secret behind his lyrics

A concert was going thousand of ppl were screaming crazily ... There wasn't any vacant seat also outside it was filled with ppl ... Everyone was listening what their idol is saying and between thousand of person a man was standing holding a guitar... He left the guitar strings and hold the mic coming infront of stage while everyone try to touch his legs just a little bit ... Tae: everyone say move on what is move on for you what is real move on guys ?? (The whole crowd become silent after hearing his questions he passed the mic towards a girl who passed away getting his favourite idol's little bit attention everyone was whispering to other one ... Someone hold the mic )?? ; move on means try to find someone else and love him or her what about you ?? Did you like my answer (the last ans and ask with so much shutters after all he is talking with no 1 idol in whole Korea ) Tae: for me move on means stay alive ..  move on means hold the memories so tightly in heart and live while loving the same person... Live my whole life loving him ... Not just love him worship him in every way possible..  (he leave the mic and come in front of mic stand later fixed it then start playing his guitar and start singing..
**Come to me my love see my state now then decide ... Alcohol bottles are everywhere the lips you used to kiss now all dark due to cigarettes smoke the hand you used to hold now only hold alcohol bottle ... Look at me love look at me see my state then decide... The room you used to admire it's all are messed up now filled with paper which have your resemblance but it's not you love it's just resemblance the garden you love the most come and see all flower is died now come to me love hold my hand again throw the alcohol bottle far away kiss my lips again take away the cigar from my life make me intoxicated once again with you and only you ... Come to me love saw my state then you decide ... **

Move on never from your true love (he said and take a deep breath later look behind and again at front  .  Million of ppl love him everyone adore him consider him as their ideal partner but it's really old talk there the most loved person is really unlucky in love so does he.   He is so unluckiest among all them million of love can't make his burning soul happy )
Tae: come one guys let's cheer for heartbroken (he said and again start singing while playing the guitar .)
**I should love you and you should love me too ... I should stay by your side then you should be do that too why you left me to leave a life which curse me ... I should love you then you should love me too ... I promise you to be with you always I am ready to fulfill it then why you didn't... You left the side now look what I became ... Every Morning I woke up and saw the side you used to sleep that empty side make my heart break make my soul feel worst make me lose my mind ... I want to kill myself but why not gather courage ... I should love you then you should also love me ... Every night I get dream you are just beside me kissing me wrapping your hand in my neck I know it's not true but what should I say to my heart who taught everything related with you are damn true ... **(Ending the sing he look up and smile a little seeing a blue light in sometime the light changed and it's turn into a human self smiling tae know it's his dream or sat hallucinations only but he is happy to hallucinate this so why not.   He make a eyes contact which is nothing but a pillar but for him it's actually someone .  His special one ..  .

** I saw him standing far away from me I again saw him between thousand of person ... He was glowing with a blue and white light oh my mesmerizing you are love how pretty your looks are ... I saw the megnificent person again he was standing there all alone looking at me how much beautiful the stare is love how much pretty you are ... Should I describe him my heart oh how much pityfull that I can't even do that how much pretty you are my love how much beautiful your eyes are ... **(Tae end this song with a light sob ... The loud scream seems like ended now and filled with beautiful silence ... Silence can be this beautiful he didn't know before he look and here and there and found every person was fading away from stadium the dark place become more and more bright soon someone come from behind and tae look at him intensely... In the whole stadium there is only 2 person whom Standing just Infront of each other ... Tae smile a little seeing the ethereal male who is shining like moonlight .... They share the most intense eye contact with each other ... Tae smile at him and come to him later hold his hand ... )** I can only wish and every wish connected with you ... Your doe eyes hold my whole life your lovely stare still make me insane your love still make me too much compel to be with you all time ... The smile in your face make me alive again I feel alive seeing your face or else there is no reason to be alive ... Your face is so beautiful like you are a beautiful poetry written by my tears whom only I can read whom only I can understand whom only I can get to touch **  (Tae Don't know it's all a illusion.. he is still standing in front of whole damn crowd singing all this looking at nothing but a blank face ... Whole crowd scream and finally illusion broke along with his heart which is broken every possible second ... They were crying seeing tae's closed eyes which is shedding tears nonstop... Seeing most favourite person crying like this anyone will feel pain but tae sometimes it's feel like pain is only things running in his veins. .. the concert end the story for today also end those who were crying now smiling going back from the stadium this is the life everyone angeged with own life who will care for whom ??)