๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

Jxnsywxn รกltal

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- 42 -

277 10 10
Jxnsywxn รกltal

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Uh thanks, are we still going to check the footages?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, ofcourse."

They are now in the monitoring room.

"So, when did he go missing?" The police man asked.

"The day after the rumours were released. That is on XX.XX.XX." Sooyoung said while holding onto Minah.

"Yes that's right, please take a look at the footage on this date." Said Sunghoon.

The staff who's in the monitoring room searched for lobby footages on the date they mentioned and found the clips, there was clips from the camera in the lobby and then the staircase.

"Please open the lobby clip." Sunghoon asked. The police officers stayed quiet.

"Sure." He opened the clip and they had to fast forward the video a lot to find Minah in it.

They fast forwarded the clip a lot and finally stopped at one point to find someone looking like Minah, supporting a masked boy with a cap on his head which makes it hard to tell if it's really Jungwon or not.

"Can you please and zoom in?" Sooyoung requested going closer to the screen to get a closer look.

The staff did as she asked for, he zoomed in the video for a clear view.

Sooyoung was right, it was Minah supporting Jungwon on her shoulders, his hands were on her shoulders and she had her hand wrapped around his waist. Watching this, Sooyoung was fumming inside. She didn't expect she'd go to this lengths just to make Jungwon hers.

Anyways, they had proof now. They didn't have to wait until Jungwon woke up. The police immediately cuffed her hands and told they'll take care of her.

"Sorry for not believing you earlier, we just needed proof and now we have them. Inform us after Mr. Yang Jungwon wakes up from coma, we have things to ask him." The police officer spoke.

"Sure thing sir. Take care Minah." She said smiling and waving at Minah.

Minah screamed at Sooyoung saying she'd get back at Sooyoung for doing this and Sooyoung just smiled at her while she was dragged away by the police.

"You bitch, I'll make sure I come back for you!" She yells while crying. The police drags her away.

"Let's see that bitch!!" Sooyoung hysterically laughs making Sunghoon scared.

"Sooyoung, you're scary. Let's go to Jungwon. I'll take care of the rest." Sunghoon speaks.

"Okay, yeah."

[Sooyoung and Sunghoon heading to the hospital that Jungwon is admitted in.]

Jungwon is still unconscious, the doctor told them it'd take him atleast 2 days to wake up. Sooyoung just sits near the bed and watches his calm face.

He endured all that just for me to not get hurt, I didn't want to believe in this soulmate and stuff but he truly made me believe we were born for eachother. When he wanted to break up with me, I felt like it was all just a lie but the way he acted towards me so I'd get away from him just broke him.

He could've told me about Minah and her doings, could've involved me in this issue. He chose not to, I couldn't thank him more. Truly the best gift he is.

She smiled while thinking and looked at the time, it was already past 6.

They were all tired because of Minah. Sooyoung stayed with him and Sunghoon stayed too.

The other members tried communicating with the company about this and posted posts about how Jungwon's scandal is not true because the company wasn't so responsive. They took matters into their own hands and posted posts on weverse explaining Jungwon's situation.

Some people replied with good comments, feeling for what happened to Jungwon and some people believed it was fake and thought they were just sugar coating their leader's mistakes.

We don't have time to care about those people right? People say a lot of stuff and we can't be listening to all that shit. All it matters is that Jungwon is okay now.

Sooyoung only cared about that, she deleted the negative comments under the posts and made sure Jungwon wouldn't see them after he wakes up.

It's been one full day since Jungwon went into coma, Sooyoung and the other members been taking care of him alternatively.

Every hour went by praying that Jungwon would wake up soon by miracle, because life is full of miracles you know? We don't know what would happen.

"Hey, Sooyoung?" Jungwon said with a confused face.

"Um yes, wait what??" She stood contemplating what was happening.

He was supposed to wake up after another day and why is he questioning me, did he forget things?? Or- wait

"How are you still alive?" Jungwon questioned innocently with no worry displayed on his face.

"What do you mean?" She let it continue knowing that she's probably lucid dreaming.

"I swear I saw you laying down on a puddle of blood." He still spoke with no expression on his face.

"Oh, no I'm alive." She responded calmly.

"Okay, whatever." Jungwon rolled his eyes at her.

"You wouldn't care if I'm dead? Really Jungwon?" She asked out of curiosity after all it's just a lucid dream that Minah's causing.

"No, I would only care if you're alive." He Snickered and pulled out a knife that was apparently stabbed into Sooyoung's stomach.

Her stomach started bleeding and she spit blood from her mouth falling to the ground in shock to see Jungwon standing infront of her with a bloody knife.

"Jung- Jungwon." That's all she said.

Sooyoung woke up breathing heavily, sweats were formed all over forehead. She searched for some water next to her and drank some.

She calmed down and realised it was a lucid dream. Jungwon was still laying down infront of her without any movement.

"Jungwon, wake up soon. I can't handle this." She said while looking at Jungwon.

"I want us to live a normal life again, I want everything back. Why is our life so twisted? Because we were born on the same day? I read it on the blog but I didn't want to believe it. It said soulmates who share the same birthday will not end up happy. Was that all true? Our life's being a mess right now, it's all falling apart. Only if you didn't meet me, you wouldn't have to go through this Jungwon. I would've just stayed as a fan a normal girl who likes k-pop and you? A popular idol who's made a lot of records. I ruined it all. I'm sorry Jungwon. I'm tired of it, I'm sure you are tired of it too." She sobbed laying her head on the bed.

"Were we never meant to be?" Her voice cracked.

Heeseung walked in with some food on his hand to see Sooyoung sobbing.

"Sooyoung.." his eyes softened.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have been in your life. It was all my mistake." She hit the bed with her hands and Heeseung held her hands to stop it.

"Sooyoung ah, it's fine! It's fine, it's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself." He said holding her hands to stop her.

"No, it's my fault. HOW IS IT NOT MY FAULT HEESEUNG?" She screamed at him making him back away.

"Okay- okay- calm down, I'm sorry."

"TELL ME HOW IS IT NOT MY FAULT! HE'S BEEN IN COMA FOR 2 DAYS AND HE'S NOT WAKING UP! AND WHO WAS THE CAUSE FOR THAT? ME!" She yelled at Heeseung getting up from the chair and trying to free her hands from his grip.

"PARK SOOYOUNG I KNOW ITS TOUGH, YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT! I KNOW. PLEASE CALM DOWN. IM HERE FOR YOU! JUST CRY IT OUT! ITS FINE. NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT." Heeseung yelled back to calm her down.

She fell to the floor on her knees and said "maybe he should've just killed me in real life.."

"What are you talking about?!? Who killed you??" He went to her and held her firmly.

"Jungwon."

"What do you mean he killed you?"

"I'm lucid dreaming, probably."

"Did you have a dream of Jungwon killing you?"

"Yes."

"It's alright, you know he wouldn't do that right? It's just a nightmare. It'll be alright, everything will be fine." He hugged her and she stayed quiet.

"I'm sure he'll wake up soon, now have this food I bought for you or you'll keep getting weak. He wouldn't want to see you in this state. C'mon get up" he held her hands and she got up with his support and sat on a chair to eat the food heeseung bought for her.

When she was about to eat, Jungwon's hand twitched. Looks like he was sweating and trying to get up.

"Heeseung!! Look at Jungwon!"

"Oh my god!! He's conscious!" They both beamed with happiness but they could only see him trying to move and he was suffering to open his eyes.

"C'mon Jungwon!! Get up!!" Sooyoung called his name plenty of times.

"Yes Jungwon, try to wake up. You can do it." Heeseung said and went out to call the doctor.

His eyes opened and he tried to get up but failed so Sooyoung gripped his hands slowly to support him so he can sit on the bed.

"You're awake!! He's awake!! Heeseung!!" Sooyoung smiled in happiness and hugged Jungwon.

Heeseung rushed in with the doctor and the doctor took care of the things he had to.

"Mr. Yang Jungwon? How do you feel right now?" The doctor asked.

"I feel..alright." He said slowly.

"That's great to hear, after we do some checkups you can be discharged." The doctor smiled at him as he did the same. "Thank you doc."

Heeseung and Sooyoung were over the moon, they immediately texted the members to come see Jungwon.

"Finally he's awake, I told you that he'd wake up!" Heeseung jumped up and down like a Little kid and Jungwon smiled watching that.

"So how have you been? Sooyoung and Hyung? I wasn't able to ask that last time. Sorry." His guilt took over him, he remembered the times when he treated Sooyoung so bad because of Minah and had an argument with the members.

"We're fine because you woke up." Sooyoung says smiling ear to ear.

"Woah I'm surprised you did not cry this time, crybaby" Heeseung joked.

"I'm not a crybaby!!" She slightly hit Heeseung and both of them laughed at her.

"Yes you are, you cried mins ago because Jungwon didn't wake up." Heeseung blurted it out.

"Heeseung!!!"

"Your girlfriend is such a crybaby without you, take care of her for me." Heeseung taps on Jungwon's shoulders.

"I will Hyung, no matter what happens. I'm sorry I failed to protect her this time but I'll never let it happen again."

[Next chapter]

"So this is how you do it?"

"No way this is true-"

"I'm getting him back at all cost!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Finally I was able to write this chapter, I'm sorry it took so long. I was caught up with school stuff and yk. Thanks a lot of reading this chapter and I'll try to post the others soon!! Love y'all!! <3

[This chapter is a Lil boring and cringe so sorry y'all T-T]

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

9.2K 324 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...
203K 5.3K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon ร— oc ) status: complete ยฉ heurfics 2021
264K 17K 56
"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โœ” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค...
94.1K 3.3K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...