A famous superstar fall for his blind fan 🔚 last part

Time skip after 2 months.

Now jk is 4 months pregnant. He is feeling some more tiredness Also he sometimes feel like too much needy but in sometime his mood changed. Right now something like this is happening. Tae is kissing jk and jk was pulling tae more closer.
Soon tae slide his hands on jk's shirt. He start caressing his waist and stomach. Tae start unbuttoning jk's shirt . In no time his shirt was laying on floor . Tae come to jk's neck and give open mouth wet kisses making jk moan at the sensation. Soon he leave some hickeys on jk's neck. He take off their cloths fully while kissing jk. Tae about to trail down hos kisses on chest but jk stop him.

Jk; hyungie I am sleepy. (Yawing cutely)

Tae: but bun you said you want to make love. (pout)

Jk; but now I am sleepy na.

Tae: ok

Jk laid on the bed peacefully but poor tae can't sleep with his problem. He look at jk and pout later hug him tightly. He tried to sleep but sleep is far away from him. He goes to bathroom and get rid from his problem later sleep while hugging jk. In midnight jk woke up and shook tae a little .

Jk; hyungie wakie wakie.

Tae; bun sleep na.

Jk; no wakie wakie .

Tae lazily woke up and look at jk

Tae: are you hungry bun ? Do you want to eat something?.

Jk; no I just ummmm actually me just ....

Tae: don't hesitate bun say me what you want ?

Jk; I want you ....

Tae widen his eyes and look at jk. .

Tae; but bun it's 2 in the morning...

Jk; what can I do I need you (little sob)

Tae know jk is struggling with his hormones. It's hard for him too. Tae again lean and kiss on jk's forehead later his cheeks and chin lastly attach their lips together in pure kiss. The soft kiss turn every passing second soon jk found himself moaning under tae . Sweet moan groan and skin slapping sound filled the whole room and they made love uncountable times. After their hot moment tae is laying on the bed caressing jk's hair who is sleeping in tae's arms. It's already morning so it's useless to sleep but as tae don't have to go for his work so he tried to sleep. And in no time he also fall asleep. How can't he when he is in most safe place . The warmth embrace of the younger in the most peaceful and comfortable place for him. Both were hugging each other like if they will loosen the grip then other will disappear. . .

In the morning
.
Jk work up first and saw tae is hugging jk like koala.
His one hand was securely place on jk's visible baby bump and face is buried in jk's bare chest. He smiles and kiss on tae's forehead... Felling the sweet touch tae woke up and saw the most beautiful sight in this world. His baby bun is in messy hair sowlen lips.hickey marks is printed over his neck and chest area. He can't get over from this messy look. And this look bring a pleasurable smile in his face that only he can do this. Only he can make his bun this much venurable in his touch..... Jk cup tae's cheeks and attach their forehead.

Jk; you sleep I will go downstairs.

Tae: no baby let me help you...

Jk; I am ok hyungie I can go by myself.

Tae: you can but I wanna go .... Now stop talking and let me help my bun.

Jk; ok ok now pick me I am lazy ......

Tae: come my prince.
With that tae took jk to the bathroom and both had a romantic shower (sasa; my nasty b**ches uffs sorry babies don't start your pure innocent mind here they just took shower with kisses nothing much ...... )