secret love

In a lavishing cabin a young man was typing something on his laptop but soon distracted when his secretary come inside and great him.
??; Good morning Mr Kim.
Mr Kim; in which angle you are finding the morning good.
The secretary giggle hearing the answer and come near to his boss keep his hand on his head ruffles his hair. The CEO pull his secretary on his lap 
??; Tae what are doing?
Tae: why princess hugging you. And don't you think you deserve a good punishment for coming late. Kookie baby you are becoming brat day by day.
Jk; really daddy.
Tae: hmmm so don't you think you deserve a punishment.
Jk: what should I do I woke up late?
Tae: and why that ?
Jk; did you forget.
Tae: na I didn't. Baby help daddy.
Jk; tae we are in office and how the hell you can ask this when you clearly broke me at night
Tae: where I broke baby show me.
Jk; tae you are becoming shameless day by day . How could you just say this that too in office.
Tae: baby I am enough shameless from start. (Kissing JK's neck)
Jk; ummmm hubby I am still sore pls not now .
But tae didn't listen just take jk to his secret bedroom and laid him on the bed . Tae come near him and kiss him which jk kiss back gladly. Tae then unbuckle JK's pant then boxer leaving his bottom part totally naked. He come near to JK's thigh and saw fresh hickeys which he make last night . He saw jk is hesitant but he didn't mind it. He come near to JK's h*** and lick his lips . Seeing this jk blush furiously. Tae lean and suck JK's h*** while jk moan loudly.
Jk; ummmm hubby aaaah it's feeling good. Ummmm aaah
Tae: yes baby moan for hubby.

After sometimes tae back away and look at jk with lust filled eyes. He lean kiss jk who kiss back gladly breaking the kiss tae goes to JK's ho** svcking it  softly soon enough jk come with a loud moan. He was ready to feel tae inside him but when he feel nothing he open his eyes and saw tae is picking his clothes.
Tae; sleep baby you are tired.
Jk; you I mean.
Tae; I know baby you are sore and you know that I am ho*** a$$ for you and I can't control myself that's why . But you sleep.
Jk; but hubby you .
Tae; baby sleep now or else your night punishment will be more hard. Just think I am pounding inside you not even give you time to breathe how it will be.
Jk; very bad (pout)
Tae: don't be this much cute bun or else you gonna wake up your little daddy. And daddy will not left you anytime soon.
Jk; such a tease you are .
Tae: well I am . Now you sleep I will do the work now.
With that tae left and jk fall asleep.
So let me tell you what's happening.
Kim Taehyung is no 1 CEO in the whole world and love his secretary. His family is homophobic that's why he didn't tell anyone about their relationship without his cousin and bestfriend. His cousin is Kim seokjin and married to Kim Namjoon whole his bestfriend is park Jimin relationship with min yoongi. Tae fall for his cute secretary and so does jk fall for his boss. They come in a secret relationship and now they are married secretly. They are happy in their sweet and hor** life. Tae is always hor** near jk and God knows how many time they get physical in office only.

Jk wake up and saw tae is working sleeve rolling up showing his veiny arms three button was unbuttoned showing his upper chest. That indeed make jk drool over his husband. Jk come to him and place his hands on Tae's shoulder. Tae look at him and place him on his lap.
Tae: you woke up bun.
Jk; hmmm can't you see ?
Tae: uffs yeah sometimes I talk like stupid.
Jk; not just stupid you talk like alien but mine alien.
Tae: only yours.
Tae was svcking JK's neck softly while his hand was busy to squeeze JK's juicy a$$. Jk moan slightly as he is too much sensetive in tae's touch.
Jk; ummm someone will come and saw us leave me.
Tae (frustrated): which luck I got can't even spend anytime peacefully with mine legally married husband.
Jk; tae mine parents abounded me when I was just discovered mine sexuality but I don't want the same thing happened with you. So .
Tae: yeah yeah I know but until how much time one day everyone gonna know this Koo. My parents are forcing me for marry a girl . I am fed up now. I want to tell everyone I am married with mine saxy hubby. But I can't even do that.
Jk; tae they will don't accept us.
Tae: let them but will you stay with me . If you stay with me I don't need nothing bae.
Jk; you know I am always with you and i will always be with you.
Tae: hmmm thank you but baby someone need his safe place.
Jk; means they ask your help (tae nodded as yes) then you should help the person. You know na we should help people if things is in our hand.
Tae: hmmm but without you I can't help him.
Jk; tell me I will definitely help you.
Tae snuggles his face on JK's neck while something hard poke on his a$$ making his eyes widen .
Jk; tae ..