If you don't love me but I do

In a room a boy was looking at the letter. The letter which make him shock and feel love. Feel guilty and also some random feeling. He saw the letter and again read it.

In the letter.

You were standing far from me but I feel you are too much close to me. You should smile you know . Beautiful person look more beautiful when he smile. (He saw a pink rose at the table which come with the letter and looking at this rose he feel like crying at this moment. He is feeling miserable. Broken and pain) I brought pink rose today you know what pink rose meaning. Pink is one of the most popular rose colors,These blooms are symbols of elegance, refinement, sweetness, and femininity. Pink roses are fit for royalty! With so many shades of this rose color, the meaning can actually vary between light and darker hues. Deep and hot pink roses convey appreciation, gratitude, and recognition, making them a great way to say "thank you!" Light pink roses are more often associated with grace, gentleness, joy, and happiness. I always want to see you happy. Pls be happy love. I know something really bothering you or else you will be not this much quite. I wish I can come near you and hug you tightly saying all will be alright. But I can't. Don't worry I am with you and always be with you. Love don't be sad in anything. Just love me like you do. If not then it's ok. I can love you for my whole life time for far away .

" Every music have own rythum. Feel my rythum feel my rythum baby. We are always mean to be together if it's not in this life then what about next life and if not possible in next life then what about after life. Don't care about which life but we are mean to be together my love "

He not close his eyes . He will surely cry at this moment. He don't wanna admitted he is in love. He fall for a person whom he doesn't know just reading his letter he fall. Too much stupid reason but here he fall in love with someone whom he doesn't know. Is it love or any attraction which he feel just by reading some letter. Maybe yes maybe no bcz he doesn't know . Maybe God knows what actually in his heart. But one thing he know the lines always make him happy. Always make him feel love. Always make him feel happy. Those lines was enough to make his day. He was standing now Infront of a mirror looking at his own reflection like he want to say something but nothing come to his mind. He saw another letter there . Obviously after 3 days he get in to the uni and everyday he got letter so it will be 3 letter . He pick that letter and start reading it.

In the letter.

I didn't brought flower today. Actually I brought and heard from your friend you will not come there so I thought it will be rotten and dry so I give this to the little girl . She is so sweet and cute. But you know after seeing you I can't find her more beautiful and cute. What you did with me mr. You know I thought to sing a song for you but guess what you are not here to listen. My every song is feeling like no melody without you. I badly wanna play the guitar and sing in front of you. But I am afraid too much afraid so I skip this idea. Should I start.

You're so beautiful
you are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..2

you are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..
may my love be complete,
give me a little love..

let the sky come and bow in my feet,
give me such beautiful moments..
I should get drenched with you,
give me such a rain sometime..
just don't give me a moment
in which I have to live away from you..
you are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..

You were present in every prayer of mine
Your name was always present on my lips
Your mention and worries about You are present every second in my heart

May the horizons come and rest at my feet, give me such lovely moments
May I get drenched with You, give me such rains
Don't give me those moments in which I have to live without You
You're so beautiful, I lose myself when I see You
you are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..