My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)

That's it JK's whole world stop in a second . He can't hear anything without some breaking sound. His mind was recalling the moments with tae. Those sweet talks was white lies. Nothing in this world is actually true. Everything is fake. And the most fake thing is promises. Someone said promises are meant to broken . But he didn't mention with promise everything also broke. The person broke . His heart broke and most importantly his soul suffered. JK's heart was gripping inside his chest. His breath become uneasy. His whole body is paining it's look like someone peeling his skin from his body. His heart was aching too badly. He just can't hear all this. He ran to their shared bedroom while crying. Everyone widen their eyes and and look at each other. .

Jin; who was he ? Why he ran away Like this. At this time tae also come there.

Tae: so what you guys are discussing.

Yn: about our marriage tae. He is talking about our marriage.

Tae wide his eyes and look at yn. 

Tae; what did you say?

NJ; yes tae she is your best friend so we thought to arrange your marriage

.
Jm; wait wait leave all that. But who was the boy who just ran away from here. And it's seems like he was crying. .

Tae widen his eyes. He look outside and saw JK's car. He hurriedly left from there while running.

Jh; what is happening here? First the boy and now tae.

Yg: marathon.

Everyone look at him with sharp eyes but he didn't care.
Tae come to his room and saw the whole room there is no jk in room. Soon he heard some sobbing sound from bathroom. He came In bathroom and saw jk is crying while Opening the shower. He hurriedly off the shower and pick jk later come outside. He took off JK's wet clothes  

Tae: baby I am sorry for morning incident. I didn't mean to hurt you but I need some time as I was angry that time. I am sorry. Are you still crying for it. I am sorry my baby princess (wiping his na""" body)

Jk; why are you here?

Tae look at jk confusingly jk also look at him with a emotionless face. Tae saw this face when jk come to him and agree for being his sugar baby. But now his eyes is showing some unbearable pain which tae can't figure out.

Jk; can I say something.

Tae : you know na you don't need any permission.

Jk; ummmm who I am to you.

Tae look at jk as he was really confused why jk ask this. He was processing the question that's when jk chuckle mocking way.

Jk; no one.
.
Tae look at jk wide eyes as he doesn't know what is the reason that jk is behaving like this. He is blaming himself for scolding and behave rude with jk when He know how much jk is sensitive

Tae: what are you saying baby.

Jk;  daddy I can say one thing ok you made a deal now I wanna make a deal. So you are getting married right. Keep me as your maid at least I can I see you.
Ok hmmm if you want then make me your slvt which I am obviously. You don't have to give me anything just give me some food and a little room to stay here. You can do whatever you want with my body but don't leave me pls. Hyungie pls don't leave me. Taetae will you really leave me? No you promise me you also mentioned promises are not meant to be broken. Then why suddenly.

Tae: baby listen to me.

Jk; no just say me are you agree with this deal?

Tae: just give me a chance to speak. But you are not even giving me sometimes pls listen. To me.
.
Jk; no I will listen (look at bed ) this room is yours right. You will stay here with her. You will hug her. You will kiss her the way you kissed me. You will mark her as As yours. You will gonna make love with her whole night. The same way you used to do it with me. You will be her. Then what about me. This room this bed .  Every fvcking single things is habitat with me. I don't have any right in this room. I don't have any right on you.