are we just s*x buddy

Tae pick jk and start leaving from there while everyone was too shocked to react without jm ... They come to their dorm and tae place jk in the bed ... Jk was looking at tae this cold emotionless face is actually new to him ... He take out some sob while tae look at angrily...
Tae; now what happened why are you crying?? You want to hurt me and now you did so why are you crying like this (jk nod his head as no but tae look at other side ... He is hurt sad angry but he can't say anything to his bub not even make him cry but what jk did it's hurt his so much ... )
Jk; tae listen to me pls .. I can explain pls don't be angry pls tae ... (He said hiccuping badly while tae look at him )
Tae: don't cry I can't see you crying like this ... You know what you always hurt me always... I guess I deserve it to love you immensely (jk look at him with widen eyes ... ) I deserve it actually when I was planning to propose you but you come and said you want me as your s*x buddy ... I agreed thinking you will love me one day ... After our first time I was so hurt listening what you said ... You always hurt me (he said and left from there as they didn't eat anything so he goes to nearby restaurant to bring some food for them also jk have to eat something he didn't eat Anything from long time ... )

Jk; what happened what I did .. it's all my mistake he is right ... I told him to be my s*x buddy ... I always scold him show him my anger when he didn't even look at anyone and handle me like I am his princess but I always hurt him ... (he start thinking what he did when he hurt his tae)
Flashbacks of 4 years ago
Here tae was sitting in the couch of Kim mansion ... His and jk's parents are not present here and they said taekook to stay with each other ... He love jk more then anything so he taught to propose him ... Maybe he is just 18 years old but he know his sincere feelings towards his bun ... He was waiting for jk who come and sit beside tae... Tae look at him he was wearing tae's hoodie and a short ... Tae didn't look at him for much time as he was feeling too hot also something woke up inside his pant ... jk look at him and pout ..
Tae: what happened to my bun ?? (He make grabby hand while jk sit on his lap and hide his face in tae's neck ) what happened to my baby ??
Jk: hyungie should koo ask something from you will you give koo something??
Tae: what my koo want Koo get it so now just ask what my bub want ... Hyungie will give you everything...
Jk; I ummm actually you know let it be ...

Tae: just say bun you know right hyungie always here to listen you so my baby bunny just ask something and hyungie will bring it .. what you want ?? (In mind ; I should take him out then propose him ... It will be good or not gosh what should I do ?? He is still a baby but I can't let him go like this ... I should ask him yes I should )
Jk; hyungie actually listen umm actually me and you (tae nod his head ) actually hyungie why don't we try something s*xual things... Actually I want to experience it how it's feel why don't we do that ... I want to experience it pls hyimgie ... (tae look at jk with widen eyes but more like broken eyes which jk saw but couldn't figure out what is the look saying ) what you say ... Pls don't say no I can't talk about this with anyone without you ...
Tae in mind ; what should I do ?? Should I accept it I should hopefully I can make him fall for me ... Yeah I should ... I am sorry bun I am selfish but I want you and if this a way then I will do that let's do it then I will do what make you happy ... (he said with himself and look at jk )
Tae: if you want that then we will do that but don't regret later (in mind ; if you don't then too I will burn in regret and I know this but if this make you happy then let's do it )

Jk; really you are best you know ..  (he said hugging tae who also hug back but a thick pain shown in his whole face )
2 days passed in this 2 days they were like before nothing happened but tae is drowning in his taught .... He saw jk smiling laughing jumping around like always but he can't be happy his heart is too hurt thinking of separation.... It's feel like he will lose his most favorite person when it's not like that .... Right now jk is in his room wearing nothing as he was choosing something for wearing that time tae come to call him and saw his bare back he about to go but jk call him .
Jk; hyungie why are you here and why are you going?? (Tae didn't look at him he can understand he is already hard and now if he look at jk things will be more complicated but he feel someone hand in his belt he know it's his bun ... Jk made him turn around and hug him tae hug back but feel his soft flesh soft skin ..) don't you wanna do it with me hyungie ... I am ready daddy (he said seductively while thing become too much hard for tae .... He squeeze jk's a$$ making him moan jk back away and attach Thier lips together moving softly cupping jk's one cheeks in his hand while hand was gripping his a$$ after a long kiss they back away and jk laid in the bed displaying his whole body to tae)