Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

Reina714 tarafından

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... Daha Fazla

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

102: Ambush

239 4 0
Reina714 tarafından

After the end of the world, animals have awakened their supernatural powers at a speed unmatched by humans.

  Animals with awakened superpowers have natural leadership among their own kind. Mutated animals leave the human world and even attack humans. Most ordinary animals will only attack mutant animals.

  It is no longer easy for humans to eat meat. They can only rely on various canned meats or semi-processed meats left in factories to survive.

  Xu Ning estimated that there might not be much meat left on human hands.

  But meat is not rare in the animal world where strength is paramount. The ability to hunt has never been given up by animals. As long as they are willing, they can always catch food.

  Feng Nian still wonders why humans don't hunt by themselves, but Xu Ning has already judged it this way...

 "Then cooperate with them, only for transactions."

  As for mutual protection of each other's territory, Feng Nian is confident in his own strength. If one day it cannot even protect Mao Dog Mountain, human interference will only be a disservice.

  It doesn't want humans to ask it to help in the name of cooperation if something happens in the future.

  The cat is not taken advantage of.

  Xu Ning nodded and wrote down his and Feng Nian's thoughts on the tablet with his paws. When Captain Wu was deep in thought, he added: "If there are any special circumstances in the future, we will discuss the matter on a case-by-case basis. You cannot guarantee that all human beings will They all treat us kindly, but we cannot fully cooperate."

  The bottom line of these contents is still the same sentence - people who are not of my race must have different minds.

  Even people of the same race, even those who are close to each other, will sometimes be betrayed and hurt, let alone a group of strange alien races.

  Captain Wu frowned, but still wanted to try harder.

  "Can we discuss cooperation matters again? This is a win-win situation for us."

  If the territorial guardians of both parties can also participate in each other, then Mao Dog Mountain and the town will be much closer. These relationships may not be important in most cases, but they can bring considerable help at critical moments.

  Xu Ning shook his head.

  "I can understand your thoughts. We can discuss it again if necessary, but for now we can just establish a transaction cooperation."

  Seeing it like this, Captain Wu didn't force it. If the cooperation deepens step by step, he can always reach the step he expects.

  After that, Captain Wu asked someone to take out the transaction sheet that he had prepared before and put it in front of Xu Ning. Someone was waiting next to him. If Xu Ning didn't understand something, they would explain it in words in time. .

  Feng Nian moved his body and looked at the list with a serious look. He relied on humans not being able to understand what they were saying and asked Xu Ning without any concealment: "What is this?"

  Xu Ning flipped through two pages with her paw, then turned to the top page and said, "It's a breakdown of how much dried meat is needed to exchange things with humans."

  It casually snapped a line of text, "Well, if we want to change the quilt for humans, we will need twenty pounds of dried meat."

  Quilts are also in high demand in the human world. In today's crazy weather, even a small amount of human quilts can cause problems due to freezing, so the price is higher.

  But these are fine in the eyes of cats and dogs. One quilt is enough for several cats and dogs to sleep together. When the time comes to unite and exchange with humans, each one will not have to spend so much.

  Feng Nian asked curiously: "What about the medicine?"

  Xu Ning flipped through and found animal medicines on the fourth page and said, "Including diagnosis and treatment, the medicines range from two to ten kilograms depending on the weight."

  It seems to be okay.

  Feng Nian blinked and thought: "Then how much food will we give them in a while?"

  Its topic changed a bit quickly. Xu Ning thought for a moment and said, "Let's look at human pricing."

  This price list has not yet been officially used, so it is difficult to estimate the cost of things like pregnancy tests.

  The two cats read the contents above carefully, and a group of people sat nearby to watch the two cats discussing with their heads leaning against each other. The serious atmosphere made the group of humans want to touch each other.

  On the last page, someone added a sentence in handwriting.

  "The above price depends on the situation of both parties. The price will fluctuate up or down by two kilograms of dried meat."

  Seeing that there was nothing wrong with the current shopping list, Xu Ning nodded happily towards Captain Wu and the others. The black cat sat up from lying down and looked at Captain Wu and the others.

  "Then, happy cooperation."

  Captain Wu smiled and stretched out his hand, and quickly touched the heads of the two cats.

  The two cats who clearly predicted his behavior: Human hobbies, it's really not surprising at all!

  After agreeing on cooperation, Xu Ning asked about the dried meat needed for the inspection and put five kilograms in the conference room.

  The jerky made by cats is so clean, but in today's urgent shortage of meat, we still cherish it very much.

  Captain Wu asked someone to take the meat away and send part of it back to Jin Xinhuan. He himself planned to send the two cats away from the town himself.

  The wind outside was blowing very hard, and the fur on Xu Ning's belly was shaved clean again. Feng Nian was afraid that the cat would catch a cold if he walked outside, so he simply let Xu Ning stay under the blanket and used his special powers to steal the little guy again. on the back.

  The big black cat itself is very big. Now it stands much higher than an adult man's knees. With a big cat bag behind it, the height of the whole cat when it is on all fours is as high as an adult man's thigh.

  Xu Ning lay on Feng Nian's back and squinted at the can in front of him. He swallowed and put the can into the space. Instead, he took some dried meat from the space and held it in his mouth. He asked Feng Nian in a vague voice. Nian: "Would you like some jerky?"

  "okay."

  Feng Nian paid attention to his back. When Xu Ning took out the dried meat from the space and put it on its back, he used his superpower to send the food to his mouth and held the dried meat firmly.

  The humans watching this scene didn't know what to say for a moment. Jin Xinhuan, who hadn't left yet, came out and bumped into them. She covered her chest and screamed in her heart. Her face was covered in blood.

  There were many people surrounding the small building. Due to the majesty of the army, they did not dare to get too close, but it could be seen that many people were looking at this side.

  As for the purpose...

  The cute white cat is lying on the back of the big black cat. The fierce big black cat is protecting the princess like a knight. Whenever any unfriendly eyes fall on Xu Ning, the fierce eyes will look at him.

  Such a big black cat is not easy to mess with. Feng Nian doesn't like to open his eyes completely like other cats. The half-drooped green eyes make people subconsciously shrink.

  Feng Nian walked to the door of the car and used his supernatural power to open the door. He first sent Xu Ning to the car before jumping in.

  After Captain Wu sat down in the back seat, the man who had been waiting in the driver's seat started the car.

The only thing you need to worry about is that those people will cheat them.

  Xu Ning nodded, indicating that he had kept this matter in mind.

  After the military card went a little further, some people in the crowd followed the crowd and left the town, taking a shortcut to meet up with their companions who had been waiting outside to get their hidden weapons.

  The car quickly reached the bottom of the wall. Feng Nian jumped out of the car and carried Xu Ning on his back. He nodded to Captain Wu and left.

  While they were still on the wall, I was in awe. , someone ran towards the mountain first.

  The tightly wrapped man was waiting at the foot of the mountain. He saw someone running this way. Before the other person could speak first, he asked first, "They came out? Which way are they going?"

  The man stopped panting and said, "We are walking towards that mountain. Are you sure you want to go there and cause trouble for them?"

  It wasn't that he was destroying their morale. In the situation they just saw, the big black cat was not something they could deal with. The power looked very powerful.

  The man said angrily: "If you don't go to them to cause trouble, how can you prevent them from cooperating with Commander Wu? Is it possible to go to Commander Wu?!"

  "Those guys dared to do that to me. If it hadn't been for the thick snow in winter, I would have gone to take revenge!" The man's expression was ferocious, making the wounds on his face even more terrifying. "The same goes for that son of a bitch Li Xiancheng. He actually stood in front of a group of beasts. Over there, I'm afraid his mother might have knocked his brain off when he was born."

  His appearance was too intimidating, and the messenger shrank. Instead of trying to persuade him, he changed the subject and said, "Where are the others?"

  There were more than one or two people injured by the animals in Mao Dog Mountain. Including the people they greeted, the number had reached more than thirty people.

  "Took everything away." The man suppressed his hatred and said calmly.

  "Who is this?" the messenger repeated in confusion.

  Seeing his expression, the man raised his lips and smiled: "You don't think we're going to go directly to trouble those two cats, do you?"

  He rubbed his fingers and smiled meaningfully, "Those two cats are powerful, but no matter how powerful they are, they can't stop a gun and a sniper rifle. If I hadn't prepared a hand first, do you think the mayor and police chief How can the weapons found by those two losers match up?!"

  Having said this, the man looked at the messenger with a faint look, "Tell me, if those two cats find that there are regular guns attacking them, will they still abide by the contract?"

  The messenger had goosebumps all over his body at his words, and cold sweat broke out on his back. He knew that he was involved in something that he shouldn't be involved in, but he could only laugh and said: "You still have the foresight, Wu Tuan." Long-term plans will definitely be in vain."

  Hearing what he said, the man looked a little proud, but he still looked at the messenger reproachfully and said: "Don't say that I am targeting Commander Wu. In this matter, I am only targeting those beasts on the mountain. ."

  On a cold day, the messenger laughed dryly and agreed with him, sweat dripping down his back.

  Seeing his useless look, the man exhaled hotly and said: "Okay, if you are busy, go back first. Just remember, don't let it slip, otherwise I won't guarantee your kid's safety."

  "Hey, yes, yes, I know."

  After hearing what the man said, the messenger was ready to be forcibly involved in this matter. Now when he said that he could go back, the messenger joked and ran away without looking back, feeling in his heart I made up my mind never to get involved in this matter again.

  Not long after he left, a group of people came out of the woods with guns.

  "Brother Li, you've got everything, but the guy hasn't come here to deliver the news yet?" The young man walking at the front asked with a frown. There were also several deep scars on his face. It was obvious that he had been raped by Cat Dog Mountain before. Everyone besieged the people.

  Brother Li looked back at him, took a gun from his hand and said, "He's here, I asked him to go back first."

  Hearing this, the young man frowned, "Why don't you let him go with you?"

  Brother Li glanced at him indifferently, "That's Granny Wu's only grandson. Let him come with us. What happened to you and you stood up straight in front of Granny Wu?!"

  Granny Wu was a widow. Her husband ran away when she was young, and she lived a peaceful life in the town with her child. Later, her son and daughter-in-law died in a car accident, and she raised her grandson alone.

  The group of people they have here, big and small, were not taken care of by the family in the past. Granny Wu is kind-hearted. If they come to see them when they encounter something, she will not dislike them for being idle and will help them if she can.

  Over time, Granny Wu's treatment here became particularly special.

  After being told this, the young people became quiet, and they ignored the possible hidden dangers of putting people back.

  "Okay, get ready to go." Brother Li put the gun away, "It's all active. Don't practice for so long. When it's time to actually use it, just draw it all for me."

  "I know, don't worry!"

  A group of people went up the mountain, avoiding the sight of patrols and heading towards the location of Cat and Dog Mountain.

  The mountain road was a shortcut after all. They saw the two cats walking slowly on the road halfway. Brother Li took a look, walked out about three hundred meters away, and arranged an ambush along the road. Try to get one to ambush you close to the Cat and Dog Mountain.

  With so many people and guns, he didn't believe that the two cats could escape from his hands.

  Brother Li himself stopped in the middle of the line, where he had the best view.

 *

  The two cats had no idea what was about to happen. They deliberately slowed down on the way back and talked about the unexpected baby in Xu Ning's belly.

  "The kitten I saw in my dream that day might be our cub." Xu Ning thought, "The little guy inherited my long hair and blue eyes, and other parts are more like you. When he grows up, he will definitely be A beautiful big cat."

  Feng Nian was silent, wanting to say that Xu Ning's statement was unreasonable. Whose cub could tell the mother's body in a dream after having made a nest in it? !

  But the kitten behind him became happier and happier as he talked. It sounded like the whole cat was immersed in joy. Feng Nian touched and chewed the dried meat in his mouth, pretending that he knew nothing and heard nothing.

  Xu Ning was not bored even though the cat was talking for a long time. It paused and put its kitten face on Feng Nian's back.

  "Feng Nian, what kind of cub do you want?"

  Feng Nian thought for a moment, and the first thing that came to mind was Xu Ning when he was a child. He smacked his lips and said, "I want one just like you."

  The kitten is delicate and loves to be clean. It looks like a little fool at first glance, but it has a lot of fantastic ideas in its head, and human knowledge is nothing to it.

  If there was another kitten like this, Feng Nian felt that he would raise it well.

  Xu Ning didn't know what Feng Nian was thinking about him. He blinked and recalled what he looked like when he was a child, and said, "It seems good, but I still want a little black cat."

  The big black cat is so majestic. If a little black cat is born, it will be particularly handsome.

  The cool and handsome little Zaizai must be very comfortable to wear.

  Hearing what it said, Feng Nian smiled and said, "Then I want a little black cat."

  Xu Ning stretched out his pad and patted the big black cat's back angrily. While retracting, he said: "There is only one cub, and we can look whatever we want. What you said is too casual." ."

  Feng Nian:......

  Feng Nian was unjustly slapped. He swung his big tail and walked forward briskly. He didn't defend the kitten's sudden frame-up at all.

  The road from the town to Mao Dog Mountain was very long. Feng Nian was afraid that Xu Ning would bump on his side, so he walked in no hurry. He also ate several pieces of dried meat on the way before he finally reached the place.

  The wind in the mountain stream was always strong, and some leaves were rolled and fell to the ground. Feng Nian paused as he walked forward, and his hair exploded slightly as he felt locked in his gaze.

  Xu Ning was dozing off on its back when she noticed that Feng Nian's footsteps suddenly stopped for a moment. He raised his head and was about to ask what happened when he felt the feeling of being stared at.

  Xu Ning's supernatural powers are much lower than Feng Nian's, so this perception is not very strong. But even just a little bit is worth keeping cats wary of in the cold wild.

  Feng Nian's pause didn't last long. It continued walking forward, but at a much slower pace. If someone approaches it at this time, they will find that within five meters of Feng Nian, the wind is rotating at high speed. If something tries to attack them, the strong wind will cut their skin and flesh the moment they get close.

  Xu Ning's back arched out of habit, but it forced him down again. It said, "A-Nian, I'd better go down and walk on my own."

  It was too much of a hindrance on Feng Nian's back. No matter how powerful the big black cat was, there was no way he could fight with it on his back.

  Feng Nian remained silent, and the wind gently pressed Xu Ning's back as he was about to stand up, stopping Xu Ning's movement to get down.

  Just when Xu Ning was worriedly urging Feng Nian to put it down, Feng Nian said: "It's not an animal, it should be a human being."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning stopped.

  Yes, only humans can ambush them on the road so accurately, and only humans can't feel the power of their two powers and try to attack.

  Xu Ning's beautiful blue eyes patrolled the mountains and forests. It would not be the simplest physical fight for humans to attack them. Those who are afraid of pain can't resist the attack of cats' claws, because they just don't know what kind of weapons they will use.

  On the mountain, there were only three people in the first wave of ambushes. One was holding a sniper rifle, the other was holding a pistol, and another was holding a telescope, observing the situation of the two cats.

  The equipment is complete, but if you look closely, you can see that the fingers of the man holding the sniper rifle are slightly trembling and stiff. At first glance, he is a novice.

  Xu Ning quickly caught the light reflected by the lens in the mountains and forests, and said: "Feng Nian, about a hundred meters up the mountain."

  Feng Nian immediately looked over there.

  At the same time, the man holding a telescope on the mountain also issued an attack command, "Hit the white one!"

  The white cat looks squeamish at first glance. It will definitely not be able to protect itself from the bullets. As long as the pistol and gun restrain the big black cat before it can defend itself, it will definitely inflict heavy damage on them.

  At that time, the black cat will hurriedly lead the white cat to Cat Dog Mountain, and other people on the road will take advantage of its vigilance to reduce their attacks, and the chance of successful hunting will increase significantly.

  Even if these two cats could return to the mountain alive, they would not be able to survive. At that time, it would be impossible for the other cats and dogs on the Cat and Dog Mountain to agree to Commander Wu's idea of ​​establishing diplomatic relations.

  As for them...

  What do things like guns and ammunition have to do with ordinary people? Of course it was all done by the army!

  They thought very well and put all the problems on the army. They could deal a big blow to the enemy and stay out of it. As for possible retaliation in the future, with the army on the front line of defense, what is there to be afraid of?

  Yet they themselves forget to anticipate the consequences of failure.

  Or maybe they have thought about it, but no one took it to heart.

  The bullet burst out of the barrel, and Feng Nian happened to follow Xu Ning's reminder and look over.

  Cats' dynamic vision is three times that of humans. Tracks that cannot be seen clearly in human vision can be traced in cats' eyes. Black cats rely on years of hunting experience to predict them as soon as possible. Determine who the target of this group of humans is.

 If it was still an ordinary cat from before, maybe Feng Nian would not be able to escape with the kitten except for the sadness and anger in his heart, but this is not the past.

  The powerful wind power penetrated between them and the bullets. The wind resistance increased exponentially. The speed of the bullets was reduced a lot in the field of vision of the two cats. Xu Ning lowered his head when the black cat moved forward and ran forward. The body dodges bullets.

  The sound of bullets falling into the snow behind them was muffled, but it hit the hearts of the two cats.

  "How did you hit me, how did you miss at such a close range?!" The man holding the telescope clapped his sniper hand angrily, and then his eyes fell on the person holding the gun next to him, "Also, Didn't you say you were going to shoot him when he attacked?! Did you hear what you said?!"

  The man with the gun said with a bitter look on his face: "I didn't do it on purpose, it was just that I seemed to see those two cats looking at us."

  His eyesight was good, and he could see the two cats, one black and one white, looking at them without relying on tools. The fear that came out of nowhere slowed down his movements.

  Telescope Man: "Just looking at it, can it still kill us?!!"

  Just when the two were about to quarrel, the sniper suddenly started firing continuously, interrupting the argument between the two.

  "They're coming."

  The author has something to say:

  Description of other things about the bad guy

  It's not whitewashing or anything else, it's just that the author firmly believes that no matter how bad people are, they still have good sides, so there are these plots.

  But even so, if they do bad things, they will always be bad people, and they are not worthy of love and forgiveness.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
139K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...