Criminal Minds: Danika

By Hatelifewriter33

What happens when the team accidentally catches a killer who kills killers? What will the team think about th... More

Ice
Hunt
Online
Note
Stripes
NY
BAU
First
Case
Bomb
Hired
Sadist
Tribe
School
CIA
Money
The Fisher King
Shot
Auction
Peter
Team
Player 3
New girl
Party
(25) THERAPY (25)
Frank
Tobias
Cut Out Heart
Rossi
Garcia
Pride
Wife
DoppelgΓ€nger
Family
Random
Surprise
Minimal Loss
Okay
Crash
Flight Risk
Demonology
Impala
Exorcism
Reaper
Runaway
Streets
G
Haunted
Danger
(50) BITE 50)
Foyet
Unexpected
Yellow Eyes
Job
Trail
Sacrifice
Headache
Park
Surgery
Knife
Gates
Hell
Ghosts
Ship
Autopsy
Angels
Boom Goes the Dynamite
Killing the Devil
Death of Life
Ari
Tip
President
Back
Pope
Sick
Manor
Funeral
Bank
Cards
Wedding
Dancer
Alex
Undercover
Blown
Accomplice
Death Row
Names
Birthday
Selfless
Quiet
Shepherd
Freedom
Bus
Awake
Woods
Charlie
Puppet
Seattle
Calm
(100) DOCTURE (100)
Helios
Court
Chicago
Book
Memories
Story
Pirate
Ahead
Blood
Liberty
Copy
Cat
Voice
Team work
New Orleans
Teams
Witches
Bathtub
Asylum
Deep
Comfort
Protection
Outsiders
Sneak
(125) ENLIGHTENED (125)
Collegues
Ecstasy
Replicator
Fans
Cannibal
Theme
Keel-Haul
Gold
Treasure
Mental
Fridge
Death Row Inmate
Text
Meetings
Innocent?
Town
Alpha
Bodies and Trees
Mistletoe
Pack
Arrival
Philosophy
Power Out
Missing
(150) INTERNET (150)
Cult
Red
Murder
Found
Cheat
Felony
Coward
Stupid
Window
Smile
Judge
Questions
Marks
Sleepwalk
Stuck
Ferry
Behaviors
21st Century
Countries
Ballard
Files
Formula
Empire
Cops
Show
News
Awards
Bradley
Imbalance
Ashely
Piano Man
Smoke
Pebble
Shirt
Announcement
Hole
Phase 2
Orders
Rogue
Command
Polaroids
Ultimately Bored
Maya
Imposter
Soul
Owen
JG
Leak
Flood

Car-Jacking

117 5 4
By Hatelifewriter33

My phone goes off and I realize it's Fitz. I furrow my brows but excuse myself and go into another room.

"I'm sort of busy."

"Cyrus' husband, James, was murdered in an attempted highjacking two days ago." He says and I lick my lips.

"Wow, um...sorry to hear that." I lie convincingly.

"I don't know what to do. It's all...surreal." Fitz admits and I sigh.

"Your job instead of calling me would be a good place to start." I joke and he chuckles.

Before he can answer, my other phone goes off and I see that it's Jake. I roll my eyes as I hang up on Fitz.

"Olivia just called me, she's convinced that James Novak was killed for knowing about something he shouldn't have." He explains.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" I scoff and notice Hotch glancing over at me from the conference room.

"I'm taking care of things on my end. I need you to take care of things on yours." He says and I hear dirt being scooped up and he then hangs up.

I huff and head back into the conference room as I put my phone away. Garcia continues on with the presentation as I go over to my spot.

"Sorry." I say and sit down in my seat and start listening to the case of none other than the murder of James Novak.

Hotch glances over at me again, but I look over at the screen with the gruesome photos of James. His face is looking up at the sky and I figure that Jake stayed with him until he died, probably apologized about him being killed too.

The screen turns off and the team starts to head out to question the cops who picked up the case first. I pull Hotch aside before he gets the chance to leave the room.

"I have to take care of something, I'll meet you guys soon." I assure him and he nods his head, knowing about my part time government work.

He doesn't know what I do, but he knows that he doesn't have a choice in the matter. I do my best to keep the two separate and it's been working pretty well, so far. But I have a feeling it's not going to be so easy this time.

I head out on my bike and and get to an auto shop going through back channels without cameras. I walk into a garage and get my gun out and point it at a guy who's working under his car.

"Lance McCollum." I say and he drops his wrench out of surprise.

"Who wants to know?" He asks and I put my foot on his crotch so he doesn't move out from under his car to get a look at me.

"Who are you?" He asks, clearly nervous.

"The United States Government. Here to tell you to serve your country."

"I can't serve nobody." He scoffs.

"Yeah a sick liver will do that to a person. But you know who gets free medical care? Transplants? Inmates do. I'm gonna need you to go to the police and confess to a crime." I say and he freezes.

"And if I don't?" He asks.

"Instead of six months and a chance at living, you'll have .6 seconds and no chance at all." I calmly warn, which seems to scare people more.

"Okay. I'll do it." He agrees and I smirk.

"Good. Now, stay under the car for another thirty seconds and you'll get that 6 months and a chance." I order and take my foot off his crotch and leave.

I call Jake on the way to my next location and tell him I did my part. He tells me that he finished his as well, that we'll check in later to see how everything's playing out.

I meet up with Hotch at the crime scene that's still taped off since it just happened two days ago. I remember it quite vividly, the scream of the woman before I shot her and the thump her body made when it fell to the ground. The terror on David's face, pleading for his life, his hands in the air as I put the gun to his face.

"Eh!" Jake orders before I pull the trigger and I follow his order and only point the gun at Rosen.

"I've always like you, David. You seem smart. Are you smart David? Can you work with me on this, or do I need to stop liking you and let my pet off It's leash?" Jake asks, nodding towards me.

"Get Novak." Jake orders me and I move my arm and point at Novak who's running down the street without looking away from David.

I pull the trigger and the bullet rips through Novak's back and he drops to the ground. But he's not dead, I made it look like an armature shot him.

"So, the victim was shot in the back, it wasn't a swift death either. Slowly bled out as he tried to crawl out of the street." Hotch explains, taking me out of my memory as he shows me the trail of blood on the ground.

"It says in the file he was a White House press secretary. That why we're on the case?" I ask.

"Yeah, Justice is taking over the case, wanted the best on it." Hotch explains and I can't help but see the irony.

"An APB was put out on the car. The rest of the team is visiting local auto shops around town." Hotch explains and I'm glad I left before the others got to the shop I was at.

My phone goes off and I huff when I see it's Cyrus.

"Your other job?" Hotch asks and I simply look at him and he walks away to give me some space.

"I heard about it, I'm sorry for your loss." I say about James, feeling absolutely no remorse whatsoever as I look down at the now dried blood in the middle of the street.

"I need you to find out who did this and-."

"Relax, my team is on the case. You're in good hands." I lie about the good hands part.

"I didn't mean you as an FBI-."

"Cy, I need to get back to my work so I can find out who did this. You should be resting, taking care of your daughter right now. I'll call you when I know more." I say and then hang up and I walk over to Hotch.

"Morgan and JJ chased a guy down from his shop. They're questioning him now. Reid searched the premises and found the beretta." Hotch explains as we drive to the Justice department.

I go to watch the interview but stop when I hear David's voice on the other side of the door.

"I'm gonna get myself some coffee, you want some?" I ask Hotch and he looks at me with furrowed brows but shrugs with a nod.

I go to the kitchen and gets the cups and start making the coffee. I know I can keep myself in check with this, but the likelihood of David being able to, is low. After a few minutes I start heading towards the interrogation room, putting my head down when David storms past me, not even noticing me.

I give Hotch his coffee and his eyebrows are furrowed.

"What is it?" I ask and then take a sip of my coffee.

"The head of the Justice department, Rosenberg, doesn't want to arrest the guy until ballistics comes back." Hotch states and then takes a sip of his own coffee.

"Wants it done right." I shrug.

"He was very adamant about it. He's too close to this." Hotch counters.

"What are you gonna do? Go up against the justice department?" I scoff.

"No, but I just think we need to be careful about what we tell him." He says and I quirk a brow.

"Hotch breaking the rules. That's a new one." I chuckle and he playfully glares at me.

My phone goes off and I grit my teeth knowing it's Jake.

"Go on. I'll take care of it." Hotch assures me and I leave to meet up with Jake at Wonderland.

"I'm quite literally in the middle of a murder investigation that I committed. So, if you could stop interrupting, that would be great." I say as I enter the office.

"Olivia knows it was B613." He tells me and I clench my jaw.

"You want me to take her out?" I ask.

"No, I'm keeping an eye on her. How's the investigation going?" He asks.

"Rosen won't sign off on the arrest." I say and he huffs.

"I'll talk with him." He assures me.

"Just don't make him too freaked out. If he's feeling under pressure, my team will notice." I warn.

"Noted. I promise this will all be over soon." He assures me and I huff.

"I don't mind things getting messy, but it's hard to be playing on both sides of the court at the same time. Literally." I state and he chuckles at the metaphor.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." He assures me and I nod and head out.

—————

I find Hotch in his office and I close the door after entering. He looks up from his paperwork and has a confused expression on his face. I huff and sit down across from him and he just waits for me to start.

"I need you to take me off this case." I say and he furrows his brows.

"If you're worried about the attendance-."

"David Rosen isn't the one who's too close to the case. I am. James Novak was Cyrus Bean's husband. You know, Cyrus Bean who works for President Fitz?" I ask, he leans back in his chair and has a look on his face as if he's thinking.

"The case is over. We arrested the suspect after he confessed. Why didn't you tell me this before?" He asks and I realize that Jake did talk to Rosen.

"Cyrus called me. He wanted someone he could trust on the case. He's a paranoid old man, who is now a single father to a little girl. I couldn't just say no." I lie convincingly and Hotch takes out some alcohol and pours both of us a glass.

We watch as Cyrus Bean breaks down on national television about his husband. Fitz brings him off the stage and Olivia takes over the microphone and finishes the statement of James Novak's murder.

Author's NOTE:
Sorry that this chapter was shorter. I don't know if I'm going to have it where Olivia tries to take down B613 or not yet.

That whole story line was kind of dumb to me because it's like: this is a whole ass government organization and you expect to be able to take it down with Rosen and your team? It just screams Main Character plot armor to me. Like, be real, this organization isn't some spy kids shit. They've been around since the 60's or longer, not to mention that Danika is now in B613 and she has no soul and would kill Liv and her team without hesitation. Like girl, stay in your lane.

And I know what you're thinking: you do this with Danika all the time with her plots. She took over B613 with ease in a few weeks. But I try to give actual reason and make it seem probable.
Like: okay, she can also read minds, she knows how to kill people for a living and has done undercover work multiple times. Also not to mention she helped someone take over an entire TV network, by barely lifting a finger and controlling the people around her. She also has no conscience (soul), wasn't known by Rowan and had nothing he could use against her. She completely had the upper hand.
All while Olivia and her team don't really have any of that. Huck is a great agent, yes, but has multiple weaknesses, his family, his work friends, along with a conscience. Quinn...I don't really like her as an agent to be honest. I don't know why, sometimes it seems like it all came super easy to her and it's like they tried to make her a Huck 2.0 or something and gave her a ton of plot armor, it just doesn't work for me. Plus she's new to the game. David Rosen, he works for justice, but doesn't really know how this B613 agency really works. Like Jake has said multiple times that the White House is least of his concerns...Abby, I don't really know what she brings to the table other than being close to David and getting him to do what she asks. And Liv, who's stuck between Fitz and Ballard. Who both want Ballard in charge of B613. And yes, I know she sleeps with him to get what she needs, but I felt like that was lazy writing because as a very experienced agent, why the hell would you put all the information on your phone that's easy to access?! Like what? Use for head!

And I honestly have no idea what's going in with Harrison and his like evil girlfriend in the show either, so I haven't added that in yet.

But I am thinking about having James Novak's death possibly be about The Vice President's murder being covered up instead of her husband's murder. We'll see how it goes.

I am also planning on more Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural chapters. And the brothers trying to get Danika's soul back.

So please, comment and let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
3.1K 45 20
"𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
512 88 21
*YES I KNOW JO AND ASH AREN'T RELATED BUT THEY ARE FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY SO SHUT UP* Mona Harvelle looked to be your average 20 year old girl...
Hard Life By Cami

Fanfiction

24.7K 1K 125
~*Book 1*~ It's a Criminal Minds Demily story, please read it and comment. I have been writing it for a long time, but now I'm writing it on Wattpad...