71

Word count: 4110...

Double update...

Do lots and lots of comments as it is a double update and long chapter, shower the chapter with lots of comments pwease.

Next day...

"Thank you so much enuwoo for helping us to get these clothes from hyung's." Jungkook spoke hugging his best friend who came to drop their outfits of the day from their other mansion.

"No need to thank me dude, it's fine. And yeah everything is set, just be ready and come in front of everyone once I announce your name." Enuwoo spoke patting Jungkook's back who nodded his head.

"I understand, now you go and look after your work. If d.o found you here he will get suspicious." Jungkook spoke, enuwoo smiled at both taekook and walked down. So enuwoo is the party organiser who has been given this contract of organizing this huge party by Nam-hoon whom Jungkook asked to do so.

Taekook began to get ready, but frowned as they heard some whispers outside the room, fortunately the room's door was closed but they still leaned to hear what was going outside.

"Lock the door, and yeah make sure no one should come here." Ji-hoo's voice could be heard well and clearly making taekook frown.

"Looks like they are planning to lock us inside." Tae spoke in a whisper.

"Hmm I think that too, wait." Jungkook spoke as he walked to take his phone, checking the footage of the corridor near his room's door he sighed seeing two body guards standing near his room's door while the door is locked.

"There are two bodyguards outside." He spoke showing tae the footage.

"Now what?" Tae asked getting a bit worried as what if their plan fail.

"I have an idea." Jungkook spoke with a smirk, tae looked at him with confused face. Jungkook dialled someone's number.

"Hello yeonjun you and soobin get near my room and tell the body guards that they have to go to the lawn side. Make sure to give them enough money that shuts their mouth." Jungkook spoke to his trusted man who have been working for him here in Seoul.

"Ok sir." Yeonjun spoke, tae smirked at Jungkook's quick planning. The two got ready knowing yeobin will definitely handle the guards and there weren't even wrong, as after a few minutes the room's door got unlocked and the two males assured them that they are free now.

The two waited for enuwoo to start the party, tae adjusted jungkook's coat and set his wavy long hairs as it was getting time for the male to finally get infront of everyone in his real look. Taking a deep breath Jungkook pecked tae's lips and walked out once he heard the announcement. Tae stayed back waiting for Jungkook to call him, and he did walkes out with full confidence in his real self once Jungkook called him.

Let's see the party scene from start so nothing is missed...

The jeon's mansion was decorated beautifully, big branded cars were coming to jeon's mansion. All business men around South Korea, every channel news reporter was invited to this party. D.o had a wide fake smile on his face as he talked to every person he met politely. He was a master of the facade and he was proving it well. Even being nervous and scared of being exposed or of the person who messaged him he  didn't let anyone see this.

D.o made them get settled on the big round chairs in the living, he walked towards ji-hoo and pulled the male to a corner.

"Have you locked Jungkook and Taehyung in the room or not?" He asked in a whisper.