My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)

Principal; so I am here to introduce you guys to your new professor.

Stu 1: new professor.

Principal; yes new professor he just join today. So let me introduce him. He is your new professor.

At this time a young man come inside holding a powerful dominating dark aura. Jk look at the door and his eyes pop out in a shock. The man's dark aura was making his spine cold. His throat was getting dry and rough at this point. He was so lost on the same almond eyes again. Again his heart start beating so fastly. His breath become uneven. The man look at him and give a small smile but soon enough make his face cold like as always.

Principal: so this is your new professor MR KIM TAEHYUNG
So class cooperate with your new teacher and have a good day

The principle left after shaking hand with tae. Tae come in the middle and clear his throat.

Tae: I will give some rules and if you guys don't follow then don't think it will end at detention I am strict with my rules.
So 1: you can't give me any compliments. Like handsome or anything.
2: we are student and teacher don't fantasies anything about me.
3: talking for a single time I will not allow anyone in my class ever again.
4: you guys come here for study so be careful and try to study.
5: don't ask me anything which is not related to study.
Now let's start the class.

Tae start teaching and everyone was damn silent. Jk was looking at tae with shocked face . It's been half hour still jk was staring at tae.

Jk in mind; he is CEO right then what is he doing in uni that too he is our new professor. Aaaah my head is aching. (Pout)

Yugi; what you are thinking?

Jk; nothing but he . He is our new professor how I mean really why how?

Yugi: what are you talking? Are you really spacing out kookie.

Jk; he is professor. He is CEO. How he come here .

At this time tae turn around
Tae: is it any place to chat Mr Jeon ?
Jk look at tae and blink his eyes making tae's eyes closed just to control himself. Jk stand up with head hung low .

Jk; sorry sir.

Tae: meet me at lunch break.
Jk just nod his head and sit down. Tae also start teaching and everyone though tae will scold a little so the most bitchy girl start talking little loudly. Tae look at her and glare.
Tae: what are you doing?

Girl: nothing sir (seductively)

Tae: meet me at lunch break.

The girl smirk in his mind thinking something unholy   . The class went away. And soon tae leave after that they have 2 class more and now it's lunch break.

Jk comes to tae's cabin and knock . With a come in response he get inside and saw tae is doing something in his laptop.

Jk; you called me sir.

Tae look up and smile at jk and signal him to come closer . Jk come and stand Infront of tae. Tae pull him in his lap making jk gasp.

Tae: baby princess did you eat anything?

Jk; no (little voice )

Tae: look I take your all favorite food let's eat them.

Jk start eating but soon his mind divert did tae eat anything or not.  He look at tae and

Jk; did you eat ?

Tae: no you eat I will take my lunch after you.

Jk hold a spoon Infront of tae and tae smile Seeing the care in JK's eyes.
They feed each other and later tae heard a knock on door. Jk hurriedly stand from tae's lap and stand beside the table. Tae loon at jk and also stand up he clean JK's mouth and said come in . The girl walk inside and saw jk is already standing there.