26

The dark sky filled with shining stars began to turn bright, the time went on and the morning came. The sky was filled with clouds hiding the sun behind, the atmosphere outside was cold and chilly. People were walking around wearing lots of warm clothes to save themselves from the coldness around.

In the chilly atmosphere of London there were two lovers feeling themselves warmer cause of each other's warmness. Snugged to each other they laid under the comforter totally forgetting the outside world.

The elder among the two was wide awake, for the first time in his life he loved waking up early. Cause h was able to witness the most adorable and beautiful sight right next to him. His love was all snugged into his chest, fisting his night wear shirt, cheeks pressed on his chest that made them look even fluffier, cute pout increasing his cuteness. He looked like an innocent kid sleeping peacefully, totally unknown to the gaze of his lover.

Jungkook had been awake for almost an hour already, he didn't know why but he woke up on his own and wasn't able to sleep again. His eyes landed on the adorable figure sleeping beside him and since then he has been staring at his pretty love without having a track of time.

"Why are you so irresistible my pretty love?" Jungkook spoke poking tae's pouty lips that brought a frown between the male's forehead. Jungkook had his head supported over his one hand.

"I nearly lost my control over myself yesterday." Jungkook mumbled, as he caressed tae's cheeks softly that made the frown on the male's face to disappear, the room went silent as Jungkook just stared at tae with a Whipped smile. He sighed softly as he leaned and pecked tae's lips.

"My pretty love." Jungkook mumbled placing a soft peck on tae's forehead as he moved himself from the comforter making sure to let tae hug a pillow instead of him as he got off the bed.

Getting ready after doing his morning routine Jungkook took a last glance at tae before walking out of the room.

An hour went by, and the pretty slowly began to wake up, his hands hugged the pillow tighter but a frown came over his face feeling something odd. Opening his eyes tae found that he was hugging a pillow instead of his boyfriend, turning his face he tried to find his dear boyfriend who was no where in sight.

"Kookie are you in the bathroom?" Tae asked as he sat up with a deeper frown, when he got no reply he took his phone and dialled jungkook's number, within three rings the call got picked.

"Where are you?" Tae asked, voice filled with worry that made Jungkook chuckle.

"I am at the roof top helping other for the evening party preparation, get freshen up Jin hyung Jimin and Lisa would be coming to our room." Jungkook spoke in a soft tone.

"Ok, but when did you woke up? I mean if you were up you could have woken me too." Tae spoke pushing the comforter from his body and stepping on the floor.

"I thought to let you rest, I thought you would be tired." Jungkook spoke voice having a hint of teasing in it.

"Kookie, I am going to take bath. Take care of yourself and not get hurt while doing anything. I will meet you soon, love you." Tae spoke with a whiny tone in the beginning and a soft loving tone for the rest. Jungkook smiled widely humming.

"Will surely take care of myself, you have breakfast and stay with others in the room it's really cold outside hmm. Meet you soon, love you more." Jungkook spoke tae hummed and they disconnected the call.

As Jungkook said just when tae walked out of the bathroom after completing his morning routine, the three came to his room. The four people stayed in taekook's room for almost the whole day, their lovers came for a while as they all had their lunch together in the room itself.