dirty little secret (bonus part)

It's been 3 years everything happens. Now taekook become each other breath. They can't leave without each other. JK's cousin yg was coming today to meet with them so let's see what happens.
Right now taekook is in their office room. Yeah they share same room.
Tae: Mr Jeon I have some problem pls come and help me.
Jk; will you stop Taehyung. And why the hell you are calling me Mr Jeon?
Tae: you yourself told me not to call you baby.
Jk; ufff sometimes I feel like you are a baby.
Tae: shut up princess I am your daddy. Every night I fvck you how can you just call me baby (pout)
Jk; I feel like throwing Something in your head.
Tae: baby your daddy will be hurt na.
Jk; shut up u stupid that girl literally look at you like she wanna eat you and you said nothing.
Tae: baby I told you I was looking at you how can I noticed who look at me who not.
Jk; go away I don't wanna talk with you. (Pout)
Tae pull JK's chair and pull jk is his lap.
Tae: baby you know that I am just belong to you. Only you are mine love. My bubba.
Jk; but everyone drool over you.
Tae: come-on you know how many girls were gossiping about you. They were literally talking how you will fvck them still I am not saying anything.
Jk; but you know na I only love you. (pout)
Tae: then baby you also know na I only love you. (Smile)
At this time yoonmin come. Tae know yoongi and his husband Jimin. Yg is a brother who always support jk . Whenever he was too much afraid or sad or he was sick yg was there for him. And jm is just like a bestfriend to jk with whom jk can share everything. They come and saw taekook is talking in same position.

Yg; ahm ahm (fake cough) did we enter in wrong time?
Taekook look there and jk stand up hurriedly.
Jk; no way hyung we were just talking.
Tae; actually we were going to do something but you guys came so yeah it was wrong timing.
Jk; tae(angry glare)
Tae: I am not saying anything.
Jm; ok stop we are here to say something important.
Jk ; what is it hyung?
Jm; it's about your marriage.
Jk; but how can it possible in South Korea I mean it's not legal yet.
Tae: yeah but if we can then pls do it hyung. I really wanna seal our love legally . I don't wanna be his boyfriend now I want to be his husband legal husband.
Yg; for that we have to go US. If you guys got married in US then it will be legal marriage and south Korea law also can't say anything bcz you guys are legally married in US.
Jk; that's why you guys marry in US
Jm; yes and that day tae was telling how badly he want to marry you that's why I told Yoon and he give me this idea.
Tae: ok then let's go today. I am ready.
Yg; tae give sometimes to boock ticket.
Tae: oh yeah but when will be the day.
I mean we can go today then tomorrow is our marriage.
Jk blush seeing tae impatient just to marry him while yoonmin just laugh loudly.
Tae : don't laugh na
Yg; ok you impatient boy and you blushy baby we already booked the tickets and we are leaving tomorrow.
Tae: oh ok.
Jm; why are you sad tae?
Tae: I taught we will goes there today and tomorrow we will get married (pout) but now look there is one more day.
Jm; just wait sometimes you guys are keep fighting from the start so now don't be sad just keep patience ok.
Tae: ok. .
After some chitchat yoonmin left taekook also left for packing their things.

Time skip in marriage day.
Right now tae is standing on the aisle being all nervous soon the soft music start playing. Tae look at the entrance their come his lovely baby wearing all white looking like a angle. Tae can't stop himself but drooling over the angle . Jk also look at tae and they made a eyes contact. Jk also lost in his man who is looking so damn handsome in all black. Soon he reach the aisle . Tae forgot to forward his hand bcz he is lost . Lost in the beauty who is standing Infront of him. Yg chuckle seeing tae like this . Tae also come from his Dreamland and forward his hand. He lean to JK's ear
Tae: you are looking breathtaking today I can't wait to pounding inside you mercilessly.
Jk (blush): you are also looking very handsome.
Pr(fake cough): should we continue?
Tae (smile); sure
After all the promise and ring exchange.
Pr; you may kiss each other.
Hearing that tae smile widely and pull jk more closer to him. He smashed their lips in a hot kiss. Tae bite JK's lips who gladly open his mouth and tae enter his toungh on JK's mouth tasting every corner. They were kissing like eating each other. It's been more then 8 minutes still they were kissing. They kiss many time but now the kiss have different meanings. They never feel this much happy while kissing each other. Maybe the happiness bcz now they are bound in holy words. Now they are bound till death by the grace of God. They were kissing like no tomorrow while jm come and punch tae who back away from the kiss.
Jm; do you wanna show us free p***.
Tae ignore him again smashed his lips on JK's one kissing him more like eating his lips .
Pr: what a horny couple.
This time jm slap tae's arms hardly.
Jm; you brat leave him and continue this on your room and look everyone is looking at you.
Tae : so what we are now legally husband. Come baby.