badboy is in love with a broken boy

Tae took kookie and come to his apartment.... He open the door and jk was stunned looking at the whole house ... Very clean and tidy .... The house is normal with expensive things ... Jk was looking everywhere but one thing took his whole attention the painting In the wall .... Jk come to the wall and look at those painting with glossy eyes ... He look at tae and again at those painting ... Tae come and backhug him while placing his chin in jk's shoulder ....
Jk; my all painting (tae shook his head as no ) haa what you wanna say ...
Tae: one is left which I send for the competition... (jk push tae and turn around )
Jk; thank you hyung you did so much for my dream ... How should I say thank to you ... (tae bend down and ruffle jk's hair making it mess)
Tae: no need babe I just want you and your happiness if you are happy then it's ok my love ... And don't say thanks to me ... Ok now go upstairs and take right there is our bedroom (jk blush and look at tae)
Jk; our bedroom (he said and look at tae while tae peck his lips )
Tae; now go and wear my clothes ok (jk nod his head while tae take his phone to order food )

After 30 minutes jk come downstairs tae look there and found him coming like a bunny wearing a white shirt ... Jk too look at tae and saw him wearing a trouser only .... Tae smile at him but he look at jk's nervous face and then eyes landed on those milky legs ... Tae's shirt was coming to his knees still he was shy Infront of tae ... Tae come and hug jk caressing his waist ...
Tae: are you shy bunny ?? Just in this you are this much shy then what will happen when we will make love ... You will be totally (before he can complete jk whine while tae laugh a little and pick his bun )
Jk; I can walk I have leg (jk pout which was pulled away by tae)
Tae; my baby look so cute and too small Infront of me so how can I let him walk like this and bun your man is strong enough to carry so don't worry ...
Jk; ok I understand now let's go I am hungry I want to eat something (tae peck jk's lips and come to dinning room )

Tae: sit on your personal chair princess claim it as yours (tae made jk sit on his lap and kiss his ears while jk look down shyly ... Tae start to feeding his bun while jk smile at him and hug him )
Jk; hyungie you and yoongi hyung are brothers right...
Tae: yup bun he is one year older then me and this years is his last year...
Jk; oh what's your parents do and why yoongi hyung doesn't live you ??
Tae: parents actually bun my parents live in their house which actually took 3 Hours from uni so we shift here as it's nearby our uni and suga hyung live in right side apartment as he doesn't like noice much so we stay at different apartment...
Jk; oh but this apartment look really lavishing and luxurious it's might be really expensive... (tae peck jk's pout and laugh a little)
Tae: bun this is our own building so we don't have to give rent or not have to buy apartment (jk was looking at him with shocked face ) I am not joking bun actually my parents are Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin ... (jk's mouth was wide open by now )

Jk: most richest couple in whole Asia (he said and look at the front still didn't blink for a second while tae shook him a little)
Tae: bun are you alright..
Jk; so you are Kim's second heir (tae nod his head as yes ) my appa also work in your's company... (jk said and tae smirk as he get a good reason now or else He have to found out those reason )
Tae: now enough let's go we will not gonna go to uni tomorrow ok ..
Jk; why hyungie ??
Tae: first of all we have to do shopping for you then my appa and eomma wants to meet with you then my dear brother and brother in law wants to introduce with you and most importantly you are not prepared to face everyone so give ourselves some time ... (jk smile at tae as he understands everything without even saying a single word .... Tae wipe jk's mouth and left from there and come to their bedroom ... Tae place jk on the bed and laid beside him while pulling him more closer jk too buried his face in tae's chest first time feeling the warmth ... Tae's skin was making his eyes blurred ...

He surely taught something dirty in his mind ... Soon he look at his chest and again look at tae ... He caress jk's chest by his small finger while jk look at him and smile ... )
Jk; this tattoo I mean you tattoo my name in your chest ... (tae nod his head casually while jk's eyes filled with tears ) tae peck jk's lips and flipped their position hover over him )
Tae: why are you crying pretty bun ?? (He said licking jk's tears while jk closed his eyes )
Jk; I never think you will ever love me like this what should I do I still can't believe that... (he hold tae's face while tae close his eyes and lean in the touch soon he attach Thier lips together kissing jk passionately after a passionate kiss he back away )
Tae: you don't know how much I love you bun how much I like to spend my time with you ... How I was dieing to take you in my embrace bun you don't know how much I love you and you will never know ... (they again kiss each other and soon pulled away  tae pulled jk more closer by his thighs and placed his (jk) legs in middle of his own legs...