are we just sex buddy ..

Jk: give me punishment I can endure any punishment... Trust me I can hyungie just give me any punishment...
Tae: you can (tae smirk and jk nod his head ) any punishment (jk nod his head again make the smirk more creepy ... Jk was thinking tae gonna do it very roughly as this is the only punishment came in his mind making him blush slightly but whatever happened he will win tae's trust he will do everything for his hyungie's love and trust ... He look at tae with a shy smile while tae cup his cheeks and smile wrapping his hand in his waist ... ) So my bunny can take punishment..
Jk; any punishment I just want you and only you and if anything can make me yours I will do that with a smile ...
Tae: oh bubba don't worry I am giving you your punishment and as you promised you have to take it ... (Jk blushed more hardly when he feel tae's warm breath just in his lips he bite his lips and smile a little he look at tae who is looking at him with pricing gaze filled with desire and need ... )
Jk; but I am pregnant hyungie and (before he can say more tae pull him start unbuttoning his shirt making jk bite his lips nervously .... He smile more and lower his head which was pulled up by tae only ... He hold his chin ticklish a little making jk close his eyes at the friction ... He wrap his hand in tae's neck closing his eyes )

Tae: then bunny take the punishment no junk food no party around study at proper time and do all assignments on time ... You will follow the timetable I will prepare ... (He said in his husky voice make jk pout he look at tae and shook his head)
Jk; hyungie what kind of punishment is this ...
Tae: ok then let's change it no touching and kissing it's enough or should I add (he cut off by a sob looking at jk he saw jk is sobbing hardly making his heart bleed he is too compelled by his heart ... His heart always want his bubba's happiness without his happiness he want nothing... He cup jk's cheeks and peck his lips ) what happened to my bunny ??
Jk; you know I can't sleep without sucking your nipple I can't sleep without hugging you I don't feel good without your kisses ... You can say we will not make love but you said no touching and kissing this is so cruel I can't take it anymore ... I know I did mistake if you can't forgive me then kill me ..  I am such a bad person (he slap himself making tae's eyes widen he caress his cheeks lovingly)
Tae: bun what are you doing are you crazy or what ??
Jk; I am hyungie why I did all this ... What if you leave me no no I can't handle this ... I wish I can kill myself but how can I when my baby also with me ...

He hug his knees shoving his face in his knees more .... He did mistake out of blue top of that he never listen to tae ... He is already feeling guilty and somehow tae's silence making his heart bleed ... He never feel this much broken the way he is feeling now ... His love life is worst only bcz of him ... He did all this by his own and now he is suffering only bcz of him .... Tae climbed on bed and come near to jk pull him in his lap who is crying silently.. obviously tae is hurt but making jk away feeling him worse ignoring him will cause more problem in their relationship it will ruined more... Tae hold jk's face ybe red marks was visible in his faceaking tae's heart bleed ..
Tae: why you did this (he said caressing jk's cheeks ) what happened to my bubba ... (Jk back away from the sit at the other side of bed while tae came to him and try to touch but jk again back away )
Jk; I will not touch you I promise you won't leave me right ... Hyungie say something pls don't be this much quite ... I will listen everything I will sleep at sofa not gonna touch you then you will don't leave Koo right ... (Tae pull jk again in his lap who just keep quite )
Tae: what happened to my bunny why he is behaving like this ... Is it just bcz of mood swing or he is afraid I will leave Him...

Jk; if you leave him he will die (tae want to slap jk really hardly how can he say all this how can he say he will die but he can't... He can't hurt his bunny not in million life he can't hurt him ... He can burn himself for his bunny's happiness but he can't endure the pain of his little bunny ... He smashed his lips with jk kissing him hardly yet passionately while jk also kiss back almost immediately... Tae pull away and start sucking his tongue one hand was unbuttoning jk's shirt soon their clothes disappear from their body and jk is sitting on the bed fully naked just like a new born baby .... Tae pat his thigh tae look at his exposed thighs and then look at him... )
Tae: sit here bub come sit on hyungie's lap ... (Jk nod his head and sit on tae's lap while tae start to touch jk's whole body making his moan loudly) now happy we are touching each other you are not away from me ... (He said and pinch jk's nipple who open his mouth and tae know what his bun want now he insert his tongue inside jk's mouth s****** his tongue roungly sometimes thrust his tongue in jk's Mouth making saliva drip down from his mouth... Tae's hand trail and hold jk's member who Moan and arch his back he start to rub his a$$ on tae's clothes dick as tae was still wearing his boxer making it hard...