bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)

Tae come to his parents house hurriedly and saw Nj is talking with doctor while Jin come out from the kitchen holding a soup bowl ...
Tae: where is bun ??
Jin; in your room and take this make him eat whole soup also no worries doc said it's just a normal fever ... (Tae nod his head and start leaving after taking the soup bowl ... He come and saw his bun is sleeping whole body is cover with blanket ... He keep the soup bowl in nightstand and sit beside jk caressing his cheeks lovingly while jk open his eyes and smile seeing tae .... He about to sit but tae stop him )
Tae: don't bun you are not ok ... (jk nod his head as no and spread his arms while tae pick him and made him sit in his lap ... He cover his leg by the blanket as jk was wearing tae's hoodie only ) bun drink the soup pls ... (jk nod his head and start to drink it just the moment he finished the soup they heard a knock tae look behind and saw Mrs jeon is standing there ... Jk smile and Mrs jeon come inside) eomma you can call me I will send driver ...

Mrs jeon; no need tae Jin oppa call me and that time I was planning to go to your house but after the call I came here ... How are now bunny ... (hug him tightly who also hug back but still sitting in tae's lap ) still you have so much fever ...
Jk; head is aching too much (he said In low voice as his head is aching also spinning so much ) eomma don't go ok I am sleepy now .... (he said and hug tae later sleep immediately as the medicine is working now ... Mrs jeon caress his hair and left from there while tae made jk laid in the bed but start to wiggling while tae smile and laid beside him )
Tae: sleep baby bun I shouldn't have to go there today  .. you were looking too pale ... I am sorry bun (he peck jk's head who hug him more tightly... Tae too fall asleep .... After some hours jk woke up and saw tae .... He pout and goes inside the blanket later lift tae's tee and get inside of it while tae woke up feeling the movement in his body ... He saw jk is taking out his face finally jk take out his head and smile at tae)

Jk; I miss you hyungie ... (tae wrap his hand around his body while peck jk's lips )
Tae: I miss my bun too ... Bunny I am sorry I shouldn't left you when I saw your pale face ... I should have understand you bun .... Why didn't you told me you are not feeling well ...
Jk; that time I Just have little headache I didn't understand I will get fever sorry for that ....(tae peck his head again )
Tae: don't say sorry baby bunny are you feeling better now (jk nod his head as yes ) then let's take shower then we will eat something ok also eomma come to meet with you ... (jk look at tae with widen eyes)
Jk; really let's go let's go eomma came to meet with me then why she didn't come here ...
Tae: she came bun you didn't remember maybe due to sleep or medicine but she did come to meet with you ....(jk smile widely and about to take out his head but tae stop him and peck his lips) let's take shower together we should save water ... (saying that he hold jk tightly and stand up with his bun later left from there )

They come inside and jk come out later tae remove his tee and look at jk who is looking at him ... Tae chuckle and undress jk later he too and come to the bathtub and sit on it making jk sit on his lap ....
Tae:you are too much beautiful bun let's go to our home ... (jk m*** feeling tae's teeth on his flesh .... Soon tae start to make some art in jk's skin like it's a canvas for him after making his art he nack away and look at jk who have wide open mouth breathing heavily ... Tae hold his chin lovingly and insert his T inside jk tasting the hot addicted carven ..... Soon they start to make out and after a long make out they finally broke the kiss and tae give bath to jk and he also take bath later pick him and come out from bathroom .... Tae's mind is filled with jk's look he first time saw jk like this ... Biting his lips he tried to take out the image but it seems impossible for him .... Jk come out from cupboard room wearing tae's hoodie only while tae was looking at the cute little bunny with so much adoration....

Jk; hyungie your pant are so big I can't even wear them (he pout and sit on the bed while tae chuckle at him )
Tae: I am giving you trouser you can wear it ... (jk smile at tae but frown his eyebrows)
Jk; then why didn't you give me earlier when we were in our apartment... (tae come near jk and start to lean while jk to start lean in the bed and soon he laid in the bed while tae hover over him) what are you doing (tae spread jk's leg and come between his legs while face was too close to jk )
Tae: bcz you look cute when you wear my shirt tee and hoodie only and I love to see those milky skin of your legs but only I have right to see those that's why I never said this I love when you come and sit my lap and I caress those thighs and again only I have right to do all this so I do but no one can even saw what's Belong to me bun ... There will be so many ppl I can't let them saw what's belong to me ....