If you don't love me but I do (last part)

1 month passed. Full of agony , pain and tears was the only way to passed those days. In this 1 month Jimin got his love which make jk happy but inside his heart was burning. Not for jealousy. His heart was burning bcz there was no letter. The person means everything to jk which he know after losing him. His inner soul was crying cursing his every breath. He is feeling miserable. Jm tried to be happy but seeing his best friend like this who can be happy. He also can't fully happy. Every night is curse for jk bcz in night he always read those letter sometimes being happy sometimes being all shy shy.... He is feeling his heart is reaping apart from his body which is enough to know how much the invisible person means to him. On the other side taehyung was in his worst side ever. He is feeling pathetic but still he can't do anything.... Every night he look at moon and said numerous times how much he love the certain person . Today the day finally comes. Where one have to accept someone bcz of his grandma and other one have to accept someone bcz of his parent's wish... Both are broken. Love is indeed a good feeling isn't it ? Giving sometimes happiness it's give lifetime pain. Everyone said move on is the only way. But the thing is no one can really move on from the one they love. They can forget them , they can accept others and can give them love but still the love the feelings can't be forgotten. Still mind have some refreshing memory of the certain person. Stil heart beat sometimes when the certain person memory hit. In the days of memory still come flashback hurts so much ....

In a crowd when we saw the person we can't think anything without just staring at them..... Can anyone really move one. They can move on from the person but can't move on from the reason of those feelings. Feelings never can move on. The matter of heart and case of love is indeed difficult to understand. Mind become numb sometimes. Throat also become dry, whole body shiver in pain. How much beautiful it will be if anyone really can show hearts of Broken person then maybe their closed one also feel the pain. The happy bear boxy smile make whole house happy but it's rare to say that they notice the hidden pain of those blank eyes.
Right now tae is standing on the aisle more like a hanging stage where he himself was hanging his love his pure and true love. The agony the pain was Making him strong by mentally..... He is all quite and all blank. Maybe someone see the broken state. Soon soft music start playing and tae close his eyes.

Tae in mind; don't think about anything tae. Focus on your marriage.. you can do this . What are you doing baby bun. I didn't saw you from so many days. Maybe you are with your husband now.

Soon a tears drops fall from his eyes but he was quick enough to hide it. His bride come to the stage and tae look up to the bride his better half. He couldn't believe what's happening? He is seeing his angle just infron of him. The person who always take his breath away is now standing there. It's his bride. His love of life jeon Jungkook..... He want to say anything but nothing was coming from his throat. He want to scream in happiness but he control his feelings for sometimes..

Jk up his head and look at the direction and found tae . He is shocked to see tae but didn't said anything..... The wedding end and now they are going back to their house. Both come to the house and goes to their room. The house is gifted by Kim and jeon family..... After freshen up jk is sitting on the bed nervously..

Jk; what I am doing. Ouch my heart stop beating like this.... I should tell everything to hyung nim..... Yeah I will say everything to him.....

Tae come out from washroom and and saw jk while Playing with his finger. He is sad also happy. Sad bcz jk don't love him and happy bcz he have chance to make jk fall for him... He come near to jk and clear his throat....

Tae: can we talk sometime...

Jk; I want to share something with you pls don't say anything further. I don't have enough courage to say it looking at you I am sorry for this.