CEO jeon

A 21 years cute boy enter in the tall building while smiling cutely... Everyone look at him and smile which he returns by a boxy smile..... Some really adore the boy whole some ppl are looking at Jim with lust and some are with jealous eyes ... He come to reception and bowed to the receptionist giving his boxy smile......

?; Hello noona can you pls tell me hubby is free or not ....

Res: wait tae tae I will ask the secretary how much time will take to end the meeting till then you can wait for him in his cabin ....

Tae: yeah I forget that I should go bye noona...

Res: bye tae (smile)

Tae went away

Lia; this b*tch always roam around here and there.....

Res: shut up Lia if anyhow Mr jeon got to know about this then you will be in road..... And our cute taetae is not b*tch you are the one who is b*tch here.....

Lia: yeah whatever.....

Res: I don't know how this cute little fluppy ball handle this cold a$$.

Meanwhile in the meeting room a 25 years old man was looking at the screen with his all concentration.... His sleeve was rolled showing his veiny hands while a cold aura was spreading in his face ... His dark orbs was enough to make someone weak... The meeting was successful and the said man shake his hands with the other one ...

Mr Lee: hope we can work further like this Mr jeon Jungkook

Jk; it's totally depends on you how you work Mr Lee. I hope you will not gonna disappointed me in future bcz it will be not so pleasant for you..

.
Mr Lee:(gulf) no no Mr jeon I will not and will try to make everything according to your will .....

Jk; hope so ...

With that he left from there ...

He come to his cabin and saw tae is reading a magazine... He fake cough and tae look at him later smile and come to him. Tae peck jk's lips

Tae: hubby come I prepare your
favorite dishes today...

Jk; again you cook why ?

Tae: you know na Uni is off and I want to time pass so I thought to cook and show you my cooking skill... Now come food will be cold come come (showing his cute boxy smile which jk return by his bunny smile)

They both sit on the couch and tae feed jk so does jk ....

Tae: now you will take rest hubby... No argue or else you know me very well ..

Jk; but I miss you (hug tae while snuggling in tae's neck which make tae laugh also understand the meaning as tae's uni is now have holiday but jk have so many work pressure. They really doesn't get much time to spend together... When jk have less work that time tae have study pressure and when tae us free here jk have so many works infact it's become a month they make love due to their busy life )

Tae: come hubby let's take rest or you wanna go home ..

Jk; I have little work left ..

Tae: then let's take some rest and cuddle with each other..

Jk; yeah I miss you so much ..

Then they both goes to jk's private room which one was attach with cabin... Both laid on the bed and jk kiss tae which obviously return by tae in no time .. Both were moving their lips in sync but suddenly tae hover over jk while unbuttoning jk's shirt. Jk also help tae to remove his shirt.  Yae bite jk's lips who gladly open his mouth and let the younger taste his carven ....