Mafia jeon

The empty road no one is here without 6 ppl ... There was 5 person standing in a raw and and other side a man in his knees ..
Jk; without thinking anything you taught to cheated on me wow ...
??: Boss pls leave me pls I won't do this kind of things I seriously didn't have any intention to do this but they (he bite his lips ... He did all this bcz of his greed money is important here ... He did all this for money for his greed but how can he say ... He can't even lie bcz he know jeon Jungkook will find out everything every single thing in no matter what ... No one can decieve the king of underworld... He is rulling over the underworld for a reason ... Jeon Jungkook everyone fear of the king of underworld... Mafia king the black panther in this dark world ... He is rulling over the world with his dominating aura .... No one can win against jk bcz of his intelligence the police and government also scared of him ... )
Jk: bcz of money right ...  I can read your mind bas**** don't play with me ... Playing with me means playing with your death ... How can you think to get free from me ... Well tell lee that he can't be king of mafia ... The only mafia can rule over this underworld and it's me ... (He said and take out his gun later shoot the man just in middle of his forehead while his lifeless body fall on the ground jk smile creepily he love when he saw blood of any betrayer ... He love when he kill any cheater who try to backstab him) this is the first thing you get to betrayed me ... I ain't any great person who will let you breath I will kill you In next moment... Now all the bast** come out and let me kill of you ... (In the next moment the whole place filled with gunshot sound and all the hidden members come out from his place)
Lee: what a bastard you are you kill a man who have family uffs how can jeon Jungkook will know about his family who is orphaned don't have any family ...
Jk: did you think I am someone who will cry over this family things I am not 16 years old boy now lee that he will cry over this ... I am 26 years old man who doesn't care about anything who doesn't have any heart .... And lee listen one thing you did mistake by attacking on me now suffer the rest of i didn't remove your name from this mafia world then remember it ... Last day of lee come one guts let's celebrate (he said and start fighting the silent alley filled with gunshot sound now and there fighting the most trained fighter of jeon Jungkook .... They were fighting and in the mean time someone about to attack on jk but Jackson hold his hand and kick his stomach ... Minguys was fighting with everyone present in the alley but lee call his all man and soon everyone came they were just 5 and there was whole gang ...  But jk didn't feel anything he kill everyone present there ... He saw his guard who is busy with other members fighting for their boss
Jk torn his shirt which is soaked with blood only he look at lee who is gulping down his saliva now his whole gang is died and fall in this alley ... Jk sit on the nearby place and drink water looking at lee ...
Jk; old bones lee can't you come and fight with me you can do better you know at least I didn't expect this from you ....
Lee: today your death is in my hand you know you shouldn't think your enemy weak (he said and point a gun toward jk he hold his neck and look at the other members.... All were pointing gun at lee who is smiling crazily) drop those gun otherwise I will kill your dear boss now jeon goodbye let's not meet again ... (He said and about to pull the trigger but from other side there was another gunshot and soon lee was on ground everyone look there and found right hand of jeon Jungkook a cigar in his lips wearing all black looking so handsome ...  Jk too look there and found his best man ... He chuckled and look at lee who is holding his legs as the man directly shoot his leg )
Jk; you were talking too much lee now die let's meet at hell there too I will reach for troubling you. .. have a safe journey (with that he shoot just middle of his head making the whole place bloody red he chuckle and look at the man who is looking at him more like glaring at him)
Jk; what are you doing here kim are you trying to disobey me (he said with venom filled voice he hate when someone disobey his word )
Tae: tsk boss I am not but what is this why you came here (he said and take out a cigarette later lighten it up and puffing the dangerous air he look at jk who is looking at him already)you should tell me about that after all I am your first body guard ...
Jk; I didn't bcz you already got shoot at night now what are you doing here you should take rest and don't you dare to say anything which is against my order I can easily handle him yoh should take rest (his voice was filled with coldness and anger but there was a bit of worry too)
Mingye : boss we should left now I will call guards to kill this mess now let's go...
Tae: don't you dare to order me min I can do whatever I want so shut up and do your work .... Your health is not ok sir let's go (he said and jk chuckle tae look at other side jk have a muscular body really attractive and the way jk's guard was watching him this make tae angry he clench his hand make fist and look other side ... Taking out his suit he wrap on jk's shoulder who was looking at him )
Tae: don't you wanna go sir or you wanna stay here (he said and look at jk who rolled his eyes and start walking away from there ... Tae too follow him and come to his car .... He start driving and look at jk ) sir do you need anything... (Jk nod his head as no and lean a little closing his eyes let sleep take over him .. he have most trust on Kim Taehyung his bodyguard whom he can trust with eyes closed .... Kim Taehyung one of the best sharp shooter .... He have a sharp mind which compare with devil mind .... Jeon Jungkook and branded name and the reason somehow taehyung .... Tae doesn't have any weakness not any fear he can knock out someone in a minutes ... He have immense power in his body ...  His Angelic face doesn't let anyone thing he is devil but his mind is devil one ... He have no mercy just one time he can kill 30 man In once ... Ppl call him emotionless as until now no one saw a single emotions in his face not even anger too but he is short temper but all the thing changed Infront of jk ... Infront of jk he is most obedient person... The whole underworld can assure one thing that anyone can betrayed jk but not his right hand Kim Taehyung ... Tae is person who can give live rather then breaking trust and this things everyone know pretty well ... )
The ride was quite and now jk just come out from washroom cleaning all the blood he came out only in his towel his muscle was shedding some water drops.... He came and saw someone is looking at him more like glaring taking a whiskey in his hand.... Jk look at him and sigh)