Badboy is in love with a broken boy

Taekook come outside and YG call tae who look at him and sigh..
Tae: bun you go I am coming ok maybe hyung have some work with me ... (jk nod his head and start leaving while Kai and his friend come  out of nowhere)
Kai; look here is our shorty my dear shorty little brother who is not just shorty but a useless piece of thrash too ... (hold jk's shoulder which jk yank away ) look look what a attitude after getting lowest marks in the exam wow your attitude impressed me ... (Jk gulp down his sob not letting them know how much those words hurts him ) look here crying cry baby wow baby cry cry your heart out ok after all you can do this only without that you don't know anything in this world ... Listen guys his father literally feel ashamed to call him his son (jk closed his eyes and let the tears fall from his eyes ) oh baby is crying look how funny he is looking I am feeling like laughing now wow joker you know our dear father feel really ashamed to let ppl know that the have this much short and useless son he even feel disgusted by his presence ....

Jk: stop and let me go (he about to go but one girl pulled his hand )
Yn; wow you are feeling low about yourself you should be after all you are low I can laugh at you just seeing your filthy face .... You are really funny .... Btw don't thing to get anyone from this uni no one like to even see your face so go away and die b**** ...
Jk; just shut up you can talk with me like this ... What I did with you that you are telling me all this ... You know what you are nothing just some b**** a roadside dog who just know how to bark .... And I am not telling you guys anything not a single thing then why the fvck you guys are telling me something to mock me ... Did I said something to all of you and why you are telling about our house matter ingront of everyone... You don't like me good don't like me but stop this hate I am fed up with this and if you guys hate me then hate me secretly no need to tell me all this ... I am feeling suffocated can't you guys understand??

Finally he shout his lungs out it's been many days he is enduring all this until how much time he will be quite everything have limit so does every pain have limit ... And now all pain becoming heavy .... But hearing the shout kai become angry and slap jk when jk lost his balance and bumped into the pillar hitting his head a little... Jk shook his head and close his eyes ... It's hurting but not more then his heart but someone come inside the scene and saw the way jk whimper in pain ... He come to jk and hold him while jk look at him with his teary eyes ...
Jk; tae you are here ?? (He asked slightly afraid for his brother after All he love him so much and tae will never gonna leave him )
Tae: who did this (jk look at tae and tae peck his lips lovingly making everyone shocked ) who did this baby (but jk didn't said anything just hug tae while tae caress his back lovingly )
Jk; tae hyungie take me from me here I am not feeling well please ... (jk said and caress his back lovingly while pecking his head continuously making jk smile a little)

Tae: who did this ?? (Jk was still quite and it's enough for tae he broke the hug forcefully while jk was trying best to hug him but tae was success to broke the hug and cup jk's cheeks ... Jk saw the dangerous eyes and literally feel shivering by the look ) I asked something who did this ??  Answer me right now bun or else I will show you what actually I can do tell Me ...
Jk; Kai hyung (jk said in very low voice while tae gritted his teeth )
Tae: ok now (tae pick jk and made him sit one of the chair which was placing in corridor and peck his forehead while jk closed his eyes feeling the touch ) sit here bun I am coming in just some second only ... (tae said and back away later come to Kai and hold the stick and come to kai ) what's your problem dude ?? Why you hit him ?? (Kai become afraid and look at tae but he taught to behave brave after all he is brave enough to face taehyung)
Kai ; what's your problem he is my brother after all I can say something to him if he is at fault why you behave like this ??

Tae: still you can't touch my boy ... (tae said and and start to beat Kai with the stick and Kai start to scream so badly after all it's panining a lot ... After beating sometimes tae again look at him ) who give you permission to touch my boy ??
Kai; what stop jocking around (before he can complete tae start to slapping him repeated times making Kai cry badly as the pain is too much those rough and harsh hand is literally making his skin torn and soon this happened also ... Kai's cheeks and lips start bleeding badly still tae was out of control he start to beat him really mercilessly while jk can't see all those more of the thing is Kai is already passed out if tae continue then he might be die ... Jk come whole running and back hug tae tightly his tiny hand was wrapping in tae's waist while head was placing in tae's mid back ... Tae was fuming in anger but he calm down after feeling the feather touch he can feel his shirt is slightly wet due to jk's tears .... Yoonmin was looking at the scene standing in a corner only ...