A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)

Taekook come to JK's house.
Jk; I am home.
Yj; aish my baby you are too much late today where did you go ? Who is he ?(look at tae)
Jk; that's the thing I wanted to say look he is my friend. .
At this time yg come from upstairs
Yg; appa let's go to find bunny.
Tae: Yoon hyung
Yg look at the direction and found taekook. Tae remove his mask and cap and everyone jaw drop at floor.
Yg; tae when did you come ?
Jk; yes hyung tae my friend. But how did you know also he call you with nicknames. Do you guys know each other ?(pout)
Tae signal yg to not say anything.
Yg; yeah he was my junior in college so I know him. 
Jk; oh ok sweet stranger go and sit there I am coming in just a few minutes.
Tae: why you are still calling me sweet stranger bun ?
Jk; uff I just forget. Sowwy. He he he he. So tae hyung you talk with appa eomma hyung and I am going. I will come in just 5 minutes.
Tae: ok.
Jk left and tae come and sit there.
Jh; superstar Kim Taehyung is in my house.
Tae (smile); what are you saying uncle.
Jh; no seriously I thought I can never meet you.
Tae: it was funny but uncle I came here 1 year back with eomma appa.
Yj; leave him tae now tell us why you stop us to tell him all the things.
Tae: auntie why didn't i meet him before. I mean .
Cut off by yg.
Yg; actually whenever you come to our house he was not present. Like when you and uncles come he goes for picnic. Then school tour and other time he goes to Bhusan to meet with grandma.
Tae: my bad luck.
Jh; son the question I asked you . Don't you think it will be great if you answer
Tae (blushing); actually I oooh I was hmmm actually
Yg; will you say further idiot?
Tae: actually na uncle I love your son and I want to marry him 
Jh; what I mean are you serious. He is my heart if you are pranking with me then it's not good.
Tae: no no uncle I love him truly infact I love with my whole body. With my heart my liver my kidney my Lungs , hands ,legs everything.
Yj: it's ok son no need to describe this much. But you know na he is blind I mean he will be alright after we find the donor.
Tae: I fall for him knowing he can't see. I don't care when he will see the world . But I am here to show him the world. I love him truly and I want him to love me as a normal person. Just Taehyung not Kim Taehyung the superstar.
Yg; you know tae I trust you so much that's why I am not saying anything.
Tae : and I will never broke the Trust. So will you guys help me to make him fall for me in 1 day. (Boxy smile)
Yg; one day. Isn't it too many days tae you should tell me 2 hour.
Tae: come on hyung you should help me (pout)
Yj (smile) : you don't need help son just be with him and try to understand him also show your real self to him it will be enough for him.
Tae : ok auntie. .
At this time tae's phn ring and he saw it's his parents do he pick up the call.
In video call
NJ; hello my tiger how are you.
Tae : fine dad what about you and mom. ?
Jin; we are also fine bear and we are coming back tomorrow.
Tae: look where I am .
Showing jh yj and yg.
NJ; ooh hi buddy how are you ?
Jh: fine what about you long time no see. You become rich person.
NJ; yeah rich person you should hired me as a gardener in your house.
Jin; stop it. How are you all ?
Yj; we are fine what about you oppa.
Tae: mom listen to me first. The boy I told you is Jungkook. Yoon hyung's brother.
Jin; really then it will be great we are coming tomorrow and then we will talk about marriage.
Tae: aish mom what are you saying?
Jin: what's inside your mind.
Like that they talk and in the meantime jk also come there.
Jk; what you guys are talking?
Tae: nothing bun just some random things.
Jk; ok eomma me is hungry (pout)
Yj; aiggo baby bunny wait let me set the table.
Everyone come and take sit beside each other. All of them was eating peacefully but tae was looking at jk. Everyone notice this yg pinch tae.
Tae: aaaaah
Jk; what happened hyung?
Tae: nothing bun just eat something spicy.
Jk; oh ok but don't eat spicy food if you don't like it. Eomma give hyung less spicy food.
Yj; ok bun I didn't know that's why.
Jh; so tae you don't have any project now.
Tae: no 1 month full free.
Jk; really Hyung then we can spend whole day and roam around the city.
Tae: obviously bun we can and tomorrow be ready at 9 ok I will come you pick you up.
Jk; thank you so much hyung.