Author note

I get some requests for making ff and it's too much cruel for my taekook heartu . I know you guys didn't request any but I wanna share my opinion with you guys. Like you all I have some opinion. I hope you guys will understand my point.

** Cheating is big no for my ff.

How can you guys expect cheating with happy ending. Someone is breaking your trust and heart and you are willing to give them a chance to again broke it. And the thing is for me a cheater doesn't have any courage and they just coward. Remember one thing he or she choose to cheat on you it was never mistake. Mistake happen but while cheating person have choice to do or not but still they do that. Isn't it fault is their?

** Abusive ff.

How can you be happy with the person who abuse you. how can you accept the person to love you when he was literally torture you.

** Relationship with step father or step brothers.

I seriously hate this kind of ff. Step father is father too. It's doesn't matter how but they are our father too. How can you fantasies some couple things for a man who is your mother husband. And taekook belong to each other.  About step brother then I am not comfortable in this matter.

** Threesome ff

I can't say anything about this to anyone bcz it's their choice. Also I am not at all comfortable in this matter. How can a boy love 2 person at the same time. And how can a man love his boy that he will be agree to share him with someone else. What kind of love is this where he can share you with anyone. Is this love?

** Calling different name

Calling different kind of names in smut part. I feel disgusted by this whole thing how can a man who said I love you can call slvt and wh*"" , bi*** to the same person. Where you love goes that time. Many says why i didn't add this in my smut. The. Listen I am never gonna give those also . I feel disgusted by this. For me smut part is always a way to show love not any enjoyment or physical need. For me this is a way to sealed love and make their soul as one. So don't ever expect this from me.

 So don't ever expect this from me