shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)

One young man was drinking alcohol totally devastated by life ... He can't think anything right now .. he have good alcohol tolerance after drinking this much he still feel so hurt that alcohol didn't work on his mind but his eyes landed on a pretty boy who is sleeping keeping his head on the bar counter ... He couldn't think more just aroused by the beauty ... After some more time slowly the bar start to get less crowded ... There is not so many ppl after all it's 4 In the morning he come to the pretty boy and keep looking at his pretty face ..
Tae: silent wave yeah so beautiful looking so mesmerized just like his eyelashes ... (he bend down a little and sniff the boy'a hair ) joy of happiness wow it's does smell like happiness his nose it's so attracting wait does he have mole at nose wow it's looking too pretty he is so pretty just like some beautiful painting ... His cheeks his cheeks look so beautiful just like pink rose petal (he caress it softly but move back his hand in next moment) I shouldn't touch him no but it's so soft his lips it's seems so good so beautiful just like a beautiful rose petal... I guess he didn't applied lip balm the way his lips is dry but it's look so soft so red so tasty .. don't think like this taehyung .. but he is making me crazy ... (He saw not more ppl left one man was vomiting and 2 middle age man is laying in floor ...

I should take him with me where will he go now what if someone hurt him or anything... No no I can't do this I have to protect this baby ... (he wrap his hand around the pretty male shoulder and start walking while smiling a little... He come to his house and make the pretty male laid in his own bed ... He sit in front of the bed and start looking at the man with his hazel eyes .. he just can't take away his eyes it's too pretty too mesmerizing to take away ... It's have different kind of charm like whole world gravity is calling him to be with the boy to touch him .. he look at another side and sigh but nothing happened he again Look at the boy and not able to hold his urge he touch his lips being intoxicated... Drugs might have some less intoxication then the pretty lips he have ... He was so beautiful just like a art ... Soon he move all the curtain and let the silver light fall on this beauty ... He get mesmerized how can someone look this much beautiful while sleeping like this ... The fallen light is making his ethreal face more ethereal just like a megnificient art ... With a smile tae keep looking at him how much shining he is looking under the lights ..
Tae: shining rose just like shining rose nothing else my pretty bun .... You are so beautiful (saying that he lean in the couch and slept there )

At morning the boy woke up and groan ..
Jk; where am I ?? (He scan the whole place and saw tae ... At this time tae too woke up and saw the eyes ... He literally feel his throat dry due to the look ... He wipe his forehead a little and gulp down his saliva ... ) Who are you mister ??
Tae: I am taehyung Kim taehyung I saw you sleeping at the bar so taught to help you ... I didn't even touch you believe me you can see you have your night dresses on ... (Jk look and saw he have his night dresses ) you seems too drunk what suddenly happened??
Jk; why should I tell you ?? Thanks for help I should go now... (He sigh heavily and look at tae who also look at him and smile ) umm I will take my leave taehyung stay happy and safe ok ..
Tae: where will you go at least eat breakfast and then go first freshen up .. washroom this way ... (Jk start thinking something and nod his head later left for washroom ... Tae too left and start doing his work after freshen up he make breakfast just for impressing jk ) ummm now it's look good hopefully he like it ... Don't go after breakfast pls (He said to himself while looking at staircase and that time jk come wearing tae's shirt only ... Tae gulp down his saliva looking at the long leg thick thighs biting his lips he look other side )

Jk; ummm thanks for the clothes actually your trousers were too lose for my tiny waist so I didn't wear them ... (Tae look at the waist it will be perfectly fit on his hand ... He again shook his head and cursing for a good minutes he Join jk who was eating while pouting the cherry lips making the situation more worst then ever )
Tae: what is your name shining rose ?? (He asked as he bite his lips and in next moment he feel his heart will come out by hearing the sweet voice )
Jk; jeon Jungkook ... Food is tasty thanks for the food... (He said while biting his lips )
Tae: umm where will you go ?? I can help you for sure I mean drop you ...
Jk; don't know (he said with a low voice while looking at his hand ... Tae frown his eyebrows and hold his hand tightly)
Tae: what happened are you ok ?? (Jk look at him with teary eyes and shook his head as no ) then why are you crying like this ?? Look don't cry like this ok ... Tell me did something happen with you or not ?? I can help you for sure ...
Jk; I can't I don't want to make myself embarrassed pls I can't do this ...
Tae: look we are strangers so you can share as you know we can share with stranger who doesn't know us and never gonna tell your closed once or can be taunt you as you know strangers .. (jk look at tae while his heart was beating repeatedly)