CEO jeon

After coming to the house tae put jk in the couch and attach thier lips kissing each other hungrily..... Tae start to pumping jk's di** making him moan at the friction... After backing away tae caress jk's lips by his thumbs ....
Tae: pretty baby got your thongh and say what you want ? Do you want daddy hmmm ?? (Nibbling on jk's ear making his breath hitched)
Jk; I want daddy .....
Tae: then strip yourself fully baby doll I wanna see your beautiful body ...
Jk stand up and strip himself while making a eyes contact while tae also strip himself fully and signal jk to come near to him .... Jk does and sit on tae's lap as he know what does tae want .... Tae push jk towards himself and attach his lips with jk's one when insert his finger on jk's h*** fingering him making jk rolled his eyes...... Tae stop and look at jk and this time his phn ring tae groan and pick up the phone ....
In otp
Tae: hello who is this idiot always call in wrong time ??
Mr Kim; this idiot is your father my son if you don't remember us then the reminder is you are my only son ...

Tae : what appa say it quickly (tae made jk sit on the floor but didn't forget to place cution in his knees as he don't wanna make his baby hurt ... He hold his d*** and place in front of jk's mouth who gladly took it and give some kitten licks while tae hiss ) say it appa I am busy ....
Mr Kim; what are you doing??
Tae: important work now will you pls say or I am hanging up ...
Mrs Kim; your eomma is missing you and kook  so come don't make my wife upset or else I will not think twice to disown you ....
Tae: argggghhhh (He moan as jk took his whole length in his mouth gagging quietly sending vibration to tae's d***) I will come tomorrow...
Mr Kim; I am having some doubt but let it be come tonight only and I will inform kook now he must in office ....
Tae: no he is in house ... We already come at home ..
Mr Kim; oh really then give him the phone..
Tae; no he is in washroom now I am hanging up (bitting his lips ) I will come I mean we will come tonight for dinner .... (Before Mr Kim can say anything he cut the call and throw somewhere)

Tae: aaaah~~~~ baby so warm ummmm ~~~~ so beautiful you are looking taking my di*" inside this pretty mouth... (Jk did his work and tae cum in jk's mouth panting heavily)
Jk; we are going to Kim mansion today ...
Tae: hmmm or else your grumpy idiot father In law will disown me .... (Tae pull jk in his lap and made him sit on his d*** while jk was caressing his back lovingly) hubby let's freshen up ok we will go to shopping tomorrow and surely I am buy so many lingerie for you ....
Jk; why you will buy them at the end you will surely gonna ripped them I will not buy and also not gonna wear any seriously you fvck me in garden that time ...
Tae: you know how much fvckable you were looking that time aaah I just couldn't control myself hubby you are damn hot and sexy (caress his bare thick thigh whole leaving wet kisses on jK's neck ) let's freshen up and then go to your father in law ...
Jk; aish daddy don't be angry na let's go carry me you already ruined me pretty good way ....

They come to Kim mansion and greet everyone...
Mrs Kim : you guys forget me ....
Mrs jeon; not just you unnie they also forget me ..
Jk; no eomma how can you think I will forget you (hug his mother immediately while tae too hug his mother pouting like a baby no one literally no one can say this cute baby bear actually a wild tiger for jk who just doesn't leave any chance to ruin the poor muscular bunny ) eomma where is appa ??
Mrs jeon; oh that old men are talking...
Tae: hello dude what kind of useless and dirty threat you give me ...
Mr kim : good one that's why you come ...
Mr jeon; don't start fighting now and let's eat I am hungry ...
They all left for eating...
In dining table everyone was eating peacefully untill jk feel a rub in his crotch area ... He rub it making jk's breath unusual... Somehow he finished the food and later everyone is sitting in the couch while talking but here tae is teasing jk by showing his thongh and making kissing faces .... Jk look other side but tae's hand which was on his back keep caressing it making some drawings....