22

Around 11 am, Seoul.

"The atmosphere here is good." Jimin spoke as the two walked out of the hotel to get in their cab.

"Mhmm, it is. Actually it's quite new to us as we have come back after years." He spoke while they got inside, they talked throughout the journey as the driver drove them to the shady area where Taehoon lives. The driver and the cab weren't unknown to them, the driver was their own man who works for them in Seoul while being a driver as his work.

"We are here mr min." He informed once they were near taehoon's house.

"Hmm." The two hummed and got out of the cab, walking towards the house they supposed was taehoon's they got hidden behind a bit tree which was surrounded by bushes. They stayed there as they couldn't go and kill the male as taehoon had many security guards all around his house.

Meanwhile...

Taekook walked hand in hand in the biggest mall of London, walking in inside they looked around both had masks on so no one can catch them. They walked towards the jwellery shop to pass their time until hoseok who is keeping an eye on every cctv camera sitting in la infroms them about the arrival of johwa. They were walking around the shop so no one gets suspicious on them, while Roaming his eyes around tae stopped at a specific ring, his eyes were focused on the beautiful ring shinning under the glass.

He brushed his finger over the glass table in which the ring was, he was mesmerized by the ring. The staff of the shop noticed this and came to ask if tae wants to check the ring.

"Hello sir would like to try this ring?" She asked politely, tae turned his head to see where Jungkook was he found the male standing a few steps away from him as he talked on phone with someone. Tae gave her a small smile that wasn't visible because of mask and nod, she smiled pulling the ring out handling it to tae.

Tae wore the ring in his ring finger and stared at his hand, the ring suited him well. It felt as if it was made for him, tae licked his lips as he thought of asking Jungkook to buy him this ring once he is ready for the marriage.

"It is looking extremely pretty on your finger and it's perfect size for you. Do you need me to pack this?" She asked, tae shook his head as he removed the ring and carefully placed back on her palm that made her frown.

"It's good, but I don't nees it yet. I will buy this definitely when I am going to marry." He spoke calmly with a small smile on his face.

"My love do you want to buy something, we still have time." Tae turned around to look at his boyfriend who spoke coming towards him.

"No doe, not yet. With whom were you talking?" Tae asked, the girl smiled at the couple as she placed back the ring and went to attend other customers.

"Oh it was suga." Jungkook spoke shortly, as he brushed some hair from tae's forehead.

"Ohhh, should we go to any other showroom?" Tae asked, Jungkook smiled that wasn't visible because of the mask he had on, still tae was able to see the male's eyes curling upwards.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" He asked interwining their fingers together. Tae thought while humming.

"How about you shop, I was thinking of getting some toys for the two nephews of mine and we can get a few toys for your soon to be nephew or niece." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as he smiled softly remembering he would be an uncle once lisa and hoseok's baby would be born.

"That's a great idea, we should definitely but some toys for them." He spoke, the two walked out of the shop and went to the toy showroom, they selected a few toys of ji-nam nd joon-seok and a few for the unborn baby as well.