taekook oneshot

By Sasa0taekook

all are taekook oneshot...... And most will be my YouTube channel ff. **top/Dom : Tae **bottom/sub : jk. **... More

Are we just your responsibility
my little one
dirty little secret.
dirty little secret
dirty little secret (bonus part)
love me pls
secret love
mafia's little princess
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 3)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)
his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party
If you don't love me but I do
Author note
if you don't love me but I do
My professor is my Suger daddy ~~ part 1
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 6)
If you don't love me but I do (last part)
My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)
My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon~~part 2
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan πŸ”š last part
his parents always compare and insult his husband bcz he is poor (part 1)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon
his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)
HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )
Badboy is in love with a broken boy
badboy is in love with a broken boy
bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)
are we just s*x buddy
are we just sex buddy
secret behind his lyrics
shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)
are we just sex buddy ..
Mafia jeon
are we just sex buddy 5
not his fated mate

One promise make us together

1.8K 51 3
By Sasa0taekook

A busy room filled with smoke of cigar someone is writing something with a smiley face ... His whole face is filled with tears and pain he wrote  so many books after all he is best author of all time don't know why what pain he have that he always choose pain over everything.... His books always filled with pain and pain ...  He always wrote some painful book ...  Whole world know him but who knows his story .... His books is best selling nowadays some ppl show some humanity towards ppl as some ppl respect love accept not everyone need love bcz of gender And beauty ... Some can love same gender person .... World is being good now ... His book always touch ppl heart he have a great fan base and among all of them kim Taehyung is the great fan of him ... No one can say anything bad about him in front of kim taehyung .... He love Mr jeon so much like his idol like his love like his mentor .... In the age of 25 he have crush on the 32 years old man crazily and he admit it publicly.... Without any fear without any regret he love the male so much like a crazy lover ....  And now he is reading one of them while his favorite writer writing another heartbreaking story ...

Can he be tied down who came like a free bird? He did not say when he will be in the cage. He is not any caged bird. He is the unbound bird flying in the free sky which cannot be tied down. He is an illusion that only shows the illusion of his presence. He feels like he has to watch only in his sleep. He is happy in that open sky in the open air. Who does not want the taste of freedom. If he wants to get it, where is the objection? Love does not teach to tie. Love teaches to fly. If he finds happiness in that blue sky, what else is there to ask for? I am happy to see him from afar. Let him fly in that free sky and I stay like me on this earth with some of his happy forms. With some of his laughter and pain. What is the meaning of love is not properly understood in this life. But at the end of the day, one thought that the bird found a home, so it feels like love. It feels like love to thinking about him a little bit between thousands of tasks on a busy day. It is very strange that this love happens without any reason and this love does not need any reason. Sometimes the presence of a loved one is not needed to love...

Tae was in road closing the book he come to his car and start to go ... In road he saw the book which he was waiting... He park his car and come to the shop where the book was selling..
He took the book and smile looking at the book.. The name was encrypted there making his lips curves and a little smile come out ...

"I wish you were mine "

the title making him smile widely.... He keep looking at the book being amazed of it ...
Taking the book in his hand he look here and there and after paying the bill he come to his car driven to his luxurious home .... He come inside and saw his family there making him smile ... He come there and sit beside his father who ruffle his head ...

Mr kim ; how was the day baby ?? (He smile at his father that time his mother come with a glass of water and handed him ... He too gulp down the water and look at his parents)

Tae; just hectic did hyung come already??

Mrs Kim ; still not today is book opening ceremony and first day so he is bit busy ... I guess he will be late ...

Tae; oh ok I will sleep sometimes then gonna come and eat ..  I am just bit tired ... (jk said and left from there and come to room )

Meanwhile in Jeon Manor ...

Currently it's 2 am in the  morning... The whole Mansion is dead silent no one is talking... The whole place filled with silence only ...Night darkness seems so peaceful..... Jeon Jungkook is sleeping forgetting everything.... But in his sleep his eyes is shedding tears.... He tried to open his eyes but some unseen force didn't let him do so .... His veins pop out but it's not like he is in anger it's feel like he is in pain ... With so much difficulties he open his eyes and sit on the bed shedding some painful tears from his eyes ... He hold his head and try to remember what he exactly saw in the dream ?? He sniff and try to remember but nothing come to his mind he can't remember what he saw every night but those pain seems so real it's feel like he live this pain .... He feel those pain he endure those hurtness ... He rest his head on the hardboard of the bed and breath heavily... He can't sleep now he doesn't know why his heart is griping around his chest area that he wanna cry very badly...
Never in his life he feel attracted towards anyone then why this pain seems he is heartbroken.... He never found someone much beautiful without his top character ... One thing everyone notice the bottom and top character feature always same ... The way writers describe the beauty is always the same person and even top one also ... It's feels like he is writing story about some real life couple just character and situation is different... But why he wrote like this he also don't know ... Every night he pray that he don't wanna see the dream of this painful love but he can't do anything he have to feel the love ... Feel the pain ... With a sigh he woke up and come near to his table he open his personal dairy which is hidden from every one ... Taking his pen he look at the windows which is locked ..  he again stand up and open the window let the cold water come and make his burning body feels little bit less pain ... He look at the fallen snow fall looking ethereal he want to be happy seeing the breathtaking beauty of nature but he can't don't know why he just can't....
With a sigh he come to his table taking out the diary where he write his own pain which he can't show by the story .... He start writing what he is feeling now ... Something unbearable something painful more then pain ...

In dairy

"I saw some ppl with a blurr face ... I feel a special presence who is blessing my whole life ... I am seeing some love story some pain some painful love still I am not able to find any words to describe my feelings how can I when I don't remember anything but Those pain is pricing my heart like I myself Digg my own grave the pain is too much that everytime is lose my control over me ... I forget those moments still I am not able to forget about my existence about my pain... Sometimes I wanna know who am I ?? Those pain force me to suspect my existence those painful feeling  compel me to thing what is my existence why I am feeling pain but what's the solution now ... I don't know what should I do now ?? Those pain is eating me and I can't say anything about it ... My heart is feeling pain and finally I am losing myself in this pain ...

He sigh and stop writing he want to take a break continuously typing and writing thinking about stories he is feeling like giving up ... But he don't wanna stop writing and now he want to think about his new story which he was not able to do bcz something inside him was not so satisfied about this ... He sigh again and laid in the bed looking at the clock he saw it's already 5 in the morning.... He again sigh and closed his eyes to forget those pain and finally he slept with lot of difficulties.... Soon the Morning come everyone was busy in thier own work...He saw his brother is talking with his brother in law .. he sit beside his brother ...

Jk; yoongi hyung you didn't goes to work ...

Yg; no mochi was sick so I taught to not go and give sometimes to my mochi ..  (jk smile and look away he doesn't know why he think about the dream this much ... Taking the deep sigh he look at outside and closed his eyes ... Later open his eyes hearing yg)

Yg; well you can go to our old farmhouse which father buy just some years ago ... It's actually a mansion and in isolated place why don't you go and enjoy there ... Kook you have to enjoy sometimes and you like  isolated place ...

Jk; but hyung will it be good idea to go there ??

Yg; don't be afraid kookie ghost will not eat you and only if you wanna go then you can ... If not then don't go ..
Jk; thanks hyung I will go later after completing my books ...

Yg; no need jk and I suggest you take some break your health will be good too ...  And what you say wanna go there ??

Jk; yes I think so but not now after sometimes ....

Yg; that's great then you  can go whenever you want let me tell them to fixed the house properly... Also inform me before so I can book  your tickets....

Jk: thanks a lot hyung ...

Yg; I will kick you if you say thanks a lot and you and mochi talk I am coming after attending the call .. (with that he left from there and kook start talking with jm while laughing and giggling but not that much freely he don't want to smile don't want to feel happiness the reason only he know )

On the other side of Seoul Kim corporation

A young 25 years old man is sitting in his cabin being frustrated ... Soon a young lady come and approach him ..
.
?? ; sir Mr Kim is calling you now and he said he want some files now ...

Tae; I am coming you can go now .. (he said and take his court and start to goes from there .. he come to the room and stand still )

Nj; Mr Kim pls take sit (tae sit there and sigh again ) so Mr kim(he look at there and smile at him ) congratulations  you won the no 1 businessman of the year ... I am proud of you...

Tae ; thanks  hyung ... (He said and smile softly)

Nj; why so frustrated young man ??

Tae:  about the new project... they are telling they don't want to take any chance I mean it's project about taking risk ...  We want to make orphanage we have to take risk like seriously  (Nj laugh and look at jk)

Nj: come on Kim Taehyung  you are telling this you are kim Taehyung and telling you can't handle those people ....

It was another day .... Tae done with his all work ... He was thinking how can he meet jk ...  Only one chance the party he will arranged after one week that time only he can meet with his dream man .... He come out from his office and goes towards his car later open it and getting inside the car he start driving .... One calm cold silent road filled with some ppl and tae look there from his corner eyes they were protesting against a homosexual book where mentioned about physical relationship of homosexual couple ... There was not any virgility still ppl can't take it .... Tae nod his head and buy the book as the book belong to Jeon Jungkook  ... He come to his room and start reading the book ... Names were always catchy in those book but every love story is painful... He saw the name and run his hand in the names of the book

"Those night changed us "

Tae in mind ; does love thing is this much painful how can you write the love story like this painful are you in love or you was in love with someone whom the world didn't accept....

He said and open the book .... After reading some chapter the moment come when he read those lines... His cheeks heated up by those lines as they were so powerful for his heart who is in love with the writer ...

"I touched his lips and it's just like some flower petal dark rose petal like he painted his lips by those rose color... He look at me what the eyes is eyes hold so many feelings so many emotions I will never know if I didn't touch those He was looking at me with his big doe innocent eyes what's the stare in his eyes what's the power in his doe eyes s that I am drowning now ... One thing make me get my lips more closer to him the mole under his lips which was calling me like it's any magical call.... It's pulling me towards himself like the world whole gravity is pulling me towards his lips... I didn't thing much and attach it feeling blessed by the touch....

(Tae's cheeks turn totally red while touching his lips.... He was imagining jk is the boy who have the alluring mole under his lips and he is the one who is Claiming him... He smile shyly feeling those emotions inside him... The writer have magic that he can take out his emotions in every way)

After sometime he did his night routine and again took the book he sigh as he completed the whole book in one day only ... Just last chapter was there ... He again start reading putting his whole concentration in the book ...

"My life was not less then any hell after that night after that blessings kiss I become addicted towards him but he left me next day ... Guess what I didn't found him till now ... I am searching for him like crazy ... Is it good to kiss a stranger in first meet but I did not really I we did ... He too kiss me and we were in each other arms sleeping but next morning my heart broke not feeling the same warmth inside me ... Am I that bad that everyone leaving me like this ... The letter he left beside me I read it and get to know he already left I lost him before getting.... The night was too much cruel for me I couldn't do anything without thinking about him my little prince and my love ... Now I am going to end my life journey I guess but still I am thinking about him only ....
I still remember the moment wheni again saw him ... After 15 years my old eyes couldn't see him properly... I took out my glass wearing them in my eyes so I can see him for sometime .... He was standing with royal dress and royal crown ...  I smile knowing whom I am seeing everyday in my is actually the king and he was married that day my eyes turn red just in pain and pain ... I walked out from The place and after at midnight when I heard the knock i goes there lazily one alcohol bottle in my hand drinking them raw ... I am trying to calm my burning heart by this throat burning but nothing happened opening the door I saw the face whom I was finding like a crazy man ... He is here he is Infront of me ... I look at him being amazed ..  he told me how was he forced to marry a girl and how much he love me ... I keep looking at him his moving lips is amazing....
Bottom characters: will you make love with me pls i will left from there after this ... They are forcing me to give them heir but I can't I can't do this ...
I don't know what will happen but I want your touch your love ... I was forced to marry her when she too know I don't love her I can't love her bcz I don't feel anything for any girls still they didn't listen ...
His crying make me lose all mind that night we made love we get lost in each other .... After that I didn't saw him in morning like before he come like wind give me whole lifetime happiness in some hours and then he just disappear in air ... I chuckle at my bad luck .... Again my life become dark and only dark without my moon ... Last night he again come and that time his old look make me cry bcz I dreamed to get old with him ... He said he want to be with me for 24 hours and then left whole night I keep him in my embrace love him and then morning come we talk a lot I get to know his father disown him and put him on jail after that night when they saw him coming to me .. he get free today only ... I cried so much I cried like crazy hugging him ...
We spend rest of the day ... I close my eyes and slowly slowly darkness was engulfed me but I know if I closed my eyes u will never gonna see him ... He too look at me and we smile ... We asked last goodbye and attach our lips... We don't have to much strength to move them so we just stayed like this and slowly death engulf us totally finally we are free from this world and world ppl .... We don't have to be apart from each other finally we are together with each other .... (Tae don't know when tears were rolling down from his eyes he smile just 3 nights and they become unseparated in every way. ..

he don't believe love but as a person as a human being  he can feel those pain ... He can imagine those painful situation of both side their suffering their pain their hurts everything.... He finally look up at clock and saw it's already 5 in the morning he sigh and try to sleep but sleep was far away from him all he thinking about those painful night when the main leads were cursing their breath and cursing their presence without each other ...
He is feeling pain in his chest cursing his breath he come out from his room ... He goes to the terrace and stand by the support of railing looking at the sky ...

Nj; pain is not a thing which you can  endure this much easily pain is a thing that you will burn your soul in every passing minutes.... (Tae look behind and found his brother standing there )

Tae; what are you doing here ?? And where is jinni hyung ??

Nj; I just don't feel sleepy so come here and watching everything I mean sky and what you are doing here and did you cried that your eyes is swollen??

Yae: no hyung just feel bored and didn't feel sleepy also uni is off I am thinking to go somewhere a very quite and isolated place ... Far from this city life ...

Nj;  you can go a place which I know ok come yg's office tomorrow ok ...

Tae; why??

Nj: I will tell you about the place as it's his father place so come to the office and we will spend some times also what say ...

Tae; ok then you sleep and I am also going to sleep talking with a sleepyhead can be good as you also feel sleepy... (he yamn and left while nj just shook his head )

Again another night taking tae is sitting in the couch Opening the book he saw something more written in firsr page ... He sigh

** if love is pain and pain is love then don't give any heart which fall for someone... This love game and this heart pain really not good it's ripping my heart still I am quite .. I am longing for someone whose eyes still not known for me ... I am longing for someone whose presence still unknown to me ... I am waiting for someone who is still not here with me ... If love is flower and give peace then my love is  thorn which leading me In pain "

Tae; what is the pain that you always mentioned are you in love with someone who is not in your fate or just it's me thinking like this why this pain seems so relatable to me like I saw you suffering before ... I don't know what exactly you are thinking or talking but one thing I know writer always show his pain by his words are you also showing your pain by all this ... (he couldn't think much and as his heart was feeling pain thinking tae love someone else ... He again open the book )

*Universe is harsh* the book name .... (he again sigh he doesn't know how many time he sigh just for this book but doing this he is feeling little bit relax .... He flipped and start reading the book as he turn the page his heart was feeling extreme pain knowing one side pain is too much hurtful ) I saw him walking away with  another woman holding her hand smiling ear to ear doesn't it make my heart bleed ... It's does make my heart bleed .... My whole body feel pain watching him walking away just like nothing.... He is holding her waist now doesn't it ripped my heart and make it tear in thousand of pieces it's does .... I am still watching at the sight he was never mine fool me was thinking he will mine someday .... His one step make my heart too hurt that my breathing also become suffocated for me .... He is so happy I am also happy seeing the mesmerizing smile on his face but doesn't it make my soul cry thinking I was never the reason of his love.... He was clinging on to her their body was touching but isn't it make my knees weak it's does ....
I saw her feeling shy maybe he said something in her ear isn't it make me choke thinking I am the one who is making him blush ...  Everything is hurting.... I look there and finally saw his body fall on his knees I ran to him and come to his weak body ... Placing hid head in my lap while he smile at me ... I was confused why he is here like this ...
??: Good bye for this life my love next life we will be together when I don't have to die like this ....
He closed his eyes letting death embrace him and I was sitting there embracing his soulless body ... Darkness consume him but I am the one who is feeling nothing Infront of my eyes just some pain and only darkness this darkness is suffocating.... No one can even adjust the darkness this much dark the whole place is ... I let my tears fall letting his face soaked the salty water but he didn't move he didn't flinch ... I was in trance where in darkness I saw him getting disappear... Why he left me I let go him right ... I didn't ask him to stay with me ...
I was happy with my pain and his happiness then why he left like this... All this question was too harsh ... Hours passed I am still there ... Everyone looking at me with disgusted eyes after all I am disgusted... I love a man ... I am a sinner in his love.... The girl sit beside me and I look at her ..
The girl ; he don't love me I am his cousin he lov you only and only you .... The moment his step mother get to know he is in love with a man they start giving him slow poison ... Slowly slowly his health start getting worse and this was a little act to make you hate him but he couldn't walk out from here ... His body gave up and now he is not here ... He is not with you nor me .... But your love was never one sided it was mutual just universe was too harsh ....
I laugh really hard at my Fate should I be happy he love me or should I cry he gave his life in this love ... Soon some royal guard hold me I know today is my end but I don't wanna move away from him...
I saw thier furious look And again look at him ... He was still so beautiful the rain start the guard was still trying to get me up but I am here putting my love in sleep ... He is now in my lap keeping his head in my chest .... His body is too cold by now ... I sigh again and the next moment I feel pain I know they stab me by the sowrd but I was smiling looking at my love who is looking like an angel ... My breath also become heavy with time it's becoming slow and my smile becoming wider .... I was thinking all this but suddenly feel someone's tap in my shoulder I saw him he is looking breathtaking...
??: Come with me love now we will be together the universe is too harsh for us ...
I goes with him thinking we will meet somedays when the time will be beautiful when love will be love nothing else ... When we will be in each other arms freely not hiding like this ... That time we don't have to die for loving.... We don't have any fault we just born in wrong era where universe is harsh .....
We shouldn't born and love each other this much immensely I died taking his in my arms ...  he was sleeping so peacefully and I was holding him ... We should meet when the time will be peaceful our love will be cherish we will meet love some other day will we ?? We will right ... (The book finished finally tae look jk more like his painting)

Tae: who is this person hyung whom you love this much ... Is he can love you more then I do ... No he can't no one can love you more then me ... No one can (he look at the painting tears fall from his eyes ... He is feeling hurt ) are you in love with someone else how can you when you already promised me you will be mine ... how can you jeon Jungkook ... (He said touching the tattoo in his chest area there printed JEON JUNGKOOK name ... I am here being crazy did you forget about me don't you remember how much I love you don't you remember I only play with you in childhood ...  Don't you know I only love you ... How can you do this with me ... Why are you not responding any of my letter why ?? Why you didn't replied me hyungie why ?? (He feel pain he cried remembering all the moment with his hyungie ....

Meanwhile Jungkook.

Jk; did you remember me tiger your Jungkook hyungie or you forget about me ... Why still I can't forget you ... You might be happy in your life ... You were too small that time to remember me ... I don't know tiger when I saw the CEO kim Taehyung I always remember about you always think it's you .... Are you really that taehyung .... I just know your name how foolish I am right .... How can't I know about you fully why i didn't know about you ... What you did with me that I can't forget my promise... Why I feel I am still waiting for you ... You know they told me so many times to get married they show me thousand of girl but I don't know why I feel like I don't wanna see any woman in wedding dress rather then I want to see you in wedding dress ...  I want to take every vows with you and only with you .... Did you still remember that one day person did he also become important for you ... Are you still that much angry ...are you really the Kim taehyung the eyes the tiger eyes really make me feel like you are the one who but still I am afraid that I will be wrong ...  What if you are not the one whom I want you are not the want for whom I am waiting.... what if I break your trust and break the promise I made with you ... I can't take the pain taehyung everyday I saw a young man in my dream with me but the face is too blur am I that much desperate for you I don't know ...
Where are you tiger ...

  (He sign and hold one letter he received so many letter but he always wait for one letter from Kim Taehyung he get to know about taehyung whose name seems like his tiger ... He saw the CEO in tv and saw the same tiger eyes ... He open the letter and smile at the beautiful handwriting....

** Maybe moon is looking good but I put a mirror there was moon reflection other one was your's .... They are so beautiful together but seeing my moon the moon in sky hide behind the cloud .... I know it's nothing Infront of you after all hyung after all you are best writer but I really wanna say so many things about you .... Why you never replied me .... It's ok but do reply me ... You know you never do any public appearance nor any fan meeting I really want to meet with you .... I have so many things to say ... Why so hidden hyung ?? You know what hyungie World feel happy to experience other's pain and when a writer show the pain by his writing skill it's become more enjoyable... Every love story written by you is so painful.... Pain of unconditional love ... Do you love someone pls don't love anyone I really want to say this to you pls don't love anyone hyungie ...

Jk cup his own face .... He always feel pain in his chest by the confession of the male ... He want yo console him but what should he do he is afraid what if he broke his promise with his little tiger ..... He can't break it .... He hate to admit that he fall in love with taehyung not bcz he is man but bcz he taught he break his promise with his tiger ... After becoming a successful man he tried to find his tiger but couldn't able to do so after all so many ppl have taehyung name ... He doesn't even have the address of their house so he can know about him .... He search the whole area but not really couldn't able to know anything.... His heart is too broken at the peak point ... He can't do anything without enduring this endless pain ... His all story is reflection his heart nothing much .... He took a deep breath and look at the invitation he have to go there ... Maybe he is excited to go and meet with Kim Taehyung and somehow he hate this feeling after all it's not his tiger whom he love the most ...  His all patience seems like breaking... He hold his head and look at the other side the moon is hidden behind the cloud everything is too dark just like his life ...  He remembers the day which give him endless pain with the best feeling if youth .... 

Here a 5 years old boy is fighting with some other boy that's when he feel someone is pulling him by his collar ... He look at other side and saw a boy must be 12 or 13 years old ... He wiggle but couldn't able to come out from the grip ...

Tae: leave me I want to take the ball it's my ball ...

Jk; hey child give his ball (the other one throw it and left from there running while tae turn to him ) and why are you fighting like this little one he about to push you didn't you saw bench here your head will bumped into the bench ...

Tae: oh I didn't saw it thank you hyungie .. but I am seeing you for the first time ..

Jk; yes tiger I came here first time only as I always goes to our apartment park .... But why are you fighting ??

Tae: my name is taehyung and those boys took my ball that's why I was fighting... Hyungie you are so beautiful so much handsome ...

Jk: thank you little one...

Tae: let's be friends what say ?? Then we will play together you are so beautiful (he said while red colour printed in his cheeks making jk smile at his cuteness)

Jk; we can be friends but I can't play with you little baby ... I have to go today you know my appa get transfer and today we are leaving from here ...

Tae : then we will not meet ever ...

(Tae pout sadly and look othe side while jk hold his face and make him look at his face )

Jk;we will meet one day then you will be more handsome and we will get married then we will live happily what say ... Are you happy now ..  (he said while tae smile widely).

Tae: really then it's ok promise me you will not gonna leave tae and not gonna marry other ppl...

Jk; I promise tiger (he said while smiling only if he know this one promise will bring thousand of pain in his life then he aren't gonna give the promise ... Only if he know one promise will changed his whole life will he ever do it ...  And his one silly promise didn't just changed his life also changed tae's life his one promise make tae that much compel that he never taught about anyone in His life ...  Jk just didn't made a barrier for himself also for tae too ... Fall in love with a person whom no one does know just a promise connected is so hard ...  It's so hard to love someone whom you can never get .... Still they tried every way .. jk did search his tiger everywhere how funny is it when the person Is just in front of him ..... And about taehyung he did everything to meet with jk but jk didn't meet anyone .... The moment he understands love he only love taehyung his tiger and not getting his love or can't able to get his love make him too numb that he hide himself in darkness while tae is too opposite ...  He tried he approach jk but the male is too much taken by the one silly promise that he hate to admit he love taehyung seems like he will choose death over his promise .... He hate himself for loving 2 person at the same time ...  How can he love 2 person but 2 person does have the same eyes .... The beautiful charming powerful tiger's eyes and that make him more venurable )

After 7 days ...

The grand party of Kim's held and taehyung is getting ready like a prince waiting for his king ...  He was approaching guest still eyes on gate his man will come right ... He was so desperate when his friends come there ...

Jh: come on dude your king will surely come don't be this much tense ...

Tae: if he don't come then I have no hope left hyung ... I did everything goes to his house but he wasn't there try to meet him but never couldn't able to do anything send him thousand of letter but never get reply and now time to give up on everything... 

Jh: are you gonna accept the Marriage with the make up factory ... 

Tae: I will choose death over my hyung and absolutely I am gonna do this only ... (Jh look at him with widen eyes )

Jh: are you crazy or what ...

Tae: look like destiny want us nit to meet with each other hyung ... Does my love really sin but isn't it I only love one person never look at someone without him ... Never think about someone without him ... Never goes to anyone for my need be loyal with my hyungie is this destiny giving me for being loyal with him ...

Jh; no bcz your king is here (jh pointed at the entrance and tae goes to the gate with a smiley face )

Tae come to jk hurriedly and smile In front of him making him nervous as hell .... He put a cold face and look at tae who was smiling ear to ear ..

Tae: hello hyung .. (jk look at tae again this eyes making him feel like breaking every ribs of his body .... He too smile a little and nod his head )

Jk; hello ... My name is jeon Jungkook...

Tae: no need I know very well I am your fan after all ...

Jk; thank you so much I hope you will like other story too (he said and left not wanting to hurt himself more ... He was watching the decorations while tae come again to him )

Tae: hyungie aren't you gonna talk with me ...

Jk; ummm don't be said actually I don't know how to continue talking as you might be know I don't like to being around with ppl ...

Tae: then let's go from here (he said and pull jk later left from there and come to pool side )

He push jk and pin him in the wall making his eyes widen ... Jk try to come out from his grip but can't do it due to tae's strong grip he is much more stronger then tae by physically still he is feeling weak Infront of the man ...

Tae: why are you ignoring me I tried every single thing but seems like you want to ignore me ...

Jk; what are you doing leave me taehyung ...

Tae: I can't I can't leave you from the age of 5 I am stuck with you can't you understand from the age of 5 I am capture by you what should I do show me a path so I can go away from this world pls let me go away from here from your promise ..  you said you will marry me and I am still stuck here in this promise why ?? Don't you remember me ... (Jk was too shocked means his assumption was right kim Taehyung is his tiger..... He was lost on his mind hearing all this .. tae remembered about him he didn't forget about taehyung what should he want from life ... His all suffering is end now but before he can say more he feel someone soft lips in him moving fastly he can't do anything without moving his own lips with the male ... he was craving for the touch a lot ... He want this touch a lot ... Both were lost in each other forgetting about the whole world ... )

Tae pull jk more closed when jk pat his back and finally tae back away while jk took some breath ....he look at the and hug him ...

Jk; are you really my tiger ?? Am I not dreaming?? (Tae broke the hug and cup jk's cheeks )

Tae: you are not hyung I am really your tiger I was waiting from long time to claim you as mine I did send you letter I did tried but I never couldn't able to say it ...

Jk: I am sorry so sorry so much ... (Tae shook his head as no and look at jk later again hug him both were feeling peace in each other arms ... Tae again broke the hug and attach his lips with jk kissing him roughly while jk respond in same Passion with same roughness both want to seal the moment claim them as each other lover as each other love .... They are doing that also ... )

Tae: I love you so much hyung I love you so much more then I taught more then someone can do more then love means ... My love for you just ain't any love hyungie my life is also connected with you...

Jk; I love you too taehyung and my tiger thankfully my tiger and my taehyung is same person... I tried to fined you but couldn't sorry for this late sorry .. (tae again kiss him and both start eating each other )
They both come back smiling shyly and stand beside each other while tae was holding jk's hand tightly...

Tae: will you accept me hyung ??

Jk; I already did tae I love you so much the moment I got to know about love I love my little tiger .. waiting when he and I will get married just the way I promised and about love at first sight them I shamelessly fall for you seeing in tv ... I used to curse myself thinking how can I have crush one 2 person at the same time but I do have crush on you ... Later it's changed into love ... (Tae smile and rubbed his knuckles making his smile a little)

Tae: I am glad knowing this but why you always hide himself...

Jk; I was afraid to come in light I have fear of breaking the promise my family show me thousand of girls and I feel exhausted by all this and taught hidden myself will be the best decision I don't know why I am so coward when the taught come to break the promise ... I can't break it my heart ache just thinking this I don't know what should I do ... (He sigh while tae smile and come to stage with jk who is looking at him with confused eyes )

Tae: hello ladies and gentlemen hope you guys are enjoying the party ... (Everyone cheer ) so I have a announcement maybe it's bit personal but I would love to declare it publicly and ask for your blessings so here jeon Jungkook the famous writer and me is getting married soon well don't know the date but we are getting married for sure (all of the clapped without some who have disgusting face looking at them and really no one care... Tae Don't have any fear of his family as his family is open minded and his brother is already homo and married with his man nor jk but society does have problem but what with them when they are happy in each other arms ... With each other ) I would love to announce one thing more as our success party so I am thinking I should celebrate my success too ... So jeon Jungkook (he said kneel down in front of jk who was looking at him with widen eyes ) I love you so much .   I don't know if it's love or something but I loved to be with you and I have only one wish will you marry me and make the wish come true .. (jk nod his head as yes and kneel down in front of tae)

Jk; I will I wait so many years then why not I will ... (Tae pull him closer and kiss him passionately who also kiss him back )

Later that night whole room filled with loud weird noice and here 2 male is eating each other ... Soon the younger fall beside the older and pull him in his arms ... The older kiss the younger chest where his name is printed ...

Tae: hyungie I am sorry if I was rough actually it was my first time so I couldn't control myself ... You should come some more days ago then you won't feel pain today it's not my mistake ... (Jk pick his head and look at tae)

Jk: what kind of logic you have just now ... There is no head and no leg ...

Tae: it's ok not being with head and leg it's totally ok... Let's sleep now .. (jk shoved his face in tae's neck while tae smile and wrap his hand in jk'a waist later fall asleep in his arms the most peaceful sleep.. 

Next day morning...

Taekook come to downstairs last night after the proposal they made it special by claiming each other .... Jk come and saw tae's whole family sitting in living room ... he feel awkward by the presence of everyone as he is limping... Soon he saw his publisher there sitting ... He smile at him...

Jin; so brother in law now we are not just linked up with story also with relationship...

Jk; you here ... (He was cut off by Mrs Kim )

Mrs Kim; he is tae's brother in law my elder son in law son and I must say you are so handsome so beautiful that's why this idiot was head over hill  for you.... (Jk blush more furiously and Mrs Kim make him sit in the couch while tae too sit beside him ... ) Don't feel uncomfortable jungkookie ... Ummm if you don't have any problem can I talk with your parents??

Jk;they don't have any problem Mean my hyung is also married they didn't said anything...

Tae: then let's get married today ... Let's go eomma I am ready and church is just 30 minutes away so let's go ...(he said while standing up )

Mr Kim; first of all calm down young man and second of all today you can't get married... Wedding things take time ... Yoh are our younger son so we need to make it grand ... (Tae pout and sit beside jk who is looking at him with heart eyes ) so we are going today to meet your parents... (Jk nod his head as yes and smile shyly )

He came to life like a fantasy. Imagination is so beautiful, reality is never so beautiful, but he came like a fantasy. I didn't know who was knocking on my dark door. I didn't understand who was ignoring to answering the thousands of calls. I opened the door and saw him standing with full light. Even though my eyes were burning in the flash of light, I could not take his eyes off of him .He came and lit up my dark city again. He and his light became the reason for the survival of life. When I see a smile, it is as if it is not only bright, but also colored with different colors in my life ....Just one promise make me his completely just one promise make me him completely....

Loud clap heard by the whole auditorium room ... Jk look up from his book and smile...

Repo 1 : mr jeon congratulations for your marriage... (Jk smile and nod his head )

Jk; thank you ...

Repo 2 : where is your husband Mr jeon we aren't able to see him ....
Jk; he is here (point at the stage side where tae was standing he indicate tae to come who come and hug jk ) awww so cute ...

Jk; thank you ...

Fan: kookie I am your big fan no one can love you like me ...

Tae: you are wrong boy no one could love my bubba more then me .... You can be his fan but not more then me ... I am his biggest fan... You can love him but no one can love him like I do ... (All of them were looking at the couple ... Jk hold tae's hand and tae smile at him.. )

Jk; thanks for loving me everyone and surely no one can love me like my husband do ... (Tae smile and smashed his lips with jk who also respond in same passion ... All of them look at them like this is not the first time we are watching you both like this ... This couple is too bold)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
23.2K 456 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❀️
192K 5.2K 36
Top - Jungkook Bottom -Taehyung - Fluff - School Love - Very little angst - Vkook, Yoonmin, Namjin Comments and votes are highly appreciated...
16.9K 213 17
As I've been fangirling for Taekook. Absolutely Smut is a must and so fluff as well. It's for all those who become horny for Taekook. Ended Top: Ko...