36(M)

Word count: 2751....

The sun rose letting the dark sky be filled with bright warm rays, the shiny sun ray was spreading its warmth to the world. As the atmosphere of the city was still chilly the warm rays made every soul to feel better. But the two lovers tangled under the comforter weren't really in need of any outside warmness.

They were getting a good amount of warmness through each other, their naked bodies were stuck together as they slept peacefully in each other's arms. The birds chirping outside may have woken the elder among the two, as the male opened his eyes slightly and loved the view he got just after waking up. He can't help but forget the world and stare at his husband sleeping peacefully all snugged in his arms.

"My baby." The words slipped from jungkook's lips as he poked tae's pouty lips softly that earned him a small whine from the sleepy male. Jungkook can feel the soft squeeshy breast of his husband pressed on his hard ones, his hands were resting on tae's bare waist, while their lower regions were too close. As the male poked tae's lips tae moved slightly making Jungkook member brush over his pussy that surely made Jungkook gulp hard.

His mind began to wonder some stuffs which surely wasn't innocent, his hands slowly moved down as he rested his palms on the bare ass cheeks of his love. Tae frowned in sleep as he felt the touch, but he soon went back to sleep when the movement stopped.

"Ufff I should just close my eyes or I will end up getting a problem." Jungkook muttured as he felt his mind getting tooo hot scenario. Shaking his head and pushing his dirty thoughts away he closed his eyes and drift off again.

***

2 hours later...

Tae sighed softly as he felt his sleep being completed, he blinked his eyes and opened them just to smile seeing his husband still sleeping hugging him close. As tae's mind registered their position he brushed furiously, he could feel the hands of the male resting on his ass cheeks, and the way their chest was pressed together made his body feel a bit hot.

He bit his lips as he leaned to peck jungkook's pouty lips, backing away his eyes caught his name that was beautifully written on jungkook's chest. He can't help but feel his heart getting filled with nothing except love for Jungkook who had tae's name written on his chest so he and his heart know that they belong to tae.

Tae brushed his finger oh so softly on the initials of his name, he can't even imagine the pain Jungkook must have felt while he got the tattoo. Just the thought of Jungkook being in pain made tae's heart sink, tae leaned down a little as he pressed his lips on the area where his name was written.

"Are you perhaps trying to take advantage of my sleep?" Tae got startled as he heard the deep morning voice Jungkook, with wide eyes he looked up and saw the male smirking.

"I... Wasn't taking advantage of you." Tae spoke but his cheeks turn red when Jungkook hummed giving a soft squeeze to tae's ass cheek.

"You weren't, you were just pecking your husband's chest right?" Jungkook asked, with the same red cheeks tae nodded his head.

"Hmm so I got the right to peck my husband's cheeks too.~~" Jungkook sang as he moved his hand from tae's ass to get a hold of the edge of the comforter. He was about to get that off from their body but it was gripped by tae.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't I feel shy." Tae mumbled, Jungkook chuckled as he pecked tae's lips.

"No need I have seen all of it already." Jungkook spoke as he jerked off the comforter from their body, tae gasped slightly as the air hit his private parts. He can't help but press his legs together and cover his buds with his palm that's surely made Jungkook groan who got his eyes fixed on the breast.