his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party

A car was standing outside of a luxurious mansion. A man was continuously tapping his feet while checking time in his wrist watch time to time. He look around and again start waiting.
??: Why he is late. Must be some work. Again he forget something.
Soon a beautiful man come from the main door.  Hearing the door cracked sound the male look at the door and his breath hitched just seeing the male Infront of him. He surely doesn't know how can someone look this much beautiful but damn he is ethereal in every way. Soon his meditation broke by the male who stand Infront of him.
?;Tae  Hmmm shall we go ?
tae; yeah yeah let's go.
Both enter inside the car and wear the seatbelt.
Tae: you are late Jungkook.
Jk; yeah actually had some important work.
Tae: hmmm ok.
Jk; he didn't even look at me.  Am I looking this much bad or he doesn't like me.
So let me tell about them.
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Kim Jungkook both are married for 11 months now. Tae is cold and rude also no 1 CEO of whole Asia. He have this all by his own hardwork. Actually he is not from any rich family. Belong from a middle class family he fulfilled his dream but in this process and hardwork he slowly lost the real Kim Taehyung inside him. Where Jeon Jungkook is totally different. .
Belong from a rich family. But he is so much down to earth person. He is also a CEO and quiet famous too . Their marriage was really force one. Bcz of a deal they both have to get married. Both were against of it. Like how can they just marry a person whom he just know hours ago. But eventually for their company's well being they got agree. At first both didn't did any communication it's more like 2 roommate are just staying in a same room. But jk slowly fall for his husband. His husband is surely rude and cold. Well he is cold with everyone and rude with when ppl need it. But for jk he was never rude. He didn't even said something loudly Infront of jk. Jk start to take care of tae like a real husband. Tae is cold but never actually misbehave with jk. Still he doesn't talk with jk openly and it's hard to know if he really like jk or not.
In the party venue.
Tae come inside holding JK's hand but he noticed some stare of others in his husband which make his blood boiled and he wrap his hands on JK's waist and walk inside with his poker face. Soon Mr Lee who held the party come and greet them.
Mr Lee: Hello Mr Kims.  It's an honor for me that you guys attend this party. Pls enjoy the party.
Tae: don't be formal Mr Lee and party decorations are so well (cold voice)
Jk; it's really good hyung.
Mr Lee: thanks Jungkook.
Tae: do you guys know each other?
Mr Lee: yes our father is friend so that's how we know each other.
Tae: ooh ok. .
Mr Lee: enjoy I am going.
Mr Lee left and tae look at jk.
Tae: the full party is surrounded by pervert so don't go anywhere alone also stay beside me. I know you will be bored but Compromise for now.
Jk; ok I am not going hubby don't worry.
Taekook talk with some more business partner and person and jk was pouting as he is bored. Tae notice and chuckle seeing the adorable pout. Soon a girl come to them wearing a really reveling dress. His dress was too much revealing. Jk didn't like the way she was looking at tae. But anyhow he shrugged his mind and look at tae who is looking at the decorations not to mind about this girl. The girl come and approach them.
Yn: hello tae look like you didn't recognize me.
Tae look at the girl and sigh.
Tae: obviously I did how can I forget about you ?(jk didn't like this sentence. Why his husband will remember about other girls. Soon his mind was giving up and he is feeling some unknown pain in his chest)
Jk; who are you?
Yn: most probably tae will tell this.
Tae: most probably no one.
Yn: what no one tae I am your gf.
JK's breath become heavy. How much he hate his mind to think that his husband was cheating in him. How badly he wanna throw his heart out just to get rid of this fear. His mind is blank totally blank.
Tae: ex girlfriend not girlfriend.
Yn; well who is he?
Jk look at yn and give the answer slowly.
Jk; his husband.
Yn: oh yeah by the way tae are you uncomfortable by declare him as your husband bcz you were all quite when he introduced himself.
Tae : what are you saying.
Yn Is right tae didn't said anything but it's just Mare seconds passed not even a minute still jk feel hurt. He is feeling fear of losing his husband. He is feeling he lost his love before getting him. In the matter of love everyone become weak . There was no heart which didn't feel the pain of love. Everyone does feel this. Here the business magnet Jeon Jungkook is feeling his knees weak just bcz of his heart and love. Love is like rose. There is lot of beautiful petal but you have to face the thrones too. But we don't want this thrones we just want those petal. Jk look at tae and found the as usual cold look. But his eyes was showing care.
Some true care only for jk. Jk close his eyes and about to say something but again some bad words make him feel weak.
Yn: he must be can't satisfied you and I know it's true. You shouldn't leave me and give me a second chance then I can surely satisfied you.
Yn is right there is no physical relationship between them. They don't touch each other. Talking about touch they didn't talk with each other . Most of the time they just talk about random things not about their relationship. For them it's not a perfect marriage but they are giving time. In first night tae clear everything. He cleared he want to give this relationship some time. He don't wanna rush things . He doesn't want to break their marriage for some hormonal reason. First they want to know each other then it will be help for their marriage life. There was no lie only truth. They are giving time. 
But today this question make them really uncomfortable. It's really personal matter and here this girl was talking about this Infront of everyone Infront of media too. All the guest start wishpering about them.
Yn: look I don't wanna compair me with you but I am thousands time better then you.
Tae: you are right you are thousands times better then you.
Jk stumbled in his place thank God Jimin hold him. He was looking at tae who is not looking at him. He is feeling worst right now. He is feeling like dying at this moment. His husband just compair him with his ex who just cheated on him. Yes cheated. Yn cheated on tae bcz that time he can't give her expensive gifts. Not only gift he didn't even kiss yn for ones. She need a intimate relationship but tae was not comfortable before marriage so she choose to cheated on
Him. Jk know about tae's ex as tae told him everything but he didn't said who is the person. Today jk got to know who is tae's ex. His unstable mind goes to tae when tae start again compairing .
Tae: you are right Ms yn he is not good as you. He love ppl truly not like you fake love. You know from where he is worst. He is worst bcz he thinks this world is too much pure just like him. He is worst bcz of his pure heart which just can give pure love. He is indeed a worst person I have ever seen in my life. Being a billionaire son he should be doing party . Blowing his parents money. Talk with others rudely just like you do everytime. But you know what he did. He donate his most of the salary . He talk with everyone politely when someone else behave rude with him he just give them a smile and said sorry when he doesn't have any fault. He never feel disgusted .To sit beside a poor and talking with them freely. He never saw any difference between person. He is indeed worst. He always feel world is just like him pure and innocent. Being a top CEO he should talk and behave rude with his employees but look here he is talking with them like a family and treat everyone like a family. Not great like you kicking any poor. He is worst bcz he love unconditionally. He can give his life for his loves ones. He is too much bad that's why he choose to be loyal with his husband. He never date anyone bcz he don't wanna make anyone sad and heartbroken if any how they can't get married. He is that much bad that he choose to loyal with his man. You are totally right. He is not like you. Compairing with you is not any good idea bcz if you are east then he is west. Bcz you are so good to break someone's trust and heart where he is good to fixed all the broken piece. You are indeed Right he can't give me pleasure. After a long tiring day he everytime cook for me. He manage the whole house also office . He is also tired after coming home he want to rest but most funny things is he don't do that. He cook for his husband bcz he know his husband doesn't like outside food. When his husband come he hurriedly give him water just to make him calm. He always talk with his husband and always there for him in any problem. He always try to know what the thing bothering me . He never get tired to Taking care of me. In a thousand of works he get time to know about me.  To know how I am doing. He always ruffles my hair till I close my eyes. After I close my eyes he sleep . He always there for me. When I need him also when I don't need him. He make my house a home. He make my hell a living heaven. He make my soul happy. He choose To be with me . A person who can't even show his emotions .  He didn't leave me when I was in my worst. He is an angle who make my life heaven . Now you tell me how can a person talk about pleasure when he is in heaven. Isn't it everything about heaven is pleasurable. If I said pleasure in your language then it's just the psychical pleasure right. But let me tell you one thing. When a husband get intimate with his wife or husband na that time he actually doesn't need any pleasure bcz that was never pleasurable. Bcz the husband was loving his husband. He was showing his love to him. And if you try millions of time to show your love na that also will be less bcz in our heart there is some place still left which can't get satisfied by showing his love. Bcz we can't show our love the way we want. Still in our heart Something left. You are talking about this pleasure then surely my husband can't give me the pleasure bcz in my heart still some place will be saying me that you can show your love in million of way. Do you know what actually difference between you and him . Let me tell you. You can be someone's gf for dating some days but he can't. Ppl like him Is for cherish and love. In your eyes there is no sparkling of true love but in his eyes there is only one thing I saw. A sparkle   ...... A true sparkling eyes which is enough to say someone what is the beautiful bound between love . You surely can be too much beautiful but not worthy of love. Your every night start with random boys where his night spend in my arms. You can spend your days with random men when he can't even think hold other's hands . He can't be like you. Bcz his nature is too much ordinary not like any spoiled brat. Finally tae look at jk and found him staring at tae with so many emotions. He come and attach their forehead and  jk close his eyes feeling his husband touch. It's not new for them.  They have some kind of skinship like hug and kiss in forehead and cheeks. Also they always sleep while cuddling so it's ok for both if them. But now jk is feeling something which is making his heart beating fast. Finally he look up and wishper
Jk; you love me. 
Tae; more then myself but can't express it nor even say it. Just know that I love you and I will love you till my death. .(wishper back)
Jk; I love you too. More then myself more then my life. More then anything.
Tae: I know how much you love me. I am sorry for saying .
All those bad words for you . I didn't mean those words. You are the best person I have ever meet you are just like an angle. My angle.
Jk; I want to cry.
Tae: don't cry. Bcz it will be waste of some pearl which are so precious.
Jk; my coldie hubby becoming cheesey now.
Tae: he should when he have this much beautiful husband.
Jm; now the drama is finished so you guys can clearly leave them alone.
Mr Lee: Jungkook Mr Kim. (taekook back away and look at Mr Lee) I am really sorry for what happened right now.
Tae: no actually we are sorry bcz of us your party ruined.
Mr Lee; no nothing like that. But I am feeling proud that you stand for your husband like this. Your this act increase
Some courage in me . Now on I also can fight for my wife.
Mrs Lee; with whom you gonna fight.
Mr Lee: obviously our son. He should understand you are my wife first then his mother.
Mrs Lee: you are really something now come shameless man. Pls enjoy Mr Kim and Kook.
They left and again tae look at jk who is Looking down . Tae hold his chin and made them face to face
Tae : why you blush this much?
Jk; no I am not.
Tae: anyone can see that and that's the thing making my blood boil . You are mine so I am the only one who can see the beautiful sight.
Jk;where is my hubby? Who are you mister?
Tae: why don't you like my new side.
Jk; no I didn't like it but don't know why I start to loving it.
Tae: don't be this much cute baby. I really wanna eat you raw right now. You don't know how hard for me to control myself. How much I wanna show you that I love you crazily. I never feel those weird feelings which I feel near you. I never feel my heart is this much happy. Still I couldn't say bcz I really don't want to let go that moment. I was loving the moment where I am slowly slowly open up with you. We stay as a stranger and then start to fall for each other. I was in love with this moment when I badly wanna propose you but again back away thinking about rejection. This all feeling was like a high school teenager first crush or first love and I was enjoying every bit. I badly wanna talk with you but back off thinking you will be uncomfortable. I am sorry for telling all this late. But I love you.  I really love you a lot. You can't even imagine how much I love you. I am sorry for not showing my love but I am afraid whenever I show my love this person leave me . I am afraid to lose you. I taught if I will show you my love you will also leave me. I am sorry . Sorry for everything.
Jk; don't be sorry I know you didn't mean this all. You never mean to be hurt me. I am glad you enjoyed your days with me. Let's forget everything and start from before. You me and our love. Let's start our new chapter as a life partner.
Tae: hmmmm
Both back away and left from there after bidding good bye to all. All the scene was recorded by every well know channel . Yn feel angry also humiliated so she left the party without knowing others. In taekook bedroom
Tae is laying on the bed and jk is laying top of him. Playing with his shirt button.
Tae: bun don't you feel that I am not worthy of a angle like you.
Jk look at tae with a pout and again hug him .
Tae: what happened baby?
Jk; you said it so many times even before too. I don't like this topic again and again. Hubby can I ask something from you ?
Tae: what baby ask anything.
Jk; make me yours. Show Me your love. Make me feel the love for which my soul is craving. I waited enough now love me pls.
Tae; let me make you mine babe. Let me show you my love . I also wait for this Moment With that tae switch their position and hover over jk later they both made love whole night. There was just love and effection. Both are pouring their love. After some streamy moment both sleep in each other embrace. Both are feeling too happy finally they are in each other embrace.

Their life start passing with love and fun. Tae is way too much whipped for his husband. They really can't stay away from each other. Both are working and in weekend whole day romance. They just love to be in each other arms.

_______________________________________
I know this is not good. It was actually written before I just noticed it and saw already completed. I am not getting any time to write next part of " A superstar fall for his blind fan" and "heal me " so I thought to edit it and upload. Sorry if I make you guys disappointed by this story.