No one left (UA civil war/Vig...

By lazycatqueen

What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 24

394 8 0
By lazycatqueen

Izuku's POV

As Izuku stared at the 2 wires he couldn't help but think:

Nezu that little piece of -

But then he sighed and accepted his fate that the Satan of UA had laid out before him. He truly respected the principle of UA too much to say anything bad, not really though... plus he couldn't really say anything since he had annoyed Nezu just as much by repeatedly hacking into the UA system and trolling the teachers and Nezu. UA had increased their security around their system but that wouldn't keep Izuku out.

People with too much time on their hands were dangerous.

The red wire glinted evily and the blue wire glinted evily. Izuku didn't know which to choose, his gut was telling him to pull the red wire but it could always be blue. Blue symbolized good right? Or like correct? Or was that green? It didn't matter if it was green after all green was blue but mixed with yellow~ still no matter how Izuku put it, his gut still said red.

As Izuku hung onto the robot as it rampaged around terrifying all the applicants, his mind finally showed him a solution in the form of a memory.

His mind flashed back to what Present Mic had said earlier during his big speech in the auditorium.

~Flashback~

"Each robot has a red chip that when destroyed will notify us who killed/destroyed it... and it'll add points immediately to your name and if you take a critical hit, your blue chip will alert us that you are down and we will send help over immediately."

~End of Flashback~

Without thinking, Izuku reaches into the panel and yanks the red wire out.

.

.

.

OH GODS, why didn't he grab the blue one?! It would've been funny if the applicants all exploded. 

But Izuku knew that red was the right answer and as much as he wanted to explode some of the applicants... he did have a test to pass. 

Thank you Nezu! Izuku thought, something he never thought he would say much less think.

Nezu had shown Izuku the answer by coding Present Mic's speech into an answer for the choice before Izuku. Thanks to Nezu, Izuku was getting into UA. At least if his gamble and guess was right.

The 0-pointer Izuku was clinging on froze it's mad rampage and attack before it started falling back down to the Earth. Where Izuku was right now, he would be squished directly by the giant robot. His brain scrambles to come up with a solution to his impedning doom and at last he finds one. 

Izuku starts climbing around the robot's neck trying to reach the side where he wouldn't be squished from and at the last possible second he manages to reach his destination, stand up and jump off the robot. Mr. 0-pointer crashes into the ground, splintering the concrete further and there's a loud clattering as his metal armur repeatedly slam against the UA grounds. If Izuku was still standing ont he robot, he would have probably broken both his ankles from the force of the impact. That is if he hadn't launched himself off the robot at the right time. 

Please note that Izuku had put no calculations into this, just a healthy dose of instincts and luck that he'd been lacking in other areas.  

His feet hurt from the impact of the jump off the robot and the landing plus the roll but it hurt less than being squished under that giant robot, or having both of his ankles broken from the impact. 

Izuku had only lightly sprained his ankles and he managed to stand up and walk it off. He had promised himself that he wouldn't get injured today- (it was only so that he wouldn't have to see Recovery Girl and so that his scars won't be seen lol).

There were 10 seconds left on the clock of the practical exam and Izuku put as much distance between him and the 0-pointer as he could. Right before the 1 second turned to a depressing 0, like Izuku's current total of points, the robot behind him exploded in a bright fiery light of sound and metal raining from the sky.

Similar explosions followed and within moments, it was raining metal from the sky and the atmosphere had turned a fiery orange colour.

As a final score, Izuku guessed that he'd gotten around 20% of the total amount of robots in this group that participated. 

Behind him, pieces of metal from the 0-pointer slowly fell back down from the sky and with the bright orange sky behind him, Izuku looked really badass as he walked away from the scene. 

However his awesome-ness was broken by a cheerful and innocent smile, but that was only on the surface, internally he was cackling with joy.

With a loud screech, Present Mic had announced over the speakers that the practical exam was over.

Izuku had gotten what he'd come here for. The highest score just to rub around it in the blue-haired boy's face when he saw him at school.

Yes Izuku was spiteful like that.

He had promised himself earlier that he would show the blue-haired boy what someone like him could do. What someone who fought quirkless or was quirkless could do.

~Flashback~

As Izuku was walking towards the ground for the practical exam, Iida had fallen back to chat with him.

"I SAW THAT YOU FINISHED THE WRITTEN EXAM SO FAST!" Iida screamed and Izuku flinched.

He had a bad run with screaming people, All Might, Bakugou- 

you could see were his dislike of loud people had come from.

"I ADMIRE YOU! YOU'RE SO SMART AND HEROIC!!"  The blue-haired boy continued completely ignoring Izuku's uncomfortable looks, "WHAT IS YOUR QUIRK?!"

"Um." Izuku said quietly and Iida immediately shut up to hear what the white-haired boy had to say, "I have an - um- analyzing quirk."

"AN ANALYZING QUIRK?! BUT YOU STILL WANT TO BECOME A HERO?! WHY DIDN'T YOU ENROLL IN MANAGEMENT INSTEAD?! YOU'LL BE QUIRKLESS OUT THERE AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT FIGHTING QUIRKLESS IS A DEA-"

Izuku had seen Uraraka and had started to pick up his pace but to his disappointment, Iida easily tagged along. Right, the other boy had a speed quirk. Iida had continued rambling about how Izuku shouldn't apply for the hero course and how un-heroic it was to joke around with pro heroes by applying like this.

Izuku wanted to kill the other boy. 

Iida was getting on Izuku's nerve but he supressed his feelings and laughed along with the strict and slightly awkward boy. It probably couldn't be helped the way Iida thought, quirk discrimination wasn't usually taught at schools. Much less to richer families like Tenya Iida's who came from a long line of Pro Heroes... 

Not to worry. Izuku would teach him later, after he got into UA. He would teach Iida that his quirk or fighting quirkless during a fight didn't really change anything about the outcome of a battle.

He had caught up with Uraraka and both of them rolled their eyes as they heard the boy continue rambling-

Izuku really existed only to rub it in people like Iida and All Might and Bakugou that indeed quirkless people could become heroes.

~~End of Flashback~~

 Really right now all Izuku had the urge to do was write: AKARI WAS HERE.

But he couldn't do taht, that would blow his cover and that wouldn't be dramatic enough.

Izuku lived for drama. 

Izuku walked towards the entrance of the grounds and as he neared, he passed a bunch of people getting kisses from Recovery Girl. He passed through a small crowd and it parted to let him through. Everyone had probably heard the explosions and was wondering if that was this young boy's quirk.

With a tired mental roll of his eyes, Izuku started to exit the grounds. 

Within moments he had reached the exit of UA before he realized something.

He'd forgotten to pick Uraraka up, they'd promised to walk home together-

"HEY AOI!" Her cheerful voice came from behind him and he sighed with relief.

He had been thinking about leaving her behind since he was too tired to go back for her.

"Great job on the entrance exam!" She chattered and they walked out of the school together and back to their neighborhood.

~~~~~

(1362 words)

YEAAAAAAAA!!! 2 updates in a day... and some drama starting to build. heh.

lol

anyways

;-; comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 38 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
171K 3.2K 21
"I've never met someone like you, but i'm glad I did" "Pray you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof." And so Izuku d...
26.7K 878 37
Hi, I'm new at this! The image above is drawn by moi. However Boku no hero academia BNHA belong to Kōhei Horikoshi. This is my first time writing a f...