love me pls

In a uni campus a boy was running for his class as he is late for today's class.
??; Aish I am again late today . Seriously this alarm clock have no sense can't it be more loud . For this I always become late.
Bladdering all the things he bumped into his bestfriend who is so much precious to him.
??: You stupid idiot can't you see?
?: Did you just said me all of this ? I am hurt how can you tae?
Tae: I am already late and now you.  I will kill you Jimin.
Jm; look like you come every day in time. Chill dude we are always late.
Tae: that's right we are always late. Ok now come  In classroom
The duo come and directly enter the class while teacher just rolled his eyes but didn't said anything. Tae come and sit beside a boy who is writing down the note .
Tae; hella good morning.
?? Look at him and again at his note book which make tae sad . Too much sad he bite his lips and look at the boy with sad eyes.
The whole class tae just look at the boy with his hurt eyes. Everyone notice it and they somehow feel pity on tae. The class end and the boy was about to left but tae stop him.
Tae: Jungkook kook will you go to picnic ?Jk; And why should I tell you? And pls stop coming behind me like this.
Saying that jk left but tae kept looking at his disappear figure. At this time jm and his boyfriend yg come near to him.
Jm; tae pls don't be sad.
Tae: maybe he is in bad mood.
Yg; tae how much time you are gonna console yourself by this fake words. It's been 2 years baby try to move on.
Tae: hyung you too (teary eyes)
Jm; bear just try.
Tae; no I will not try to move on . He just need some time for realize it. Yeah he just need some time. Tae left from there.... Now he fed up with this move one move on chants. How can a person move on when the person is in deep love. He can't move on from his love. Yoonmin sigh and look here and there then at each other
Jm ; how many time your brother gonna endure this heart broken . Now I am fed up to see him sad and fake smiling. I am tired I can't saw mine soulmate like this.
Yg; what should I do ? He is not willing to even talk about move on. Why he can't understand jk also can't force himself (jk) to loving him(tae).
Jm; I don't wanna talk about him .
Yg; you can't be angry on him bcz it's feeling Chim and we can't force anyone to love
Jm left yg sigh and also left behind him.
So let me tell you guys what's happening here.
So this is Kim Taehyung. Younger son of Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin. Siblings yoongi. Best friend park Jimin. He is hot handsome and everyone's crush in college. Well he is college's heartthrob. Many beautiful girl and handsome boy have crush on him but he ignore all them. For world he is badboy cold rude but only his family and closed one knows how he is . Love Jeon Jungkook who is not a nerd . Jeon Jungkook is a ordinary student from middle classe family. In college everyone know jk because of Taehyung. Tae always try to impress jk but everytime he failed and now it's been 2 years but still jk didn't accept tae
In lunch time
Here tae is sitting on his usual seat while waiting for jk. Jk doesn't have many friends just 2 to 3 friends. He come and sit beside jk
Tae: kook let's eat together as you friends are not here. Don't eat alone . Eat with us.
Jk: no thanks (cold)
Tae: come on kook pls come na.
Jk; Taehyung don't force me I don't wanna eat with you. And pls leave.
Jk said without even looking at Taehyung making him sad. Tae smile sadly and left from there. Tae didn't turn around just keep walking to his seat. If he turn then maybe he can see those glossy eyes which was threatening to fall like rain.
Jk bite his lower lips and pretend any unexpected sound.  He just left the place . Meanwhile tae come to his chair and sit in it.
Jm; did he agree.
Tae nod his head as no.
Yg; tae enough now stop all this sh*t and just.
Tae: stop hyung stop now. I am tired to listening this move on things. Why you guys don't say that give up and love him from far. You guys never said it but you guys always said move on. I can't move on hyung I can't but I can give up. But I wanna try . I badly wanna try sometimes more. Give me a little time after then I  will give up . But right now mine heart is not ready to give up.
Tae left without even eating and yoonmin just sigh
With jk
After tae left from there jk also left.  He directly come to the terrace and look at sky. His eyes was so much helpless. some painful tears drops fall from his eyes. He sit on a corner and hug his knees.
Jk: why you are making it hard for me taehyung. Why you don't want to hate a pathetic person like me. Why you don't just left me for die.  Why Taehyung why you are care for me ? Why you don't want to move on from a worst person like me? Move on tae move on. You will only get hurt by me. I don't know when I fall for you but this feeling will burn your beautiful life. Pls love move on from me.
He cried his heart out while saying all this.
Like this time pass and now it's time to go to their picnic. Everyday is same like before. But one thing is the much time is passing this much the love and longing, hurtness and pain is increasing. Day by day they are becoming weak Infront of their heart. One wants to get his love and other one was just ignore all this things but that doesn't mean he didn't cry. Everything his pillow know how much salty water it's sucked. Every night he blame Himself thinking his own self as a pathetic person.  . While tae also cried just thinking about give up. His love is now extended all the way . There is no limit in his love now. He taught he will again propose jk in picnic so let's see what will happen?
Tae is sitting on the bus while continuously tapping his feet and biting his lips sometimes nail. No one eventually dare to took a sit beside him as all know how will he react and how much he hate while someone try to go closer to him. The whole bus filled with students but still jk didn't come. Yg look at tae and then at his lap.
Tae: he don't wanna go there. I agree just to be with him for sometimes (sadness was lingering in his voice)
But after sometimes he look at the entrance and a beautiful smile crept on his face. Jk look at the whole bus then his eyes landed on the available seat. He goes near to them and sit beside the person with whom his heart want to stay all the
The time but his mind doesn't want it. He sigh and closed his eyes without looking at anything. He want to see someone but at the same time he doesn't want. The whole ride is silent jk is listening music by his earphone while closing his eyes and tae was just staring at him. Tae smile at himself when he saw jk fall asleep. Tae smile and turn his face to other side but in a second he feel some weight in his shoulder. Opening his eyes he saw the most beautiful view in his life. His dream to embrace the love of his life is somehow turn true . It was not any cuddling but for tae it was. Tae also keep his head on JK's head and closed his eyes. Both fall asleep and doesn't even know when they reach at their destination.
The bus stop and everyone come out. Taekook also come out but with a happy heart. Teacher give everyone room keys and tell about their partner now it's just tae and jk.
Teacher; so now Taehyung and Jungkook you guys will share a room.
Tae and jk look at each other for sometimes then again look at teacher somehow jk feel happy getting tae as his partner. He doesn't feel comfortable with anyone. But he is afraid also . That's not bcz tae will do something. It's bcz how can he control his feelings his love .
Tae: kook give me your bag I will take it.
Jk; no need I can do it.
Tae: I know but I want to help you.
Saying that he took JK's bag and left for their room.
They come to their room and tae keep the bags on floor.
Tae: you go and freshen up first.
Jk; hmmm
Jk take his clothes and left for freshen up while tae also take out his clothes and wait for jk. Jk come out and tae goes for freshen up. After coming back tae saw jk is sitting on the bed.
Tae: hmmm you sleep on the bed I will sleep on the couch.
Jk; ok (in mind ; don't sleep there it's uncomfortable pls sleep on the bed it's enough big for 2 person. )
Tae: good night (soft smile)
Seeing the smile jk feel more guilty more broken.
He turn around and finally let his tears fall from his eyes. While tae's eyes also become glossy. He also turn his face and let this tears fall.
Tae in mind; am I that hard to love. At least consider me as your friend pls. What should I do when mine heart doesn't allow me to forget about you. What should I do if mine soul is also crave for you. Right now I am feeling pathetic here. So much pathetic to love you this much hopelessly. Pls love me na. Just a little love I didn't asked anything from anyone but now I am asking from you pls love me a little. I consider mine ownself is a begger. A begger Infront of you who just beg you for loving me a little....
Tae can't sleep all he did just cried silently
Meanwhile jk
Jk In mind; why loving someone is that much hard.  I hate when I saw your smile fade away bcz of me. I hate mine own self so much. Many ppl said love is beautiful. Indeed it's beautiful bcz those unknown feelings is really great but what is worst you know . The worst thing is when your love is not here with you. Just by your side and the reason is you. It's hurt so much. It's literally make hole in mine every body parts. I want to love you. I want but look here I am I can't. A pathetic person like me can't make your life beautiful. I am nothing Infront of you. I am sorry sorry love . Sorry for hurting you. Sorry
With a teary eyes he alI fall asleep.
The whole day all of them just explore the place. After returning jk come to the place in hotel which seems quite. He sit on the couch there and look at the atmosphere.
Jk; how much I am wishing now that you are just sitting beside me holding mine hands. My head is in your chest while you humming a song for me. The dream is indeed a beautiful dream. He smile but the smile was surely was a mocking one. Mocking at himself. He laugh loudly while tears are flowing on it's own. Stoping his maniac laugh he turn around and saw a beautiful flower.
Jk; you are so beautiful so much fragile. But you are happy right. Sometimes I am envy of you guys all of you are so much happy. So much but look At me . I am more then happy. But why his sad face make me this much broken. Why I can't even take any breath peacefully. Why loving someone is this much painful. Why I fall for you tae ? Why you fall for me ?why I can't be with you? Why mine own self is this much messy and broken? In mine wish I just want your happiness. All I want is just your smile and happiness love. Pls be happy for forever and forget me pls. You are hurting your pure self just bcz of me.
??; If you love him that much then why are you hurting mine brother?
Jk look behind and saw yg standing there with teary eyes.
Jk; I don't love him. .
Jk about to left but yg stop him.
Yg; stop Jungkook pls love him.  All his life he just ask one thing and that's your love pls kook love him.
Jk; I don't love him. What are you talking about.
Jk about to left but yg again stop him.
Yg: then why you are praying for him. Why you ask happiness for him. Why you wished for him selflessly. If this is not love then what is it?  Why you can't be with him? Answer me .
Jk; It's not love if you're not together. Some love is not fulfilled so it is not love. Love is hidden in the midst of imperfections.
Saying all this jk left from there leaving a confuse yg who was just looking at his back
Yg; why your every words is that much confusing. You are hurting yourself pls don't do that . Don't hurt mine bear also yourself.
Yg also left from there.
In night.
Here everyone is sitting near bonfire. Teachers are not present here so students are free to doing anything. Couples are sitting together being lovey dovey. Mostly yoonmin. Jm is sitting on yg lap while yg kissing his cheeks time to time. Everyone cooed at the couple. Jk was sitting a little far from tae but his eyes was stuck on tae . Tae also staring at jk. Meanwhile Jackson.
Jackson: Yoon stop your lovey dovey things. Don't you think we should help them (point at taekook)
Jm; yeah we should
Yg; what will we help ?
Jackson: guys jk love tae and I am sure about it.
Yg; me too.
Jm look at yg
Jm: really you think so actually don't know why I also think that .
Jackson: so okay let make jk jealous.
Yg; but I think it will be worst.
Jm: why?
Yg: (told them everything in evening incident)
Jm ; (thinking for sometimes) hmmm ok let me play some stupid game.
Yg; I didn't hear this game name before.
Jackson: yeah me too.
Jm; shut up just follow me.
Jackson &yg ; ok
Jm come Infront of everyone
Jm; so guys I am gonna ask you all a question and you guys have to answer it.
Student; ok.
Jm; so what will you do if you saw your best friend and boyfriend or girlfriend are drown in the river?
One boy ; I will let them die.
Other students; why.
The boy; bcz what the h*ll they are doing there that too together.
Everyone laugh out loud hearing his answer.
Jm; so mine next question is.
Tae: Chim what is this? I mean what kind of game is this?
Jm : stupid game didn't I told you all .
Tae: yeah yeah (rolled his eyes)
Other students; no no Jimin it's really funny we want to know about some stupid things in our mind.
Jackson: yes it's great to play. Chim ask me one question?
Jm; how many kick will you take to keep quite.
Jackson pout and keep his finger on his mouth. Jm; so mine next question is . Is it easy to love someone who doesn't give back your feelings?
The whole place become silent but then a voice took everyone attention
Tae:Not easy at all, very difficult. The pain never eases when the heart breaks into billions of pieces and those pieces tear the whole body apart from the inside out. It is much more difficult when the poison of getting close to people in the mind spreads throughout the body. Those sleepless nights only bring tears to the eyes when the failure to love him becomes a nightmare and causes thousands of awake hours. Those waters may be tears for some, but only the person whose eyes are bleeding knows that it is actually the bleeding of the heart. How can it be easy when it's literally kill you everytime.
Tae stop talking and give a small smile to everyone But seeing his eyes anyone can say how much pain hold in his each and every words. Tae look at jk who was looking at the beach. But in reality he just hide his tears from tae . He can't show his tears to the one whom he love the most. Tae sigh and look at jm who's tears are ready to fall at any time. Tae give him a smile too and lower his head.
Tae: ask next stupid question Chim.
Jm: is it easy to not say anything to the person whom we love the most in this world?
Jk: no When you can't say you love him even if you love him so much, then only the heart and mind don't suffer. Then the inner soul dies. Every breath of one's body then becomes poison. It is never easy to see tears in the eyes of a loved one
Jk said all this with a painful voice witch notice by Everyone.
Tae in mind: what's the meaning of your words . Why it's giving me a new hope. Don't play with me like this .
Jk in mind; why you can't be mine love? I wish I could accept you but for me you will be in problem which I don't want.
Tae come near to beach and sit there while look at the sea which was also blank no waves no sound. Very calm and compose. That time a girl come near to tae and call him. Tae turn around and saw one of the popular girl is standing there.
The girl; can I sit here.
Tae: no. .
The girl; look Taehyung just forget him he doesn't love you a little bit.
Tae: (smile) how can I forget him.  (Smile widely)Tae: Can he be forgotten who is mixed with blood? That flows through every part of the body.
The girl: why you love him so much?
Tae: don't know. Just love him.
Tae doesn't know someone was listening his every words with teary eyes .
Jk; it's hurting tae . This much pain I am giving you. Thinking all this mine body is feeling numb.
Jk left and tae just look at the sea with teary eyes.
Tae: I love you that's the only thing I know. I don't need anything love just be happy. If you are happy without me then (big sigh) it's hurting damn it. Hurting.
Tae also left from there. Today he doesn't look for jk.  Nor he said good night to anyone. To be honest he need some alone time now. When he can console himself Jk come to their room and some memories flash in his eyes. He was feeling suffocated by now. Those memories keep bugging his head . He cosed his eyes and tried to breath but his breath become unable. He keep struggling. His whole body feel numb and collapse in floor while his eyes was getting close.  One thing he noticed before closing his eyes that his love of life is standing on the entrance looking at him worriedly. He slowly closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him totally. Meanwhile tae. Tae come to the room and saw jk is laying on the floor while his eyes is getting close. Tae panic and directly come to jk who is laying unconscious.
Tae; kook kook open your eyes pls. Kook what happened to you ?
Tae took out his phone and dial a number Tae: hello suga hyung pls come to mine room.
Yg; what happened tae. .
Tae: don't know mine bun is (cut off by jm)
Jm; we are coming.
Tae pick jk and made him laid on the bed. At this time yoonmin come with hotel doctor and manager.
Manager; is everything ok?
Tae: if everything was ok then why the hell we call doctor (cracked voice)
Jm come near to tae and hug him.
Jm; doc pls check him.
Doc; can you guys pls wait outside till I check up him.
Tae: why can't you just do it Infront of us ? I won't leave him . Hyung I won't leave mine kookie.
Yg: you have to baby. Now come with hyung nothing will happen to your kookie. Yg drag tae with him. After 1 hour doc call them inside.
All of them come inside and saw jk is sitting on the bed while hanging his head down.
Tae: what happened to him doctor? Why he fainted?
Doc; actually he is not at all well . He fainted bcz of panic attack and he have depression also low self esteem or negative self image.
Yg; what is it ?
Tae: insecurities about ownself.
Doc: yes his mental health is not at all good and i will suggest you guys to contact with a psychologist as soon as possible.
Jm; ok doc.
Doc: I am leaving now and don't do anything which trigger him and he start panic again. Tae: ok.
The doc left and yoonmin also left from there leaving taekook alone. Tae come near to jk and hold his hands softly. Jk look up and again get lost in those almond eyes.
Tae: what's all this can you pls tell me ?
Jk look down not get enough courage to look at tae's eyes but tae think maybe jk is uncomfortable
Tae: it's ok if you are that much uncomfortable.
Jk; why you love a person like me who just hurt you ? Why you like a pathetic Person like me who is ugly and don't have nothing.
Tae: I don't know why I love you but surely I do. Maybe you hurt me but after hurting me I saw the same pain in your eyes. Maybe you are ugly but what should I do if I found you are the most beautiful person I have Ever seen. I don't know why mine heart beat for you but it does whenever you are with me. I don't know why I love you bcz for loving someone it doesn't need any reason right. And who said you are ugly. Stand up.
Jk; haaa
Tae: just do as I say.
Jk stand up and tae take him Infront of mirror.
Tae: did you saw the broad forehead . Those beautiful black orbs doe eyes . Your small button nose then small soft chin. Then your sharp jawline. Your rosy plumpy cheeks just think about how much patiently God create you.
Jk; you are lying (low voice)
Tae smile : take out your painting kits
Jk; haaa .
Tae: I know you have those as you love painting so Just do as I say.
Jk; ok.
Tae in mind: I know you are insecure about yourself but don't worry I am always with you. I will be with you till mine last breath. I have love you so now I have to be with you at any cost.
Jk come out and give tae which he brought.
Jk; I just brought all this.
Tae took all of it and place them on table later take out a handkerchief from his pocket. And give it to jk.
Tae: now put it on mine eyes.
Jk; what ?
Tae: blindfold me.
Jk; what are you doing?(very low voice)
Tae: just do as I say?
Jk did and tae start to drawing something on the paper. After sometimes he show it to jk
This is the painting which tae make