No one left (UA civil war/Vig...

Autorstwa lazycatqueen

What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 28

384 7 2
Autorstwa lazycatqueen

Izuku's POV

"Nijima-" Aizawa starts, "..."

"You got the lowest score in the class." Aizawa says, "And I said earlier that the lowest ranked student would get expelled..."

The class continued to stare at Izuku and he looked back, opening his eyes wide. Doing that hurt his eyes since he was staring at a computer all morning.

"But that was just a joke that I made up. Hahahahaha," Aizawa finishes awkwardly.

The whole class (whole class = whole class - mineta and bakugou) breathes a sigh of relief they didn't know they were holding. The new cinnamon roll of their life couldn't no wouldn't be kicked out!

"But," Aizawa says continuing, "I was wondering what happened back there."

The whole class turns to look at Izuku again who was just smiling awkwardly.

"Um- Sir? What do you mean?" Izuku asks.

"Well, you ranked first for the entrance exam so for you to fail during the activity suprised me... that's all."

"Well," Izuku says before pausing and looking down at his hands, "Like I said um.... my quirk is an analyzing quirk so..."

"..." Aizawa looked at the boy before sighing, "Please just tell me. We both know that you weren't giving it your all."

Izuku looked up, his eyes even widder than before although mentally they were narrowed and were cat eyes.

"I-" Mineta says, "That's true?"

That grape pervist just had to get his opinion in on every topic huh?

"Sir?" Izuku asks questioningly (is that a word?)

"..." Aizawa says before he gives up. "Fine. Go to lunch. I guess. I'll just be here sleeping, bring me coffee? Or I don't actually care as long as you come back after eating."

The class nods at his words and they shuffle out of the class one by one.

Izuku is the last one out and Uraraka was waiting for him outside the classroom. He looks at her in suprise.

"I thought you were going to eat with your new friends-" He starts asking and she slaps his shoulder lightly.

"You are my friend!" She says, "Plus I've known you for longer and I like you better! Not in that way of course!"

Izuku nodded in understanding, platonnically. 

"Thanks." He mutters, "I was going to eat by myself."

"NIJIMA AOI!!!" Iida's familiar voice shouts down from the hall as the two friends were heading to Lunch Rush Cafeteria. 

The motorized boy who was racing towards them screeches to a sudden break. He left a slight bit of scratch marks and before he continued talking to Izuku, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a hankerchief before wiping down the floor. Once the floor was clean he turned back to the pair and started talking. 

"I'm sorry for my earlier behavior during the entrance exam! I spoke to rashly! I don't truly believe that you with your quirk couldn't become a hero. I just didn't know any better or I just didn't under-"

"You just didn't understand or know any better? Um... don't worry about it! People told me that I couldn't be a hero a lot." Izuku says finishing the other's sentence with a small smile.

"Would you like to eat lunch with us?" Uraraka cuts in, savings the group from the awkward silence that settled over them.

Iida nods and gives them a comic thumbs up. Together the three of them start heading towards the cafeteria. 

~~Time Skip to the cafeteria~~

"wowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow." Uraraka says, muttering at an Izuku worthy speed.

This was a truly spectacular sights to their pitiful and poor states. Truly the UA cafeteria was one of the most spectacular sighs that Uraraka and Izuku had seen.

There was the pro hero Lunch Rush who was currently cooking in the kitchen and there was a large menu of what the cafeteria was serving today.

"wowowowowowowowowowow." Uraraka says again. "They have so much food available, they look so good, and they are available for such a cheap price."

She was gesturing from the menu to Izuku to Iida. Izuku almost told her to stop being a cheap person again.

But Iida had already decided what he wanted and had lined up to get his meal.

Izuku not knowing what he was getting yet and joined Uraraka. They slowly read down the list of menu items.

So much food, so many options. The whole cafeteria business was making Izuku's brain hurt. He wasn't even hungry anyways, he just would force himself to eat a little so that nobody would worry.

"What are you going to get Izuku?" Uraraka asks as she gestured at the list, "I'm probably going to get some sort of rice dish! And probably mochi as a dessert. I love mochi so much!"

"Oh~" Izuku says pausing and his eyes randomly land on Katsudon.

He freezes petrified as he stares at that intimidating word.

Katsudon

.

.

.

Katsudon.

He used to love it so much, but for the past 10 months, he hadn't even tried to eat it.

No, he did try to eat it but everytime he went to a shop with the plan to eat or buy katsudon, he freezed up. Fear would always settle deep into his bones and he was left standing dorkily at the entrance of a convenience shop or a resturant.

He couldn't help but be reminded of what had happened with the katsudon.

Mrs. always made Izuku lunch to go to school.

Sometimes simple onigiri (rice balls), sometimes a simple sandwhich, sometimes some rice dish, but on special days she gave him some katsudon.

No matter where they went, where Izuku tried his katsudon he always ended up deciding that Mrs. made the best one.

And that night, when Izuku had gotten home late 10 months ago from his long and emotional day, Mrs. was worried out of her mind and she had been set on making Izuku katsudon. That was what he smelled cooking before the smell of the fire covered his senses.

Now whenever he smelled katsudon he coulnd't help but shrink backwards in fear. The smell of katsudon brought along a burning smell and with it fear.

Uraraka notices his petrified look and waves her hand in front of his face, he snaps out of his fear for a moment and shoots her a grateful look before saying, "I'll have a curry..."

"But-" Uraraka starts, "You always said that you liked katsudon..."

"I-" Izuku starts before swallowing hard, "I don't really like katsudon anymore, I ate it too much anyways... hahahaha."

Uraraka nodded in understanding and doesn't pressure him any further. The two lined up to get their food. Still Izuku couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen here. Call it intuition against his enemy the katsudon. Making jokes to relieve mental stress really helped. 

Izuku was handed a bowl of curry by Lunch Rush and he quickly pays before dashing elsewhere, he can kind of see the katsudon out of the corner of his eyes lined up nicely at the kitchen waiting to be eaten. Uraraka was walking ahead of him as she was in front of him in the line and Izuku hurries to catch up with her. On her plate was a small rice bowl with some eggs and natto (a japanese topping), it's simple and filling. The big thing was the mochi she had with her.

Izuku gives her a smile as they search the crowd for Iida. He was sitting in a booth and they only recognize him from his tall blue haired head. They change directions and start to head towards him, from where Izuku was walking, the angle. Nothing would prepare him for what he saw Iida eating until it was too late. 

~~~~

(1237 Words)

Guys!!! 3rd update today. <3

im rlly trying to keep up the story.

i can't wait for drama to happen lol :)

comments?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.2K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
1.1K 17 6
Izuku Midoriya was born with multiple quirks but couldn't actively use them because his body couldn't handle them plus he couldn't tell anyone or he...
22.3K 809 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...