46

Double update...

Word count: 2699....

Days went by and 6 months passed in a snap for the whole family who are eagerly waiting for the Jeon twins to arrive, the day taekook informed everyone about them expecting twins everyone can't help but squeal and scream in happiness as this was the first time the family will have twins.

And since then tae became like a king for everyone, everyone began to treat him with extreme care. Everyone panicked when suddenly tae's blood pressure began to go low, but they were assured by the doctor who told that it was just because of some hormonal thing but yes his health will get in danger if his blood pressure raised and got lowed after a certain level.

Currently tae was laying on the living room couch, covered with a fluffy blanket, he was watching some cartoon smiling, giggling and laughing at the funny moments going on. Jungkook who walked out with a bowl of strawberries and a big glass filled with banana milk shake chuckled at tae's soft giggles.

"My love, here have your favourite strawberries and banana milk." Jungkook spoke placing the bowl and glass on the coffee table, but he bite his inner cheek as he saw tae blinking his puppy eyes cute to him.

"I dwon't want strawberries." Tae spoek, for a moment Jungkook was stunned he felt as if he was hearing things cause tae declined to eat strawberries.

"You... Don't wanna have strawberries?" Jungkook asked, tae nodded his head confirming his words.

"Ok, so what would my love want to have?" Jungkook asked as he leaned to peck tae's lips making tae smile widely.

"Mint choco." Tae spoke in a cheerful tone, and here Jungkook felt as if he really had some problems in his ears. Cause tae can never ask for mint chocolate ice cream right?

"You wanna have mint chocolate ice cream?" Jungkook asked and giggled as he received a pillow over his chest from a glaring puppy... Oops I mean glaring tae.

"Get me a mint chocolate ice cream you hot Bunny." Tae spoke huffing loudly, Jungkook smiled crunching his nose, he leaned to peck the juted out lips of his love.

"Will bring in a minute." Jungkook spoke as he jogged towards the kitchen, getting two scoops of mint chocolate ice cream. Tae's eyes shined as he saw the green coloured icecream with tiny chocolate chips over it, he literally snatched the ice cream bowl from jungkook who laughed at the desperation.

Jungkook sat near tae who leaned his body on jungkook's body while he began to eat the ice cream with a happy face, he sipped the banana milk occasionally. While tae was sipping the banana milk Jungkook thought to get a spoon of ice cream but hissed as tae slapped his hand.

"Don't steal my ice cream." Tae spoke with a glare.

"I want just a spoon." Jungkook spoke with a pout trying to melt tae, but the male huffed as he took the bowl away from Jungkook reach.

"You can't it's mine and my babies." Tae spoke caressing his big baby bump. Jungkook smiled smugly.

"Babies... Hmm I want to tell our babies something." Jungkook spoke as he leaned to the baby bump while tae waited for Jungkook to speak what he wanted to.

"Babies you know there was a day when mama said that he will never have mint chocolate ever in his life, he felt that the ice cream tastes as if he was eating a toothpaste. And now see your mama isn't letting dada have his favourite ice cream." Jungkook spoke and laughed as tae huffed aloud.

"It's not me who is having all the ice cream, it's the babies." Tae spoke with a big pout, Jungkook hummed with a wide bunny grin.

"I understand I understand." Jungkook spoke as he smooches tae's lips before taking a spoon of ice cream sneakily, and that's how the two ended up laughing giggling, tae complaining, or Jungkook teasing or flirting with his dear husband.