CEO jeon

Time skip 1 week ..
Here taekook is talking and giggling with each other .... They were in swimming pool standing on side while jk is sitting and tae is leaning on the pool side .... Jk was wearing a black short with a black tee... Tae again start swimming and jk is just looking at him ....
Tae: baby wanna swim?
Jk; no I am ok here ....
Tae come near to jk and caress his bare thick thighs.... Tae bite jk's thigh and jk moan ...
Tae: hubby is sensitive hmmm (pull by his legs and kiss his toes later svck it while jk arch his back giving tae a full sexy veiw ) don't do this I will ended up fbcking you here only ....
Jk; then daddy should do it simple ....
Tae: ummm so hubby is missing daddy so much right daddy ....
Jk; it's been 1 week my daddy FCK me shouldn't I miss him hmmmm
Tae: you should baby (tae pull jk and attach his lips together and this whole thing ended up in bed tae was fvcking jk senselessly while jk was moaning under his little hubby scratching his back getting fvck by him )

After some days
Jk is doing something in his laptop while wearing a shirt only laying on his stomach... No one is present in the house only him ... Tae goes to uni... Jk didn't goes to office bcz he doesn't have much work he can handle all this by home only so he choose this .... He was so concentrate on his work that he didn't notice one hungry eyes is looking at him like he will eat him in very moment .... Jk was swing his legs in air making it hard for the man who is now undemressing himself... Soon the man strip himself making him whole na*** he come to the poor bunny boy and hover over him ...
Jk; oooh you come back .....
Tae: hmmm what are you doing?
Jk; nothing important just some pending work it will be done in minutes then I will prepare snacks for you give me 5 minutes only ....
Tae: you do your work I will have my snacks by my own ....
Jk; ok then I will join you in 5 minutes only ....
Tae: hmmm (in this whole conversation he didn't notice tae is being all na*** .... Meanwhile tae get off from jk and up his shirt revealing his plumpy a$$ licking his lips )

Tae parted jk's a$$ cheeks and attach his lips with jk's h*** while jk m**n holding the laptop tightly....
Jk: what are you doing? Ummm~~~ tae (a light spank laid on his butt and he maon at the sensation) ummm~~~ daddy I have some work aaaahhh~~~~...
Tae: then do it I didn't stop you to do any work (tae said and push his tongue inside jk's hole making JM rolled his eyes in pleasure...)
Jk; ummmm~~~ daddy asahhh~~~ ummmm ~~~arrgghh~~ mmm ~~so good ummmm~~
Tae speed up and soon jk cum with a loud voice and tae back away .....
Tae: Don't you wanna eat yours doll ....
(Jk nod his head and come to tae who is leaning on the hardboard placing one hand under his head while leg is all spread welcoming the bunny to svck him .... Jk crawl and come to him later took his d*** in his hand and pump on it .... Jk look at tae who is looking at him with his doe eyes .... Jk give some kitten licks on his hard d*** while tae groan and finally jk start to bobbling his head making tae go crazy ... Tae hold his head and push him more and after sometimes tae inside jk's mouth who sollow them all )

Tae: come doll (tae pat his thigh and jk come there sitting on tae's thighs while tae ripped his shirt making him whole na*"" .... Tae pull jk more closer by his waist and attach their lips together in a pure kiss .... Tae was kissing jk while playing with his ni***** after 10 minutes both broke the kiss and tae start to give butterfly kisses on jk's neck shoulder jawline chin and nape ... After printed the whole body tae took right bud in his mouth sucking it just like baby while jk was moaning continuously pushing tae more in his bud ... Tae start to playing with other one pulling it by his finger jk was moaning continuously and this is best music tae heard .... Aftet making them enough sowlen tae back away and look at jk who have tears by now tae smile and peck his lips lovingly after sometime they freshen up together with so much love and after freshen up they eat and then slept for sometime as they were feeling little bit tired after this much unholy works ..

Like this time was passing.... Tae love jk more then anything and jk too ... Tae graduated 3 months ago and handle the business but something changed between them ...... So basically one day in a party tae got to know jk's ideal type .... Jk's friend was saying that how much jk adore perfect business minded man who are genius in business but here tae is feeling low as he is not business minded but a childish boy but for his nature he can't lose his baby whom he love so much so he decided he will prove jk that he is a good businessman ..... Tae start to working hard for a project which can be most profitable for Kim's and that's how he can prove that how much he love jk and want to prove himself..... He work hard and the communication between them become less... Tae is working hard just to prove him while some negative though was roaming around jk's mind ... What if age played here ... Now tae don't love jk .... What if tae fall out of love then how will jk be alive meanwhile tae don't know about alk this just doing his work .... He wanna make jk proud on himself but lack of attention make jk hurts and think negative way ....

Tae got the project he is so much happy and he is going to tell all this to jk .... Today's party he will prove him.... Jk come to tae who is busy to talk with his business partner ... Seeing jk tae come and hug him both greeted each other and about to kiss but a girl call tae ... Tae peck jk's lips and left .... Jk saw his husband is smiling with that girl which hurts him a lot but he forget his husband was like this ..  he is extroverted and the girl is his friends but his negative mind didn't think he can't take his chest pain and left from there while tae search jk but couldn't find him after the party end tae come home with a broken heart why not all he done just to make his husband proud but when the moment come his husband was not there. . he angrily come to the room there he saw his husband was all na*** looking at the mirror whole drinking whiskey.... He come inside and hug his husband his anger fly away looking at the face only .... But his world collapse hearing his husband words ....

Jk; I am getting old beauty is fading does your love is also fading (tae can't believe what he heard he turn him around angrily and hold his chin harshly)
Tae: what you said can you repeat it ?
Jk; you heard it right so give me the answer ....
Tae: you talk too much ...
Jk; maybe you fee annoyed now I can understand (jk about to left the room but tae hold his hand making him stop to take any step)
Tae: where are you going like this ...
Jk; maybe you will not feel good sharing the same room with me ...
Tae made jk turn around and hold his shoulder tightly looking at him with his fire eyes
Tae: are you in your sense Kim Jungkook ha ?
Jk; I am saying truth only maybe you might feel uncomfortable (before he can say further tae smashed their lips together while jk kissing him aggressively soon the kiss heated up and tae made himself na*** and shoved his di** inside jk and took him to the bed... He didn't even give jk anytime and start to thrust inside him
Tae: you can't stay quite right how can you say this hummmm ....

Jk; it's truth maybe ...
Tae: I am warning you Kim Jungkook don't take out any words from your mouth ..... (Tae increase the speed making jk tremble under him jk was enjoying the roughness 2 months he miss his husband so much )
Jk; ummmm~~~~ aaahhh~~~~ there ummmmm right there ....
Tae; yes moan like that I did not hear the music for a long time ummmm such a pretty doll ..... You said so much I will filled you tummy by my cum only babe just wait how can you say you will go to another room .....
Jk couldn't say anything as he was maoning continuously ..... After more like 2 hours tae stop but he pull jk and made him sit on his d*** jk was bouncing and tae was enjoying kissing him telling him how good he is ... Whole night they did it eventually in morning too .... Jk is hella tired but tae didn't back away nor jk want tae too back away for a minutes ... After cumin again tae fall on jk .... Tae about to pull out but jk didn't let him do that tae kiss jk one more last time and sleep like this only seeing the time it was already 11 at morning when they sleep....

At evening tae woke up first and saw jk who is sleeping with a cute pout .. his d*** twisted seeing jk he can't control so he start moving feeling the thrust jk too woke up by moa*** and they ended up doing again ...  Tae finally pull out and hug jk both cuddle together while jk said Everything to take how he become insecure and tae tok said about his deed and both sort out their misunderstanding jk made tae understand there is ideal type boy in everyone's dreams but that not love ... When he fall for tae it's bcz of his character and simplicity and tae made JK understand that his love can't be less but withing time it can be more and more... After 1 year they adopt a baby girl then again a baby girl now they are happy with their child and love ..... But still their married life is just like before ... With so much unholy work ....
Jk; aaahhh ~~~ uummm ~~~ tae stop now babies will come anytime....
Tae: door is locked love babies will not come don't worry .... (Tae back away hearing door knock he pout and jk peck his pout later they wore their cloths opening the door tae found his baby ..  he hug them and start to play with them....

The end .........

Finally my super unholy and nasty FF is done .... Tell me how was it and how much you guys enjoy this nasty ff ....