44

The story will move a bit fast from this chapter...

Taekook sat in the cabin of Mrs Emma, the family gynecologist of their family. Jin, Lisa and Jimin the three of them have been Emma's patients, and now it's tae. The two smiled at the elderly woman as she walked in with the reports in her hands. Taking a seat opposite of the two she passed the report to the two.

"Well congratulations to both of you, tae is 3 weeks pregnant." She spoke with a soft smile, wide smiles broke on both of the lovers faces as they squeezed their intertwined palms together.

"Thank you so much for the confirmation Mrs Emma." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as if thanking the woman as well.

"There's nothing to thank me Taehyung, you are a family to me. I have known you and your family for years. And you make sure to take care of yourself, hmm." Emma spoke with a smile.

"Mrs Emma, can you please give a brief about his health and the precautions we need to have throughout the time. The do's and don't's, and his diet plan and all." Jungkook asked, the woman hummed as she handled him a chart of the food tae should consume and the foods he should avoid.

"Make sure he eats on time and never skips a meal, protein contains food is best to have at least one time a day. And other things are all in this chart so you can follow that as per this, and yeah if you are having any doubt call me without any hesitation. One more thing, he may get a severe headache, and can feel dizzy or Nausea. It is very common in pregnancy so don't stress about it. Rest is all fine, I will prescribe some medicine, make sure to take them on time." She spoke as she wrote the medicine and gave the paper to Jungkook.

The two stood up and after thanking her again they walked out. Jungkook asked jack his secretary who was standing outside to get the medicines as they proceeded to the car. Jungkook opened the backside car's door and helped tae get inside, he sat in as well while closing the door as they waited for Jack to return back.

"Kookie can we get some fruits on the way back, I am carving for them." Tae spoke putting his head on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook wrapped his arm.around tae's waist as he pulled tae closer hugging him from the side.

"Which fruit do you wanna eat?" Jungkook asked, tae made a thinking sound.

"Strawberries and... Banana." He spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"We will buy them on the way." Jungkook spoke as his free palm got rested on tae's tummy caressing it slowly, the driver's side door got opened as jack got inside.

"Mr Jeon." He spoke giving the paper bag of medicine to Jungkook who asked him to stop by a supermarket to buy the fruits.

****

A few weeks later...

Everyone was currently in the hospital, it was finally the day yoonmin will get their baby. Jimin was inside the labour room crying and screaming in pain, yoongi was with him as well to give some support to his husband, while others expect Lisa and Ara were waiting outside.

Tae was hugging jungkook tightly shedding silent tears as he heard the loud screams, he flinched in jungkook's arms when the cries got louder. Jungkook got worried for tae as he tightened his hold on the male's waist, Jungkook really didn't wanted to take tae to the hospital but the male was at the verge of crying as he wanted to be near his best friend. And not being able to say no to the crying love of his jungkook had to bring tae here.

But he is right now regretting his own decision as he can't see tae crying and the male have been crying constantly.

"Kookie... nothing will happen to Minnie right?" Tae asked as he peeked up at Jungkook who looked down shaking his head immediately.