are we just s*x buddy

The whole room is filled with moan groan and skin slapping sound and here two male is in bed totally forgetting the night is gone and now it's morning... The younger one was panting heavily while the older on was pounding inside him mercilessly...
Jk; aaaahhh gosh tae now stop now I can't handle it .... Ummm fuck you are just a beast you monster aaa~~~ (he said while moaning loudly and tae was still slamming inside him mercilessly... After a few minutes he stop and jk feel something hot inside him feeling the Hotness he moan and tae laid beside him pulling his body in his embrace ) now don't show me your care after ruining me ...
Tae: come on bub I told you she is just a random girl who come and ask me about something but who told you be a double bunny... You said you will show me whom I belong and now you are saying this it's not good thing ...
Jk; now fault is my that girl was drooling over you now shut up and sleep we still have 2 hours for uni now let me sleep ...
Tae: baby (he suck jk's shoulder while jk look at him ) we still have 2 hours why don't we go for another round pls ... You should show me whom I belong too it's not like we just start long time ago ... It was just 1 round and I am horny . .. (he said with his baby face while jk look at him angrily)

Jk ; no in lunch time we did it too so no and I didn't told you go and do party till 4 at morning so now shut up and take rest ... (he said and closed his eyes while tae pout and think about the curse moment)
Sasha: here I am with my  another unholy story ...
Kim Taehyung and jeon Jungkook 22 years old both are best friends from childhood ... Tae's parents and jk's parents are best friends from the very first so they know each other from childhood... Both are very possessive for each other ... After 18 jk feel some desire for his best friend's deep voice muscular body and his charming nature so he offer him they should try physical activities don't know why tae agree and from them they are sexually active with each other ... Their first time was at tae's house when tae's parents wasn't present there also jk's parents was out of the city .... After their first time they were literally obsessed with each other... Mostly jk he love to being with tae ... He really like his company any way ... Tae always treat jk like he is his princess and jk also let tae do this as he love his Princess treatment... after completing schools they enroll in same uni and alis share same dorm as jk can't stay away from tae nor tae can .... So let's see what happens previous day and why jk was angry on tae from the morning... 

Right now jk was in his absence mind he was sitting on the bed only with his tee on when tae come inside n**** and saw jk is thinking something... He goes behind silently and start sucking jk's neck while jk Lean giving more access to tae .. . After more like 10 minutes tae back away and insert his hand in jk's tee pinching his ni***** making jk moan loudly...
Tae: what happened what are you thinking...
Jk; I shouldn't seduce you last night now look I didn't complete my home work and that blad will scold me ...
Tae: don't worry I also didn't did it so just stop thinking And let's get ready or we have time omo still 1 hour you didn't even take bath now let's go ... (saying that he pick up jk And they come to the washroom tae made jk stand and on the shower keg let their body get wet  ... Tae didn't care about that giving bath again is not big deal ..  jk feel relaxed so he sit on his knees closing his eyes he feel the cold water drops in him.... But he shut open his eyes feeling something hard ... He look and saw tae was brushing his d*** in his lips. .. he look at tae who give him a Nod and being a good boy he take the half if it in his mouth squeeze the other half after a long time finally tae come in his mouth who sowlled all the salty white liquid.

After their so called bath they come and jk become angry seeing the time .. 
Jk; aish you stupid look now we are late can't you control your horny d*** for some moments... (Tae smile nervously and said in sweet tone ).
Tae: aish bun what are you saying actually I was controlling but seeing your A$$ (he spank jk who glare at him ) I couldn't it's still calling me listen properly you will get to know (jk frown his brows and look at the)
Jk; and what he is saying??
Tae: it's telling me to eat him out suck him bite him (he said while licking his lips while jk smile and look at tae and tae know this sweet smile actually dangerous so he left and come with both of their clothes after that they both get dressed up and left from there ... They come to uni and saw the teacher is late today so they took breath of relief... Both look and all sit is occupied just Leaving 2 that too difference place and neither in any way tae will allow jk to sit without him .. he was going but one girl in last raw call him ... He goes there while jk cleanse his hand make a fist due to anger ... He too come and saw just on sit that too beside a girl who have crush on him ..  )
The girl ; look oppa I reserve this seat for you only .. (tae smile and sit beside her making her smile but her smile drop when he saw tae pull jk in his lap )