HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )

A 7 years old boy was running behind a 5 years old boy panting heavily...
??; Koo now enough bun let's go and eat something....
Jk; taetae hyungie hyung can't catch koo (laughing loudly while tae come catch him )
Tae: let's go or else you will fall sick come ....
Jk; Otay hyungie .... (They both hold their hands and left from their smiling widely) hyung you will always love me I am only your bun and you are only my hyungie ...
Tae: aish bun I am only yours now come and let's go from here ok everyone must be waiting for us ...
Jk; yeah yeah now let's go or else my eomma will eat my head (tae laugh and both left from there while laughing.... They come to their house which is side by side as they are neighbors before tae can can enter jk stop him ) hyung say eomma I will stay at your house today I will not gonna sleep today you will read a new story for me go and say ...
Tae: ok bub but let me go first I am coming after few second ok ...
Jk; ok (jk smile with his bunny teeth and left from there while tae smile at the silly baby)

18 years later
Jk; taetae hyungie tell eomma na the story is left and I wanna complete it today pls pls ... I beg you ...
Tae: no need bub I will say but let me finish this work fast ...
Jk; nope me is important so look at me and stop that shit I don't like it ... (Take the paper later keep the paper aside ) say na that lady will not let me come I am sure ...
Tae: I will make her agree ok now come with me ...
Jk; I trust you (hug him tightly while tae too hug with a smile on his face and again jk pout which was pull out by tae )
Tae: now what happened why are you sulking....
Jk; I heard you will assign as a head of ministers... (Tae nod his head as yes ) then you will be busy you will not talk with me again ... (Said as tear drops fall from his eyes while tae come to him and wipe those tears away from his beautiful doe eyes )
Tae: bunny don't cry pls you know nothing is important for your hyung without you and I have to take it as a responsibility......

Jk; why (pout) only you anyone can take it right ...
Tae: yeah bun but as my appa was head of the Minister so I have to take the responsibilities and you also have to take the same responsibility for your father so my baby bunny don't cry ... I can't see tears in those pretty doe eyes ....
Jk; I am not crying (wipe his tears and smile widely)
Tae: and today you will stay here I will talk with your eomma when they will come for dinner ok ...
Jk: that's why I love you so much (peck tae's cheeks and left while tae touch the place and smile a little but hide it again looking here and there ... He come to his place but don't feel like doing the work so he took a ink bottle and paper start writing something smiling a little while thinking what he is writing....
Kim Taehyung 25 years old only son of Kim's ... A very important person of the Bangtan dynasty.... Kim is getting retired so tae is going to take his place ... Tae is very calm and cool minded person he always stay calm and compose have a secret which he hide from everyone....

Jeon Jungkook . Only son of jeon's ... Jeons are equally powerful like Kim's and they are friends ..... Jk is little bit bratty but very sensible person and humble too .... Only one thing he ask that is his taetae hyungie's attention on him 24/ 7 .
So Kim and jeon family have a little gathering today they were enjoying but not jk who is sulking and tae saw that ...
Tae: ahjussi can kook stay here today (tae asked while a wide smile form in jk's lips )
Mr jeon; (sigh) he can but tae all day he just roam around and did naughtiness can't you tell him to do any work like you ...
Tae: I can ahjussi but he is too small for doing all this give him time also after sometimes he have to handle all the work so let him enjoy till then ...
Mr jeon; ok then we are leaving Kim ... Thanks for the food ...
Kim; aish don't say thanks also we will go and eat in your house ... (Both friend smile and left from there after bidding goodbyes but jk didn't.... He smile and goes towards tae's room laughing like a bunny tae too come and Smile at the baby who is laughing)

Jk was jumping around the room while tae was smiling seeing his bun like this ..... Tae smile and come to jk later hold his tiny waist making jk's whole body shiver ... He closed his eyes and feel tae's hot breath in his cheeks ... His cheeks turn red due to blushing too much .... Tae smile looking at his bun ....
Tae: bun now stop running and jumping if you fall na then you will break some body parts of yours then how koo will enjoy he will feel pain na ...
Jk; yeah I almost forget that aish you silly bunny .... (Slap his own forehead ) so I am not jumping around hyung come and tell koo the next part of the story ....
Tae: why don't I try a new story book what say ?
Jk; (sit on the bed ) really then start I would love to hear this ... But what's the new book and new story ...
Tae; it's a manga bun come let's see and read together ok...
Jk; yup come we will do that (jk sit and tae come to jk later sit beside him while tae open the manga and both start to watching those scetch and start reading but middle of the story jk get a shock..... )