blinking his eyes cutely while pointing his tiny pointer finger at Jung-hyun who blinked two times.

"Ajshi." He spoke with a small frown between his eyebrows, jeongguk pressed his lips cutely making a tiny dimple appear at the corner of his lips.

"Dada nwothing can be done with hyunie." Jeongguk spoke shaking his head as he placed his palm on his forehead sighing dramatically, everyone laughed at the dramatic bunny making him squeal and hide his face in jungkook's neck.

"Aww is my baby shy?" Jungkook asked tickling the boy's side waist that made his wiggle in jungkook's arms.

"Dada nwooo." His cute voice got muffled as he pushed his face even more in jungkook's neck who chuckled patting jeongguk's back.

"Hyunie did you understood it now?" Tae asked again telling the boy what was he supposed to say.

"Ajushi." He spoke and smiled widely showing his bunny teeths that made all the maids and guards of the house to have a small heart attack by the cuteness of the two.

"Great my bunny." Tae spoke as he placed the boy down and pointed at Sofia, jeongguk was now placed down near tae by Jungkook as well.

"And that is aunt Sofia..." Tae introduced all the other people around the living room, the two waved in tiny at the new faces feeling a bit shy by the gaze they had on themselves. Jungkook motioned some guards to hold ana who was trying to sneak away.

"Ok then introduction is over now what are we supposed to do with him?" Yoongi asked pointing at d.o who was still unconscious with his best friend laying unconscious near him too.