No one left (UA civil war/Vig...

Por lazycatqueen

What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 18

454 11 4
Por lazycatqueen

Izuku's POV

"Who are you?" A voice comes from behind where Izuku was perching on a roof, watching as the police locked up the criminals and the ambulances take the girl away to a hospital.

~~~~~

~A couple moments before~

Izuku was just sitting on the edge of the rooftop, watching the police arrive at the scene of the crime. The ambulance was there too, in a screech of whirling sirens and lights, the two groups worked fast to confiscate the criminals and secure the girl. Most of the neighborhood was awake and curious but they kept their noses in their own business.

Must be nice.

Just as fast as they arrived, the road quickly cleared out and the street was silent again.

Izuku was glad that he'd gotten there in time. He had the gut feeling that the girl would've been killed if he hadn't shown up tonight. Probably the villains had a "kid per day" policy or something. Maybe they would use her again as a bait later but Izuku didn't want her to go through that kind of trauma. 

He was also insanely glad that he'd learned to protect himself. He had learned to mainly protect himself against being bullied but realized that... it was sort of pointless. Even if he did know how to fight back against Bakugou, Bakugou was backed up by goon 1 and goon 2 who would hold Izuku down if he got unruly. So it'd be worse to fight back. Plus, Izuku would probably be beat up more for trying to fight back. 

Something the lines that Bakugou would always be superior.

Still having that comforting feeling that he could beat Bakugou up whenever he wanted was satisfying for Izuku. 

Plus, the orphanage suffered a lot of villain attacks or random hate crimes on a daily/weekly basis. Probably because Mrs. was housing Himiko and Izuku. The psycho and the quirkless kid of the neighborhood. That was another one of the reasons that Izuku kept training secretly. He would protect his home. 

Not that that had worked out or anything. It still burned down in the end, by a villain attack no less.

But before that had happened the other random villains that came by, or neighbors, Izuku had delt with them. Or Himiko. They had an agreement on protecting their home, the one thing they didn't fight on~

(i just wanted to write why izuku knew how to fight... bc in the previous chapter it doesn't rlly specifiy... sorry if the timeline is getting pretty confusing... this is a couple of minutes before the "who r u?" part)

BACK TO NOW

"Who are you?" A voice asks from behind Izuku and without thinking, Izuku almost knocks the guy out.

His instincts were to fight and ask questions later but Izuku couldn't do that. He was a hero after all. 

He turns around to see a sleep-deprived man with an all black outfit. The guy has long black hair, tired, dry looking eyes that were glowing red slightly, and a floating roll of toilet paper around his neck?

Izuku stiffles his urge to laugh. That would seem crazy to the man in this moment. It was Eraserhead. Quirk: erasure. His eyes would glow red and hair would float, whatever in his eyesight wouldn't be able to use their quirk as long as it was a quirk that wasn't a mutation. An underground hero. Someone Izuku had espected to see especially based on the hour.

"Eraserhead-san." Izuku says respectfully, swinging his feet on the edge of the roof. "I thought you quit your nightly patrols after you became a teacher at UA."

"How do you know that?" Aizawa demanded, "Who are you to know that? Nezu's kid? No you're too big to be a kid of Nezu's..."

He was repeating himself and Izuku was fine with that. The Nezu comment was funny though.

With a mysterious smile he says, "I know everything..."

"I don't want to ask the same things one more time. That takes too much energy and I'm tired and sleepy, so tell me what I want to know."

"Aizawa-sensei I thought you had more patience. How are you a teacher... Oh wait... I guess you're not since you did expell your class last year."

The pro hero stiffens and glares at Izuku, the latter merely giving an innocent shrug.

"How do you know that?"

"I already said that I make it my job to know everything. That's how I know that your quirk isn't working." Izuku says.

The pro hero stands still in silence for a moment before asking, "Well..."

Izuku stands up and brushes the dirt off his pants. (i just want to say that he has a hoodie and that's what's covering his brilliantly white hair. i forgored to write that earlier 💀)

"I got to go and do my own stuff." Izuku says, "Oh, I heard that you're the one whose capturing all the vigilantes in this area?"

The hobo looking man nods and Izuku smiles a cold smile, "Well, you're not catching this one."

With that moody speech that Izuku enjoyed, he does a flip off the roof of the building. There's a gleeful smile on his face as he falls.

Gods he really liked this feeling of falling.

~

Aizawa freaked out, he thought that Akari was some sort of villain that was commiting suicide to avoid jail time or something. Who knew what villains where thinkning in general. But as he raced to the edge excpecting to see a dead Akari splattered on the concrete floor, he doesn't see anything. Just the vigilante running away with a grappling hook slowly retracting into the vigilante's suit.

~

Izuku was having fun, this was the most emotions he'd felt in a long time. Well, that was a lie since earlier in the day his house had burned down. There were some emotions there. But these emotions were one of exhilaration. 

~

Aizawa had to catch that vigilante. It was his RESPONSIBILTY as a hero to catch that vigilante.

With a tired sigh, he races off the roof and starts spider-man swinging after the hooded figure. He really needed more coffee for this sort of job.

~

Izuku was running, running, his sides were burning and he was struggling to breath properly. HE LOVED IT. The scenery was flying by in a blur. The houses, apartments, and buildings where all old looking but as Izuku ran by them, he felt satisfied that he'd managed to help them slightly. 

Continuing to sprint, he manages to doge Aizawa's capture scarf and within moments of the chase, he manages to lose the older hero. 

~

Aizawa knew he lost the vigilante when he lost sight of the vigilante.

It was simple. What you can't see, you can't catch. 

With another heavy sigh the tired man heads back to the police department.

The city was quiet and the rooftops empty as of the norm and Aizawa was able to get back ot eh Police Department quickly. (this place where Izuku is covering is large, still part of tokyo tho, so pretty tall apartments and such idk i just thought u needed to know that). 

With a swoosh the automatic doors opened and Aizawa entered. He was immediately greeted by a cat officer who was shoved a coffee into the tired man's hands. 

"What are you doing out so late nya?" Officer Sansa asks the other man.

Aizawa raises his eyebrows, an important technique he had learned when he was teaching, "What are you doing here so late?"

"Fair point, nya." Sansa said as he lead Aizawa to Tsukauchi's office.

This police department had a close connection with heroes and so it wasn't uncommon to see heroes wandering the halls of the department. The recent outbreak of vigilantes around Tokyo had lead Aizawa being called in to capture these people. Well not outbreak anymore, since Aizawa had caught all the vigilantes.

No, he caught most. All until tonight when a new one showed up. Akari.

Fuck you Akari. Aizawa thought, Just when I thought that I was done with all this, just when I thought that I could get a night of rest... YOU GO AND SHOW UP?! I want to retire. Fuck you Akari. 

The door to Tsukauchi's office clicks open drawing Aizawa out of his thoughts.

The tall man with short dark hair looked tired too. But not as tired as Aizawa though. Aizawa was proud to say he was the winner of that contest.

"You caught another one?" Tsukauchi says but after he sees Aizawa's mad look and coffee untouched in his hands, the detective knew immediately. 

Yes there was a new vigilante. And no, Aizawa the pro of the pros couldn't catch him. Hence the mad look. The new vigilante must be good. Good enough that Aizawa had forgotten to drink his coffee.

This was going to be a problem.

~

Meanwhile Izuku was wandering around town. He had been heading home when he'd come across a small group of villains trying to break into a convenience store. That had been easy to deal with. A quick call to the police department and his signature light stick and glow in the dark writing with his vigilante name on it, and those villains were taken care of.

It had been a long day. Izuku decided as he headed home, he would get a rest.

Izuku was dead. Akari was alive. 

~

(1529 words)

Hoped you liked it... :)

Author-chan

Comments?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.3K 332 32
Izuku Midoriya has always been a happy and smart person. He was accepted into the best school even though everyone told him he couldn't. He always wo...
8.1K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
727K 27.6K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
1.1K 17 6
Izuku Midoriya was born with multiple quirks but couldn't actively use them because his body couldn't handle them plus he couldn't tell anyone or he...