my little one

In a dark road a boy is laying lifeless it's looking like he is very tired to move a little. His breath was being suffocation and eyes are about to close . Heavy rain fall on his fragile body making it's cold like ice. His words are chocking that's why no words come to his mouth. He wanna cry loud but his weak body didn't allow him to do so. His eyes was closing but he saw someone who is trying to wake him up. With a blurry eyes he can saw the person . The person is his crush the heartthrob of their uni . Maybe the heartthrob doesn't know him but he does know and make a imaginary world with him. Where he is living a happy life with his love not like his real life which is more miserable more pathetic then anything.
Meanwhile the heartthrob pov
I am coming from mine parents house going to mine own. Actually I read in a famous Uni of sk and for mine study I stay separate from mine parents. I have lot of money lot of friends but they are not true all just want mine money. I was thinking all this but one thing catch mine eyes a body laying on the road it's look like he is dead but still mine heart want confirmation so I step out from mine Lamborghini and headed towards him. I saw him closing his eyes . I quickly pick him up and laid him on the car . Then I drove off to mine house . As I can call mine Jin hyung there. Well he is a doctor so I didn't take him to the hospital. Soon I arrived and headed towards mine room . Jin hyung came there and I close mine eyes still didn't saw the boy properly. I was thinking something why I feel mine heart is running marathon while I pick him I feel mine heart will be blast at the moment. My all thought cut by Jin hyung who come to me and tap mine shoulder. I look at him and saw his sad face.

Jin; tae (I look at him with a sad Face)
Tae: what happened hyung?
Jin (sigh); tae I saw so many patients but this is the first time I feel like mine heart is reaping apart. Seeing him in this state making me too weak.
Tae: but what happened hyung.
Jin; someone beat him so mercilessly and I am damn sure he didn't eat properly for many days. He is too weak. I am leaving but pls don't send the boy just after here gained his conscious bcz now he need care . I should leave now I will come tomorrow.
Tae nod his head and enter inside the room. He saw the boy who is wearing his(tae) shirt. He slowly pull up his sleeve and become shock seeing those bruises. His eyes filled with painful tears while he just let them fall. He saw the boy's feature. The boy have cute button nose. His eyes is close but still looking it's have many emotions. His sharp jawline. Red plumpy lips and at the last his beauty spot. The mole under his lips. The boy's feature Making him more dizzy . It's look like the boy is a drug to him. He keep staring at the boy sometimes without even blinking. Now it's been morning still he look at the angle who is moving in his sleep now. His eyes never fail to notice how beautiful the boy looking at every second. The boy woke up and saw tae . He panic and sit on the bed but soon regret his decision bcz of pain in his whole body. His eyes become teary due to pain in his body. Tae notice it and hug the fragile boy who didn't dare to hug him. Breaking the hug tae look at the boy and laid him on the bed.
Tae; what is your name boy ?(sweet and deep voice)
??(without looking at him); ju..... Jungkook.
Tae in mind; Jungkook such a pretty name for a pretty like you.
Tae; hmmm so what are you doing in the road and that too in this heavy rain.
Jk look down don't have courage to look up . Tae hold his chin and make him(jk) look at him(tae). Their eyes met and they both lost in each other side.

So it's me let me introduce them first then we can see their romance.

Kim Taehyung. Hot handsome cool and also cold like ice boy. 23 years old. Study at Bangtan University. Son of Mr and Mrs Kim . The heir of Kim's. Cousin Kim seokjin and min yoongi. Known for his cold personality. Cold but not rude and arrogant. He like to help others and also kind hearted. Sexuality homosexual means gay. Waiting for his love.

Jeon Jungkook 21 years old. Sweet bubbly and talkative boy . Have little space. Parents Mr&Mrs Jeon. They were lovely until they found out he is a gay. They used to beat him mercilessly. He didn't said anything to anyone who he should say when the whole uni bully him saying many bad words. They always bully him sometime beat him also . Today also his parents beat him and now he can't take it so he just ran away from there but his tired and injured body didn't give him support and he fall on his knees. Later laid on the road waiting for if any car come and hit him. Have a huge crush on the heartthrob Kim Taehyung but doesn't have the guts to tell him.
So intro done now back to the story.
Tae: what happened bunny ? It's ok if you don't wanna say but you have to eat something. You are so weak.
Jk; why you took me here(low voice ) you can leave me or you can hit me with the car (low voice still looking down while his face was showing no emotions)
Tae feel a pang while hearing this. His heart cleanse by the thought of younger being in the road. He look at the younger with hurt eyes but does he have any right that he feel hurt at the younger statement. He close his eyes and about to say something but before he can say something.