A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)

Story continue

Taekook come to JK's room and made jk laid on the bed.
Tae: do you want something bun?
Jk; no I don't.
Tae hold JK's hands
Tae: If you want you can punish me bun but don't leave me.
Jk; you really want punishment?
Tae: if you want. (looking at jk with his almond eyes)
Jk; you literally eating my head from past hours. I really hate it now. Ok your punishment will be (thinking while tae is really scared) ok I decided your punishment. (Cold voice)
Tae: what is it ? (Being all scared)
Jk; let's move in together.
Tae: haaa (he is confuse what about what jk actually tell him )
Jk; let's move in together. As our parents are already ready so let's move in . I am all ready.
Tae: really (wide smile)
Jk; really Hyung now don't cry and sleep I am sleepy. Who will say the great superstar Kim Taehyung is a cry.  baby.
Tae: Kim Taehyung can be anything if his baby want .
Jk; so cheesy Mr Kim.
Tae: I know baby I am so cheesy that too only bcz of you.
Jk; yeah yeah now come and sleep.
Tae also laid beside jk and hug him tightly while JK also keep his hands on Tae's later they fall asleep in each other embrace

Next day at Jeon mansion.
Jh; are you sure baby bunny ?
Jk; appa you guys offered it first. Isn't it you guys said that we should move in yes I said no but now I want to move in with hyungie.
Tae: are you putting pressure on yourself bun ?
Jk; no I am not putting any pressure on myself hyungie.
Yg; but why so suddenly like when we said this to you, you clearly said you will go after marriage but now so suddenly after the operation.
Jk; actually hyung I used to know hyungie as a normal person but now I know he is a superstar. Our lifestyle is totally changed from each other. I hate limelight and hyungie's life's most important thing is limelight.
For a actor or any star they need limelight public attention which I don't like. I like to being simple like simple person. Appa you know that very well. I always keep my identity secret that I am Jeon's second heir just bcz I don't like this limelight. But here my lover is a star so he need it. I don't like whenever I will go out media surrounded me and ask many questions. But my lover's lifestyle is like this. I am not compromising but I need to put a habit of being with him. I want to know about his lifestyle wanna see how he live . For that I need to be with him so I guess move in together will be great for both of us. I think that what you guys are thinking.
NJ; I guess kook is 100% right. His lifestyle is totally different from tae so they should stay together and know each other more.
Tae: actually me and bun talk about this last night I think he is totally right.
Jm; yeah obviously you will think after all you can do whatever you want.
Yg: let it be Chim they are couple so they can do whatever they want.
Jin; ok then if you guys want then shift at our new house .
Yj; why oppa they can stay at tae's old house too.
Jin; they can but they are going to start a new life and we also didn't stay at  that house so it will be better if they stay.
Jh; ok then I will clean the house then you guys can go there. Ok.
Jk;thanks appa.
Jh; no need bunny you know na you are my favorite and I Can do anything for you. And I am glad you yourself though that. When we told you about move in then I was also thinking that you guys have to comfortable with each other life style. That's why we said that. Tae is more then comfortable with your lifestyle but you are not that's the thing was trouble me but now it's all fine.
NJ; do babies stay happy and don't forget us.
Jin; your son is not going to any space that you are talking like this.
NJ; so what I will miss my baby
Jin; yeeeeh you can meet him whenever you want. He is in this city only.
Jh; I will also miss you baby.
Jk; I will come to meet with you guys na and also you guys will go so why sad sad.
Everyone smile after some chitchat all left from there. Time skip after 2 days
Right now taekook is standing in their new house.
Tae: let's go bub .
Jk; yeah let's go. I am feeling tired also.
Tae pick up jk bridal style and start walking.
Jk; hyungie what are you doing ? I can walk na .
Tae: how many time I told you I love to carry my bun and I will carry him whenever I want.
Jk; ok ok.
Tae: aaah it's feeling like I am newly married and Walking inside with my husband in my arms.
Jk; is that so .
Tae: yup bae let's go and enjoy our first night.
Jk; aish hyungie we are not married. How can we celebrate first night.
Tae: the way we celebrate somedays ago.
Tae directly come to their bedroom and place jk on the bed. Later hover over him.
Tae: let's start (smirk)
Jk; no what are you doing pervert? Go away.
Tae: it's our first night baby.
Jk push tae and free himself later ran away from there. Tae also ran after jk.
Jk; you can't catch me look
Tae: I will catch you my dear wifey.
Jk; shut up we are not married yet also I am a boy not girl That you are calling me wifey. Look look you can't even catch me.
Tae: just wait you little bunny I will definitely catch you.
Taekook come near to bed and jk slips later fall on the bed . Tae too hover over him while both laugh at the same
Time. Tae stop laughing looking at jk . His doe eyes. Shiney smile magical feature everytime take tae's breath away. He was looking at him like he is showing any kine if wonder. Jk also look at tae and stop smiling looking at the intoxicated stare. Tae's one stare is enough for jk to make him numb.  To make his whole body weak. Jk too doesn't know why he is so venurable in touch of tae. Why he is become this much weak in tae's stare. Both made a eye contact and damn they lost in each other eyes. Soon tae lean and his warm breath fall on JK's lips making him more numb then before. He was feeling very weird. From the day tae touch him from first he used to feel different by his every touch. Sometimes it's feel like indeed tae is a magician and jk is control by some magic spell. Tae lean more and finally attach their lips with JK's one . The soft and sweet kiss turn in to hungry and passionate in each
Passing second. Tae slide his hands inside JK's shirt caressing his skin and pinching his waist. While jk was pulling tae more close to him by holding his hair and shoulder. Tae bite JK's lips who gladly open his mouth and let tae enter . Tae insert his thoung tasting every corner of JK's mouth. Soon he svck JK's thoung while jk moan at the feeling. After sometimes he suck JK's bottom lips. Jk wrap his legs on tae's waist their body was mixed with each other. Lower part was grinding with each other making the atmosphere hot and sensual. Soon tae back off and look at jk.  JK's devour state was waking the beast in his body. He again smashed their lips in a perfect kiss and this time the moment really heated up and they ended up making love. It's been 2 hours they are in their own erotic world. Whole room is filled with m***ing, groaning and skin slapping sound. Both are lost in each other embrace feeling Their love.
Jk; mm mmm it's enough hyungie.
Tae: wait a minute baby.
Tae fall on jk panting heavily while jk was caressing his back try to calm him. Try to make his breath stable. Tae back off and laid on the bed later pull jk in his embrace.
Tae: let's freshen up then I will order food.
Jk; I can cook na hyungie no need of that.
Tae: I know baby you can cook infact I also know how to cook but now you need rest and I am feeling lazy to cook so let's order.
Jk; ok then. .
Tae: let's freshen up love.
Tae pick jk up and later left for freshen up. After freshen up they left from their bedroom and come to living room.
Right now taekook is doing their dinner. Tae was sitting on his chair and made jk sit on his lap. He was feeding jk like jk is a little baby.
Tae: baby say aaah.
Jk; I am feeling like a baby here.
Tae: well you are baby so what's the problem to feel like this.
Jk; really you think me as a baby.
Tae: you are my baby. My cute little baby princess.
Jk; aish hyungie why you are so cheesy? (Blushing)
Tae: bcz you are cheese. (Slightly bite JK's cheeks who become more red due to blushing)
Jk; you are really bad Hyungie. Why you always make me blush like this.
Tae: bcz I want that baby. I love that chubby cheeks with Red color. It's look too much beautiful that I always loose my mind. You always drive me crazy. No one can make me attracted by their beauty which your innocence did. Just taking your name can make me hard . Only you have control on me bun.
Tae said all this with his most innocent face while jk slightly slap tae's chest and hide his face on crook of tae's neck.
Jk; I never saw this much innocent face while talking like this.
Tae: come on bun all are my feelings so I said this. It doesn't matter what kind of facing expression I have.
Jk; yeah yeah now let's focus on eating.
Tae: of course baby bunny let's eat first then we will do something.
Jk look at tae and tae smile knowing he is successful to tease his bun.
Like this time were passing and now it's become 1 month taekook are staying with each other. Right now tae just come back after shooting. Today he was evening time shooting and now it's already 11 when tae come. He come and saw a sleeping figure in the couch. With a smile he come near to his baby and pick him up later left from there.
He comes to their bedroom and laid jk on the bed . After freshen up he come and backhug jk and fall asleep fast as he was hella tired. But in midnight he wake up from his sleep and didn't saw jk by his side. He look around and saw washroom light is on. Shaking his head a little he about to sleep but a loud thud sound take his attention and he sit in the bed in a jerk. He ran towards Washroom and saw jk is laying unconscious on floor. He hurriedly take jk and come to the room later inform doctor and family.
In half hour all of them reach and saw jk is laying on the bed and tae was crying continuously holding his hands. Jin come to tae and side hug him.
Jh; what happened to him bear? How my bunny get hurts?
Tae: I don't know appa. I am sorry I couldn't take care of my baby.
Doc: pls wait outside let me check the patient.
Yg; ok doc.
All of them goes from there and doc start checking jk. After sometimes he call them inside
Doc: don't worry nothing happened to him. He faint bcz of weakness and (cut off by)
Tae: weakness I told him don't wait for me pls eat but he don't wanna listen now see. What will I do ?
Doc: wait Taehyung let me complete first then talk.
Tae nod his head and doc start talking
Doc; he is pregnant that's why he is feeling weak and it's normal in pregnancy early period. Also throw up and head spinning don't afraid. I am prescribing some medicine make sure to take it on time.
Tae is al quite . Jk also wake up and saw everyone making him shocked.
Doc; oh you woke up. What happened to you ?
Jk; don't know I was sleeping suddenly I feel throwing up so I goes to washroom but when I was about to come my head was spinning and then I passed out.
Doc: oh ok take medicine on time.
Jk; ok but what happened to me. (Looking at tae ) hyungie what happened to me.
Tae: you are pregnant means we are going to be parents. That's mean I will be a father. Our baby. I am going to be a papa.
Tae come to jk and sit beside him later cup his cheeks.
Tae: baby did you listen (hug jk) we are going to me parents. Our little bean is growing inside you.
Jk; what we are going to be parents you mean I will be a mamma.
Tae broke the hug and look at jk with a wide smile. He wipes JK's tears and kiss his both eyes lovingly.
Tae: I love you bun thank you so much for this special gift. I love you so so so much .
Jk; I love you too hyungie we will be parents I can't believe this.
Tae lean and capture JK's lips in a passionate kiss. But broke the kiss immediately hearing the noice from
Behind. They look back and found their family.
Jm; we are also here and seriously tae I am fed up seeing your make out everytime.
Tae: then who told you to watch this make out. Go from here.
Jm; you have no shame .
Tae: thanks for your compliment.
Doc: don't fight young man now you will be a father but still fighting like a baby.
Tae: uncle you know na he always tease me.
Doc: yeah yeah I know I should left now see you soon Namjoon hoseok.
Jh; ok hyung go carefully.
NJ; let me see off you till car.
Doc: ok come.
They left and tae again look at jk with lovely eyes. Jin and yj come to jk and sit beside him.
Yj; I can't believe my baby will become a mother soon.
Jk; I also can't believe it eomma a little baby is growing inside me. (Teary eyes)
Everyone smile and talk for a little later they left leaving new parents.
Tae: bun I still can't believe that we are going to be parents and our little bean is inside you. Our love sign is growing inside you. Our baby . It's just like a dream for me. You like a dream for me.
Jk; hyungie don't be this much emotional.
Tae: it's just I am so happy bun. I can't control my feelings or emotions now.  It's really a dream to me. I always have a dream I wanna be a father and now it's going to be fulfilled .
And it's only bcz of you. I am just so happy.
Jk smile and spread his hands indicating tae to hug him. Tae hug jk and hide his face in JK's chest.
Jk; now sleep hyungie you have to go after sometimes and you didn't even sleep tonight
Tae: yeah let's sleep you must be tired too.
Jk; no I am ok. And I am also thinking about not doing any painting today . I am feeling lazy (well I forget mention that jk is painter now . )
Tae: do as you wish baby but don't create pressure on yourself.
Jk; hmmm. Let's sleep. I am feeling sleepy.
Soon jk fall asleep and tae was looking at his baby with heart eyes. He Also fall asleep while admiring his baby.

______________________________________

Don't be a silent readers give ur opinion in comment section. Hope you guys will like it.