A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)

Time skip 1month
In this 1 month nothing much changed . Taekook are damn clingy couple. It's not like only one is clingy here both of them are clingy. Whole day they used to stay together till night 10 to 11 but in next day 7 at morning tae was at Jeon mansion with his boxy smile. Everytime everyone tease them but they don't care. It's been 3 days tae's new project more like a movie start. He come to JK's house at 7 in the morning then spend some time with his baby and left from there at 9. Tae call jk more like 100 times in a day just to know about jk . After completing his work he directly come to meet jk then after spending some time with his Baby he left from there. But now tae have to leave for abroad for overseas acting schedule. And that's the reason tae is too much sad. Right now taekook is in kook's room . Kook is sad but not that much as tae.
Tae: baby pls don't be sad you know na hyung will be hurt if my bun is sad. My baby bun pls don't be sad .
Jk: hyung don't be tense I am fine na. Nothing will be happen with me. I am totally fine. And I will wait for you.
Tae: hyung will buy lot of gift for you.
Jk; ufff hyung I don't need any gift. I just want you to come here safely. Ok don't be tense and try to come early. I am good .
Tae pull jk and place him on his lap later caress his cheeks softly later kiss on it.
Tae: I love you baby bun. I can't stay without you (cracked voice) how can I stay without you just tell me. Jk; hyung you are making me sad . Don't cry na. We will talk everyday.
Tae: I can't come to you. I can't see you . I can't hug you nor I can kiss you. I can't caress your back just to comfort you. I can't feed you.
Jk; only 7 days na I can manage. Pls don't be like this. You are my best hyung don't be sad na. If you become sad then baby will cry. Do you want to make baby cry.
Tae: no no I don't want it. Pls baby don't cry .
Jk; you too.
Jk snuggle in tae's neck his soft lips was touching tae's bare skin. Tae look at jk and saw jk is sad. He know all the words jk said just bcz to make him relax. Jk also feeling sad for tae's leaving but try to be strong.
Tae feel proud also hurt at the same time. How can his baby understand him this much. He is feeling guilty to hide anything from jk. But he wanna tell his real identity so badly. Jk did told many time his voice is exactly same like Kim Taehyung but he didn't said anything. Now he is afraid of losing jk. He is feeling he cheated on jk. That's though always make him cry at night. Every night he cried bcz his own soul was eating him up. He said lie to jk and that's cheating in his eyes. Practically he cheated on him hiding his real identity but he just hide never said lie. He indeed said his real name to jk. But whatever the things is he deed wrong na. At first he want jk to love him as the way he is. But later he feel afraid of losing jk. And that's fear didn't let him say anything. Tae made jk laid on the bed and hug him tightly keep his head in JK's chest while jk was caressing his back smoothly. Tae up his head a little and look at jk and again hug him.
Tae: bun if hyungie ever did any mistake will you forgive him?
Jk; it's depends on mistake.
Tae ; punish hyung but don't leave him pls. He can't leave without you baby.
Jk; hyung I can't never leave you so stop thinking this and now stop crying. You are behaving like a baby now.
Tae (pout); I will leave you for 1 week.
Tae didn't let jk said anything. Before jk can utter a word tae kiss him softly. Jk smile and kiss back rubbing his hand on JK's back . Tae slide his hands on JK's tee
Caressing his milky soft skin. Jk also smile at tae between the kiss. But soon his mouth wide open as tae bite JK's lips also pinch his ni**le. Tae insert his tongue inside JK's mouth exploring every part of his mouth. He spread JK's legs and come between in his legs rubbing their lower body together. Jk moan and feel a sudden heat in his every spine. Tae smile looking at JK's messy condition. Soon tae svck JK's toungh like a candy making jk weak under him. Both were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. After minutes of make out tae broke the kiss . He again come near to JK's neck and sniff later lick his neck side making jk moan loudly. Tae svck JK's neck hungrily leaving some purple marks on his neck. But again Chim come to disturb them .
Jm; again why always me ? (Wide smile . Taekook back away hearing the words and look at the door found jk with a naughty smirk ) can't you guys closed the door. Uffff everytime I have to see some nasty make out.
Tae: why the hell you come ?
Jm; my wish do you have any problem.
Tae: obviously have you ruined our moments.
Jm; that's why I am saying Lock the damn door you stupid lock it.
Tae: whatever. Baby I am going. Pls take care of yourself and eat well also in time. And sleep well. Ok.
Jm; when is your flight?
Tae: after 4 hours. And now I am going. (To jm)
Tae cup JK's cheeks and caress it slowly slowly.
Tae: I am going ok
Jk; ok don't be sad and don't think about me too much bcz I will take care of myself. And you have to take care of yourself at any cost. I don't want you to do overwork or being sad. (pout and tae peck that pout)
Tae: ok baby. I will not sad take care of yourself.
Jk; ok ok now go. You will be late.
Tae: hmmmm
Saying that tae about to left but again look at jk who is smiling at him. Tae too smile a little seeing those smile. Tae turn and left but his heart is feeling pain and he again look at tae who have sad face now maybe he will cry after sometimes. Tae close his eyes and again start leaving from there. Jm saw it and feel hurt by seeing taekook like this. Obviously he will feel hurt bcz tae is his soulmate his bestfriend and his brother.
And jk is just like his baby. Jm come and hug jk who cried by now.
Jk; just one week and my Hyungie will come . I will not miss him. I will not say anything. I will take care of myself. I promise my Hyungie and I will do it.
Jm; yes baby now don't cry and sleep. Chim hyung will left after you slept ok.
Jk; why hyung pls stay na.
Jm; I will stay but I have some work na baby. Now sleep and don't think about other things. Ok hyung will not left until his baby brother fall asleep ok.
Jk; ok.
Jk laid down and jm caress his hair. In sometime jk fall asleep.
Next day in doctor cabin.
Suddenly doctor call Jeon family and they come there hurriedly with jk. While coming they informed Kim and jm so now namjin and jm in also coming as doctor said they found donor. after coming there yg and hoseok come inside.
Jh; doctor did you really found donor.
Doc: actually yes. Someone donate his eyes before died so I thought to call you guys.
Jh; then what is the next procedure?
Doc: we have to operate him and I would suggest to do this today.
Yg; but today
Doc: if we delay then this opportunity will be lost so think before taking any decisions.
Yg; we are ready doctor.
Doc; then should I start the preparation till then complete the paperwork.
Yg; ok
Doc left and yg look at jh
Yg; I know you are thinking about tae but we don't have any way appa.
Jh; I know let's inform others and tae too.
Yg; hmmm let's go outside.
They come outside and talk with everyone. Jk was afraid also hesitant. Yg call tae.
In otp
Tae: Hello hyung how are you ?
Yg; I am fine tae actually I wanna say something to you.
Tae: yes say Hyung why are you hesitating.
Yg; actually tae we found a donor and doc is telling us to do the surgery now or else this chance will be lose from our hands. (no one talk there is silence for some minutes) tae are you there?
Tae: ummm hyung what you said ? Oooh about surgery they can't wait right but ok let it be . Did bun agreed?
Yg; he didn't said anything just hugging eomma.
Tae: if there is no other way then do the surgery I will also talk with director. Let's see if he agree to give me the leave.
Yg; ok and don't tense we all are here with kook.
Tae; ok
Yg; will you talk with kook?
Tae; actually hyung I will talk first let me talk with director.
Yg; ok.
Tae hung up the call and yg look at jk who is hugging yj.
Yg; kookie baby bunny are you afraid?
Jk; I will not do the surgery until my Hyungie come.
Jin; bun try to understand this is a golden opportunity for us. And hyung will try his best to come.
Jk; still I will not.
Jh; baby bunny tae said yes to us.
Jk; let him say yes to me then I will be agree.
Jh; ok he will call you.
Jk; I am afraid.
Yj; nothing will happen to you baby bunny you are my brave boy na. Nothing will happen.
Jk; ok but let's talk with hyung then I will say or else I will not.
Meanwhile tae
Tae directly come to the director room and come inside without knocking.
Dic; who the hell is this ooooh Taehyung come come.
Tae: can you pls give me leave for somedays.
Dic; the shooting will be end after 6 days.
Tae: some emergency came and I have to go there urgently.
Dic; I can understand as you never asked leave. But trust me taehyung I can't. We be at loss as we set up all the things for shooting.
Tae: I will pay this all.
Dic; what about other actor dates. I am sorry I can't Taehyung try to solve this from here . And producer will not agree for this.
Taehyung come to his room and locked the door later cried his heart out. With a shaky hands he wipe his tears and take out his phone later dial Jin's number.
In otp
Tae: hello (shaky voice) hello mom.
Jin; hello tae what happened son why are your voice like this.
Tae: mom the director didn't agree .
Jin; it's ok son. It's ok. But do you wanna talk with kookie.
Tae: hmmm give him the phone.
Jin give the phone to jk.
Jk; hyung (cracked voice) hyung pls say no. You know na I want to see you first.
Tae: baby listen to me this is one of the great chance
We have . Baby pls say yes and don't be afraid. Hyungie will try to come as fast as he can. Baby pls don't mind it. Hyungie is sorry my bun.
Jk; it's ok but you too don't cry.
Tae: I am not but I am happy my baby can finally see the world. I will take you to so many beautiful place also we will explore many new place. Ok baby don't be sad and my baby is strong right he will be strong for hyung and so the surgery.
Jk; ok but you will come na.
Tae: I will try my 100% baby. I will try to come there as soon as possible.
Jk; ok then don't be late. Come fastly ok.
Tae: ok baby. Hyungie will try to come.
Jk; ok.
Tae; now hyung is hanging up ok baby don't scared wait for hyung.
Jk; ok hyung but you will come na. Pls come fast.
Tae: I will baby I will come fast as soon as possible baby bun.
Tae cut the call and rest his head at the side of bed sobbing silently. He is feeling helpless. He can't go there . He can't be stay with his love. He cried loudly and that's time jm call tae and inform him jk already enter at OT. Tae was feeling miserable broken person. He hug his knees and cried hide his face in his knees. He can't help as tears are keep falling from his eyes. He can't say anything to anyone nor even jm as he will be worried for him also jk is in OT. While crying he fall asleep hugging knees in the cold floor.
In the morning he hurriedly woke up and look at everywhere found him in the cold floor. Suddenly the last night memory hit on his mind and he hurriedly take his phn and dialed Jm's number.
In otp
Tae: hello Chim how is bun?
Jm; fine don't worry operation was successful so no need to worry about anything come quickly ok. And do you wanna talk with him ?
Tae: pls Chim pls show me my baby (cracked voice)
Jm; tae why are you crying? Pls don't cry .
Tae: my baby Chim (sob) he is ok right.
Jm; he is ok but the way you are crying he will not be ok just shut up and don't cry pls baby don't cry.
Tae: ok I am calling you after 5 minutes my bun will definitely feel sad hearing my voice.
Jm; ok go and freshen up.
Tae: Chim did said something like he is angry on me. He doesn't wanna see me . He don't wanna see my face . Did he eat something or being angry on me?
Jm does know tae is not in his right mind . He also doesn't know what he is bladdering. He know his soulmate very well he know that his soulmate is very sensitive when it's come to his love one and here they are talking about his love. His love of life. Everyone was present there to talk with jk . Yeah they can't console him like tae but they can make him comfortable and calm but tae is all alone there. Crying his heart out . He can't do anything without a phone call. After freshen up he talk sometime in mirror just to normal his voice. He know very well jk will understand everything without even looking at him. After preparing him he video call Jm's phn.
Meanwhile with jk
In morning jk woke up with a bandage in his eyes. He was missing tae so much but try to make him calm. Jm enter with a smile
Jm; woke up baby bun.
Jk; hyung did my Hyungie call you.
Jm; he make me insane by calling and asking about you now talk with him ok.
Jm handed the phn and left from there. Tae saw jk with bandage and all the courage he gain is about to broke but he control himself.
Tae: baby bunny how are you feeling now love?
Jk; hyungie kookie miss you so much.
Tae: oh I will come soon baby . I am trying just stay some more days. And baby do you feeling any kind of pain.
Jk; no hyungie.
Tae: did you eat something?
Jk; I just woke up I will eat tha plain soup you know na baby don't like it.  Not even a little bit.
Tae: but my baby have eat it as it's good for health. My baby will eat it for hyung right.
Jk; ok I will eat. But hyungie you know na I hate it but if hyungie want then I have to eat it (pout)
Tae: aiggo baby bun don't pout this much ok hyungie will buy lot of nana milkie for his bun then this bad taste will be disappear and bun will be happy.
Jk; Otay hyungie (baby voice) baby love you so much.
Tae: hyungie loves you more.
Jk; I love you more
Tae. I know my bun loves me more. So baby now wat it and then inform hyungie that baby finished all the food.
Jk; Otay bye.
Tae: no bye. Call eomma or mom and eat it Infront of me
Jk; don't you trust me ? (Sad voice)
Tae: how will you eat baby tell me. You need their help na.
Jk; u can eat but you are the one who make me baby here. And now everyone treat me like a baby.
Tae: you are my baby so I have to treat you like a baby.
Jk; so what you are my daddy.
Tae: of course baby I am your daddy do you have any doubt.
Jk; aish (bite his lower lips due to blushing)
Tae: stop blushing baby I can't control myself seeing you blushy face.
Jk become like a tomato and tae chuckle seeing him like this. At this time Jin come there and saw jk is talking in phn.
Jin; bun do you talk with that brat.
Jk(giggle); yes mom.
Jin; ok
Jin come Infront of jk and kiss his forehead.
Tae: how are you mom?
Jin; fine what about you bear?
Jin saw Tae's sowllen eyes and his heart cleanse seeing it. He is feeling like a total broken person here. But anyhow he console his ownself and take the food from tray and feed jk who make several funny face as he doesn't like soup much. After eating he take the medicine and sleep due to medicine. Jin talk with tae for sometimes then hang up.
Time skip 4 days.
Today JK's bandage will be removed. Everyone was present there just tae is not here. Tae tried to finish all the work and come but he can't. Every night he spend crying and thinking about jk. Here jk is also sad he want to see tae so badly but luck was not with them. Doctor remove the bandage.
Doc: slowly slowly open your eyes. Don't open it on one go.
Jk did and immediately closed his eyes as his eyes can't adjust the light. After sometimes he open his eyes and look at everyone later smile a little but anyone can say the smile is totally fake. He look at everyone and then doctor.
Doc; do you have any problem like aching and inching in eyes ?
Jk; no uncle.
Doc; ok then I am leaving call me if you feel a little bit problem ok.
Jk; ok.
The doctor left and jk look at everyone. They talk for sometimes and jk was quite . Everyone was hugging jk while congratulate him but his mind or heart was somewhere Maybe with tae what maybe he is Missing tae so much.
Tae come after doing his works. He is happy today bcz in this days he overwork and finish all the shooting before . Tomorrow he will be left from there. He start packing with a smile on his face. At this time yg call him .
In otp
Yg: how are you tae ?
Tae: I am fine hyung infact I am coming tomorrow.
Yg; but you were coming after 3 days right.
Tae: actually I finished all the shooting and now finally I can leave. How is my bun?
Yg; actually tae doctor remove kook's bandage.
Tae become sad and some tears come to his eyes. After trying his best still he can't go there on time. He is silent more he become sad that words are not coming from his mouth. Yg sense it and call tae with soft voice.
Yg; tae are you ok ?
Tae: hmmm yes I am . I am. Ummm hyung can I talk with him?
Yg; yeah sure.
Yg handed his phn to jk.
Jk; hello hyung (low voice)
Tae: (gulp) bun did my bun eat something? How is your health? Did you saw everyone.
Jk; hmmm
Tae: what happened bun ?
Jk; nothing hyung come fast I am waiting. Don't make me more wait. I want to see you pls Hyungie come na.
Tae: (crying silently) I will bun just wait more 2 days and I will be there. I am sorry for not being with you when you need me the most. I am sorry. I am sorry.
Tae hang up the phone and laid on the bed. Looking straight at celling he recall some moments of him and his love. At this time again tae's phn ring . Tae saw jm is calling so he pick up without his will.
Tae; say Chim.
Jm; I know you are crying don't cry. I am sending you a location just come there after you land in Korea.
Tae: where Chim ?and why I will go there. I will directly come to my bun.
Jm; idiot me and Yoon plan a surprise for jk as he doesn't know you are coming tomorrow. Tomorrow doctor will discharge him and you will also come tomorrow so we plan this surprised. Now don't cry like a fool and come bit"*.
Jm hang up the call tae was looking at the screen blankly but his manager call him and they left for airport
Next day.
Jk; hyung will come after 2 days.
Jm; yes now come with us.
Jh; done with all formality so now let's go baby bunny.
Yg; appa he will go with us you guys can go.
Jin; where is my bunny?
Jk; here mom.
NJ; are you ok bunny?
Jk; yes dad I am totally fine don't worry.
Jk in mind; I am not ok. I am not . I am missing my Hyungie. Hyungie where are you ? You didn't even call me for once I am missing you so much. I know you are upset too but don't blame yourself hyungie just come to your bun. Call me hyungie I am missing you. I badly wanna talk with you.
Jk think all this while his eyes tear up. Sometimes later all of them left from there.
It was almost night when yoonminkook reach there.
Yg; I am going kook wait for a minute someone will come. .
Jk; but who hyung I am afraid this place is not good . Take me hyung where are you guys going?
Jm; we are coming.
Yoonmin left JK's eyes filled with tears . He look at yoonmin's back with glossy eyes. Soon someone wrap his hands his slim waist jk know the touch. Jk can sense who is the person. The presence is enough for jk to understand he is in his safe place. He is in his world. He back away and hug the person later hide his face in crook of the person's neck. The person smile widely.
Tae: bun look I am here.
Jk look at tae and that's it 💥💥
Jk was shocked seeing tae not tae the great superstar
KIM TAEHYUNG. 
Jk; Kim Taehyung the superstar.
Tae: no baby your tae.  Kook I am sorry . Look I am sorry baby I hide this from you. I am extremely sorry love . Pls forgive me. Pls baby I don't have any intention to hurt you it's just I was afraid you will lose me. I can't bare the pain of losing you. It will surely kill me. I am sorry baby.
Jk; you are Kim Taehyung and doing this drama till now (still blank expression he doesn't know what he should feel right now. Somehow he is feeling betrayed by the all matter. Tae kneel down and joint his hand together. ).
Tae: pls forgive me kookie pls. I am sorry I will die without you.
Jk look at tae with teary eyes and also kneel down Infront of him later cup his cheeks.
Jk; do you love me?
Tae look at jk with broken heart eyes. Jk can show how much pain tae feel just by the question. He didn't feel the great superstar Kim Taehyung is kneeling down Infront of him but he feel his hyungie is sitting like this. He feel his love his bf is kneeling down pleading helplessly. He close his eyes and again look at tae .
Jk; then love me hyungie. I don't care who are you ? You can be great actor but for me you are my love. You are my life my soul my heart. Love me hyungie.
Tae didn't waste a single moment and smashed his lips with JK's one kissing him softly yet gently. Jk wrap his hands on Tae's neck pulling him more close.
Tae too pull jk by holding his waist . The kiss of full of longing full of missing. If kiss can show some emotions Then surely this kiss will show all the hurt emotions. Fear of losing. Fear of not getting love. Pain of Missing someone,pain of longing for someone's presence. Longing for touch someone. The whole kiss is filled with pain and pain. Breaking the kiss tae pick jk and come to the bed later laid him on the bed. Looking at his eyes deeply. If eyes can say anything then tae will be the most happiest person bcz he can't say what his heart is feeling now. He want to say so many things but nothing was coming from his throat. Not only throat words are not forming the sentence so that he can say something. But there is thousands of things to tell him. How much he missed him how much he longing for him how much he cried without him. Just 7 days but pain was like 7 lifetime.Tae again lean and capture JK's lips with his.
Tae broke the kiss and look at jk with teary eyes.
Tae: I am sorry princess.
Jk didn't said anything just pull tae and smashed his lips on tae's ones kissing him softly. But between the kiss tae took the lead and started kissing jk agressively. Jk moan when tae rub their lower part together. Taking the chance tae insert his thoung and taste JK's sweet carven. Jk moan at tae's mouth sending vibration in tae's whole body. Tae svck JK's thoung more hardly making JK's all sound numb. His toes curl up and hands wrap more tightly in tae's neck. Breaking the kiss tae look at jk And found the mess he created a very hot yet beautiful mess. Tae smile and kiss JK's forehead.
Tae: my baby is so beautiful. Too much even describe.
Jk: you are so much handsome hyung. I want to be angry on you but don't know why I can't be angry on you. Why I can't feel that you are here with me as my Hyungie not as a Kim Taehyung
Tae: I am your taetae hyungie baby. Look at me love (jk did he straightly look at tae's eyes . He saw love care affection respect. Unknowingly some water drops fall from his eyes which tae wipe gently)
Tae: don't let those tears fall love. These pearls are too much precious so don't let them fall from your diamond eyes.
Tae kiss JK's eyes and trail down those butterfly kisses on JK's whole face making jk giggle. But soon he moan when tae bite JK's neck softly. Tae svck JK's neck hardly making hickeys. Jk close his eyes while cleansing the sheet under him. After sometimes tae back away and look at jk who is also looking at him with his doe innocent eyes making tae curse in his breath.
Tae; I swear I didn't saw this much beautiful person in my life. What you are any fairy or any angle or any human.
Jk; hmmmm aaaaah~~~ I am (tae again attach his lips with JK's neck making him moan . He couldn't said a single word as words are not coming in his throat.
Tae svck hardly making jk moan loudly.
Jk; UMMMMM HYUNGIE.
Tae: yes baby say Hyungie that you are liking it .
Jk; aaaah ~~~~~ I am loving it. Ummmm~~~
Tae: yes baby moan like this hyungie love this moan. Aggghhh your voice is enough to make me hard.
Jk; hyungie ~~~
Tae look at jk and found him whining.
Tae: say doll what my doll wanna say.
Jk; nothing (saying that jk start unbuttoning tae's shirt while tae chuckle a little he too help jk and finally take off his shirt. Tae again lean and capture JK's already sowllen lips. He keep kissing jk like no tomorrow while svcking his toungh. Jk was in 9 cloud by all the pleasure. Tae is driving him crazy. He take off JK's tee and mark his chest area. Later take one bud in his mouth licking it softly)
Jk; ummmm hyungie
Tae: yeah love say .
But jk didn't sad anything as tae still attached his lips with JK's ni**Le . Soon he start svcking it hardly but not that much as he doesn't want to hurt his baby. Tae keep playing with JK's other ni**le. Jk fist his hands in tae's hair pulled him more close. Tae smirk seeing the eagerness in JK's face. He mark JK's whole upper body . Later take off his pants . He marks JK's thighs and also get rid off his pants.
Tae: are you ready princess.
Jk; yes I am ready
Tae: then take hyungie.
Tae slowly slowly insert himself in jk not to hurt his bun. Jk cried as he feel too much pain like his body is torn divided. Tae kiss jk and jk also kiss back . After 5 minutes tae back away and look at jk . He lick JK's tears and kiss on his eyes.
Tae: pain will go away baby. Wait a little or should I pull out. Let's stop this here. I don't wanna hurt my bun.
Jk; no need give me sometimes.
Tae : ok then. Baby why you are so beautiful my love.
Jk; move now.
Tae move Slowly Slowly but increase his speed as his baby want more. They did it for 1 hour then tae pull out and talk beside jk. He look at jk who is panting heavily. Tae pull jk in his embrace and scan his whole body. Seeing some blood on bedsheet tae widen his eyes in horror.
Tae: baby let's go to hospital.
Jk; why hyungie I am tired.
Tae: there is blood.
Jk; don't worry it's bcz I am vi*gin. That's my first time so .
Tae: really it's my first time too.
Jk kiss tae's chest and tae caress his back.
(Sasa: husssh me is Innocent here. Infact too much Innocent)

After their not so holly moment tae was caressing JK's hair while jk was resting his head at tae's chest.
Tae: I am sorry baby. I am sorry if I hurt you.
Jk; hyung why didn't you told me you are Kim Taehyung  ? Why you pretend like this ?
Tae: I am sorry baby for hurting you. Actually baby I was just hmmm actually (deep breath) first I want to someone love me the way I am. Not Kim Taehyung only Taehyung. But after I saw you I fall for you and the I thought to hide my identity from you and approach you which I did. And eventually we fall for us. I can tell everything but I was afraid you will leave me. You will never come to me. I know I am cheated on you . I broke your trust. You can kill me but you can't leave me. I will die without you. Pls baby don't leave me. Pls (hug jk more tightly)
Jk; I am not gonna kill you nor I am leaving you. But don't you think you deserve some punishment for telling lies.
Tae: indeed I deserve baby. Punish me the way you want but pls baby doll don't leave me.
Jk; I am leaving.
Tae: no I can't let you leave me. No I can't. Don't forgive me. Give me worst punishment but pls don't say you will leave me. Pls baby .
Jk; I am leaving now carry me or you want to stay here bcz I don't want I want to go home.
Tae: oooh yeah wait I am leaving with you.
Jk; isn't it obvious now pick me you didn't left any options for walking.
Tae wear his clothes jk too later they drive away from there.

_______________________________________
Don't be a silent readers give ur opinion on comment section. Hope you guys will like it and thanks for the support and loving my stories. Thank you so much babies.