his heartless bride

Por kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... Más

intro
trailer 💗
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra 💖

chapter- 15

5K 222 20
Por kim_snowflake

|D A A R I K A Pov|

Daarika turned back and saw herself surrounded by soldiers.

She looked at him who was gently patting a eagle in his hands.

"I thought you would be smart" he said breaking the silence.

"You proved it wrong" he continued while patting the eagle.

"Daarika" he said and shivers ran down my spine.

"You made a wrong move" he said and I looked at his green orbs which had no emotions.

"Let's give you punishment so that none tries to go against me again. Not even you" he said and his eyes met mine.

Punishment.......the word I am scared of...

|H I N D kingdom|

"My lord. Now yuvraj died. There is no male heir for the throne who will govern the country" one minister said.

Chandra shekhar who was sitting on the throne was in deep thoughts. His mind was somewhere else when he heard a minister say

"Your position is at strike. Please decide something my lord. I think it would be best if you marry a woman and produce a heir for the Kingdom. " One more minister said

Chandrashekhar looked at him

"We all agree with him your highness. Please get married " and other ministers joined him.

Soon the room was filled with requests for the king to get married

"There is no need for it!" Everyone looked at the entrance and saw yamini standing there. She came inside the royal court along with her attendees.

She stood infront of the ministers.

"Now we might don't have a son but we have a son In law to rule Hind " she said smiling and Chandra shekhar looked at her confused

"Son in law? " Others wispered

" Are you talking about Yuhaan?" Chandra shekhar asked

Yamini shook her head and said

"Sarika's husband" she said

Chandrashekhar stood up from his throne.

"WHAT?"

"princess Sarika got married??"

"Who was he?"

"Was it her lover"

Many questions rose between the people.

Yamini asked to be quite and called someone.

"Here comes my daughter Sarika and her husband Krish" she said proudly while the couple entered the palace.

|D A A R I K A POV|

"Leave me......where are you dragging me to?" I asked as his grip on my hand tightened.

He was dragging me somewhere.

He felt me struggling a lot so he pushed me to the nearest wall and my back collided with the wall.

"Let me tell you Daarika. Your actions hurts the pride of my country. You are no longer a woman of Hind but a woman of my palace from the moment I married you. What will the people speak when they come to know that my bride tried to run away from me? That too on the wedding night? " He screamed at my face.

"You hate tried to humiliate me, the sultan and I never tolerated a person humiliating me. You deserve a punishment " he said and his hands slowly traced on my cheeks.

I flinched at his touch when his cold bare fingers touched my hot chubby cheeks.

"I hope you will learn your mistakes and will never try to go against me in the future. This time I am going easy on you and that doesn't mean I will at the next time. Have a good night here" he said and suddenly pushed me aside inside a hole more like a dug hole.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???! LET ME OUT!"  Daarika said

"I saw that you love climbing walls. Climb and come out if you can or spend your night here. Good night " he said and went away leaving me in the dark and shabby hole.

"Let me out!!! " Daarika yelled but no reply from up.

"Screw him!" She crused at him.

She sat down in one corner and looked at the moon which was shining brightly.

"Mother......." She wispered

"Everything is in chaos......please help me to achieve what I started" she prayed.

|Y U H A A N POV|

I know she would to this but was i little harsh with her? But now she became my wife. She had to be my wife utleast until I was crowned officially as the sultan.

I was thinking deeply when someone entered my chamber.

"You are harsh towards your wife little brother" said the person who entered the room.

Yuhaan's brow tightened knowing who was it

"But I must say, she is beautiful just like Suhani" he said and Yuhaan turned and saw him elder brother, Rihaan Muhammad Khan.

"I dare you to speak a word again about her" yuhaan said

"Calm down. I won't snatch your wife away but...." Yuhaan looked at him with a anger filled eyes

"Will make her mine sooner. Both her and this kingdom" he wispered in yuhaan's ears and went away.

Yuhaan's eyes was filled with anger and rage. He broke the vase which was near him.

"I won't let it happen" he said

|NEXT DAY|

"Choti Begum" someone called Daarika who was sleeping while hugging her knees.

Daarika woke up hearing the person's call.

"Choti begum, wake up" she said and Daarika woke up and looked at her

"What are you doing here?" She asked Aruhi who was standing up.

"I came here to help you. You have to meet sultan" she said

"Why should I meet him again?" Daarika asked

"Today there is a important meeting in the palace and you are asked to be summoned"
She said and Daarika nodded her head.

She came out with the help of Aruhi and moved back to her chamber.

She changed herself into a peacock green lehanga and groomed herself to be presented in the court

"Aruhi" Daarika called her

"Yes choti begum" she said

"I heard that sultan has a first wife and loves her immensely. I haven't seen here yet" Daarika said.

Aruhi who was combing her hair halted in her steps. Daarika looked at her through the mirror

"What happened?" Daarika asked her.

"T-that-" she was cut of by the door opening and aruhi bowed to the person who entered the chamber.

"Greetings concubine Tamana" she greeted.

Daarika looked at a woman who  a stunningly beautiful woman with long, dark hair that cascades down her back in luscious waves. Her deep brown eyes are framed by long lashes, and her full lips are  painted in a luxurious red. She stands at a petite 5'4', but her presence is anything but small.

"Who is she?" Daarika questioned Aruhi who was standing there

"Stay away from my sultan" that woman said

Daarika's eyes frown

"My Sultan? Are you his wife?" She questioned her

She chuckled

"I am his legal concubine who will soon be his legal wife, Tamana " she said proudly

Daarika looked at her confused

_________________________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 53.2K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
57.7K 1.6K 40
"Loving him was red. The lover in me is dead." As soon as I signed those "nikaah" papers my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I was beyond hap...
12.8K 770 16
'HER' Series book one They thought they were strangers but they were more than that... ♡♡♡ ADVAIT SHEKHWAT- 29 years ol...
Hopeless Battle Por Nae

Ficción histórica

696K 25.3K 46
(Book #1 of Battle series) His eyes blazing with a rare fire. His grasp on her hand was tight enough to leave a bruise, his sword inches away from he...