One promise make us together

A busy room filled with smoke of cigar someone is writing something with a smiley face ... His whole face is filled with tears and pain he wrote  so many books after all he is best author of all time don't know why what pain he have that he always choose pain over everything.... His books always filled with pain and pain ...  He always wrote some painful book ...  Whole world know him but who knows his story .... His books is best selling nowadays some ppl show some humanity towards ppl as some ppl respect love accept not everyone need love bcz of gender And beauty ... Some can love same gender person .... World is being good now ... His book always touch ppl heart he have a great fan base and among all of them kim Taehyung is the great fan of him ... No one can say anything bad about him in front of kim taehyung .... He love Mr jeon so much like his idol like his love like his mentor .... In the age of 25 he have crush on the 32 years old man crazily and he admit it publicly.... Without any fear without any regret he love the male so much like a crazy lover ....  And now he is reading one of them while his favorite writer writing another heartbreaking story ...

Can he be tied down who came like a free bird? He did not say when he will be in the cage. He is not any caged bird. He is the unbound bird flying in the free sky which cannot be tied down. He is an illusion that only shows the illusion of his presence. He feels like he has to watch only in his sleep. He is happy in that open sky in the open air. Who does not want the taste of freedom. If he wants to get it, where is the objection? Love does not teach to tie. Love teaches to fly. If he finds happiness in that blue sky, what else is there to ask for? I am happy to see him from afar. Let him fly in that free sky and I stay like me on this earth with some of his happy forms. With some of his laughter and pain. What is the meaning of love is not properly understood in this life. But at the end of the day, one thought that the bird found a home, so it feels like love. It feels like love to thinking about him a little bit between thousands of tasks on a busy day. It is very strange that this love happens without any reason and this love does not need any reason. Sometimes the presence of a loved one is not needed to love...

Tae was in road closing the book he come to his car and start to go ... In road he saw the book which he was waiting... He park his car and come to the shop where the book was selling..
He took the book and smile looking at the book.. The name was encrypted there making his lips curves and a little smile come out ...

"I wish you were mine "

the title making him smile widely.... He keep looking at the book being amazed of it ...
Taking the book in his hand he look here and there and after paying the bill he come to his car driven to his luxurious home .... He come inside and saw his family there making him smile ... He come there and sit beside his father who ruffle his head ...

Mr kim ; how was the day baby ?? (He smile at his father that time his mother come with a glass of water and handed him ... He too gulp down the water and look at his parents)

Tae; just hectic did hyung come already??

Mrs Kim ; still not today is book opening ceremony and first day so he is bit busy ... I guess he will be late ...

Tae; oh ok I will sleep sometimes then gonna come and eat ..  I am just bit tired ... (jk said and left from there and come to room )

Meanwhile in Jeon Manor ...

Currently it's 2 am in the  morning... The whole Mansion is dead silent no one is talking... The whole place filled with silence only ...Night darkness seems so peaceful..... Jeon Jungkook is sleeping forgetting everything.... But in his sleep his eyes is shedding tears.... He tried to open his eyes but some unseen force didn't let him do so .... His veins pop out but it's not like he is in anger it's feel like he is in pain ... With so much difficulties he open his eyes and sit on the bed shedding some painful tears from his eyes ... He hold his head and try to remember what he exactly saw in the dream ?? He sniff and try to remember but nothing come to his mind he can't remember what he saw every night but those pain seems so real it's feel like he live this pain .... He feel those pain he endure those hurtness ... He rest his head on the hardboard of the bed and breath heavily... He can't sleep now he doesn't know why his heart is griping around his chest area that he wanna cry very badly...
Never in his life he feel attracted towards anyone then why this pain seems he is heartbroken.... He never found someone much beautiful without his top character ... One thing everyone notice the bottom and top character feature always same ... The way writers describe the beauty is always the same person and even top one also ... It's feels like he is writing story about some real life couple just character and situation is different... But why he wrote like this he also don't know ... Every night he pray that he don't wanna see the dream of this painful love but he can't do anything he have to feel the love ... Feel the pain ... With a sigh he woke up and come near to his table he open his personal dairy which is hidden from every one ... Taking his pen he look at the windows which is locked ..  he again stand up and open the window let the cold water come and make his burning body feels little bit less pain ... He look at the fallen snow fall looking ethereal he want to be happy seeing the breathtaking beauty of nature but he can't don't know why he just can't....
With a sigh he come to his table taking out the diary where he write his own pain which he can't show by the story .... He start writing what he is feeling now ... Something unbearable something painful more then pain ...