66

Word count: 2477....

Next morning...

Tae stepped down from the stairs after freshening up and frowned hearing laughs and murmurs from outside. He peeked out and rolled his eyes seeing two new faces sitting near d.o and han. The man was the same age as Han and the other one was a girl similar to their age.

The girl was wearing a brown tight dress reaching above her knees, hairs open and wavy, full male up face with red tinted lips. Tae scoffed silently seeing her flirting with d.o even tho she is here to meet the male's younger brother for marriage.

Tae just walked in the kitchen to get his doubt clear, he greeted the maids preparing breakfast.

"Noona thwere new pwople who they?" He asked sucking his thumb a little, Sofia smiled at him.

"They are master jeon's friends come to talk about young master's marriage." She spoke tae hummed.

"Ohhh kookie iws marrwying." He asked tilting his head, Sofia sighed.

"I wish young master would reject her, she is nothing but a slut. She will destroy his life for sure if they get married." Sofia spoke, tae pouted humming. The maids began to serve the breakfast, while tae walked to the living room with a pacifier between his lips immediately catching the new people's attention.

"Who is he?" The girl named jinna asked pointing at tae who was staring at him with his puppy eyes.

"Oh he is... My boyfriend taehyung." D.o spoke after a small pause, he need to now introduce tae as his boyfriend to everyone. The girl hummed looking at tae from up to down.

"Isn't he weird?" She asked, as tae was wearing another lose outfit with a small hair clip at the side of his head.

"He is little." D.o spoke with a sigh, jinna made an ohh sound smirking internally cause she thought the whole house would be now under control cause d.o's boyfriend is little.

"Call your son Han." Jinna's father spoke Han hummed as he asked Nam-hoon who was also present there to call Jungkook. Nam-hoon went to call Jungkook, he walked back and just in a few seconds the male came in view. Han and d.o stared at him while being done cause Jungkook was again wearing a loose attire, dark brown lose shirt with light brown lose sweatpants.

But jinna had her jaw dropped seeing the handsome male infront of her eyes, she was literally drooling over him as Jungkook walked down and bowed to the everyone

But jinna had her jaw dropped seeing the handsome male infront of her eyes, she was literally drooling over him as Jungkook walked down and bowed to the everyone. Tae glanced at the girl as he was also sitting on one of the couch, he felt like banging the girls face over the glass table infront. How dare she drool at his husband, meanwhile the said husband of his was close to have a nose bleed seeing tae with a pacifier in his mouth.

"Sit son." Jinna's father spoke Jungkook hummed glancing at his father and than at tae who was having a hard time to hold back his anger.

"Jungkook this is my daughter jinna." The male introduced once Han introduced him with Jungkook, the male fakely smiled at her who tugged her hairs showing she was shy by his gaze.