dirty little secret

The day passed like this . No one talk to each other . Both of them just cried . Cried their heart out. But isn't it talking will be only way to end all this. Isn't it communicate is the best way to solve every problem. Sometimes silence make the relation worst or broke. But still we prefer silence. The night gone and morning come. With a aching heart tae did his morning routine and come to office. He doesn't want to come but a human always become weak when heart was determined in something or someone. He come and directly goes towards younger's cabin don't know why his heart was missing the younger too much. There was some unbearable fear in his heart.
Tae: why you are feeling like this ? Why you want to see him when you are angry in him. How can I become angry on you love.
Thinking all this he goes to younger's cabin seeing it's empty. At that time a coworker was passing
Tae: umm sir do you know where is Mr Jeon?
Cw; actually sir didn't come today we call him but he didn't pick up also. We have a important meeting for the project which we work for more then 6 months. I don't know why Mr Jeon didn't come.
At this time tae remember about the project which he and some employees was working for 6 months. He feel angry how can jk did that. Isn't it too much important for the company also about those employee who work breathless for this project.
Tae: you are angry with me but what is the reason for doing all this with those ppl . They literally didn't eat properly nor goes to their family members just for this project but you. You just didn't found any importance to join the meeting.
Tae feel hurt too much hurt that his eyes tear up. He angrily walk out and come to his car. He directly headed towards JK's house.

He come and ring the bell continuesly. None open the door . Then he take out the spare key and open the door. Yes he have spare key as jk give him for coming at his(jk) home. After coming inside he found a strong smell of alcohol. His anger raised and come to living room but what he saw make him numb . He directly come towards jk who is laying unconscious on floor. The whole living room is filled with beer bottle and somewhere cigarettes. Tae sit on his knees and place JK's head in his lap. He touch JK's face it's literally burning.
Tae; kook kook woke up . You have fever woke up Koo.
Jk open his eyes slightly and look at tae . He give tae a painful smile and touch his face with his trembling hand.
Jk; you come to me.
Tae: yes. .
Tae pick jk and come to his room later laid him on the bed. He about to go but jk stop him.
Jk ;pls stay here.
Tae: I am not going anywhere just to take some hot water.
Jk; I don't need anything.
Tae: don't be stubborn and let me go.
Tae left and come with a hot water and clean clothes later keep is on JK's forehead. Eventually the fever reduce a little. Tae made jk sleep and made some hot soup for him. He feed jk and later give him medicine.
Tae: you sleep ok.
Jk hold tae's hand tae look at jk some pain shown on JK's eyes. Some unbearable pain. Some unspoken pain which speak by eyes. Tae's heart ache seeing those painful eyes. Bearing any pain won't be this much difficult for him but seeing those painful eyes he feel broken . Tae keep the bowl on night stand and cup JK's cheeks still the temperature of JK's body is high. Jk close his eyes feeling the warmth. Maybe the warm hand didn't effect but the warm of love effect his every spine.

Jk; are you angry On Me?
Tae (chuckle);Anger is not very inappropriate here. I am waiting for you. Even though a lifetime has passed, it seems that this wait is not over. My biggest regret in my whole life is that after getting you I didn't get you. I don't know why waiting and I can't get you anymore is deeply placing in my mind. And where the wait is too long, the anger is very inconsistent.
Jk just look at tae he doesn't have anything to say. He close his eyes and head spin. Tae saw jk is holding his head . He hold jk and hug him.
Tae: you are not well sleep.
Jk; I am ok.
Tae: why are you like this ?
Jk; I was writing a song without any melody. The song had no meaning and no magic. I don't know why the tunes are lost in the crowd of words. And when I remembered that lost melody, the song was no more. That song did not exist. Sometimes I lose myself in the crowd of all thoughts, yet the failure of not being able to do so does not leave behindIt was not just my inability to lay down. There was a reason for not having you in my life. You are the one I didn't get. You are the poison flowing in my veins that neither lets me die nor lets me live
Saying those jk fall unconscious while tae was thinking what is the meaning of this painful words. He hug the burning body more tightly and sleep with his love.