his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer 💗
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra 💖

chapter - 12

5.1K 226 6
By kim_snowflake

|Daarika pov|

A new day again. When I woke up, the guards and everyone got ready for depart. I was looking at them removing all the tents and camps here.

I was looking at them. Then they brought a pallaque for me to sit.

I was about to get in when I heard someone calling me.

I turned and saw a soldier

"Begum, sultan wants your presence " he said and I looked at him confused.

What does he want now???

I was looking at him when he said

"Begum please..." He said asking me to come with him. I nodded and went with him.

We walked to the place where he is standing while reading something in his hand.

"Sultan....did you ask my presence?" i called him and he turned towards me.

"Oh begum You are here" he said and gestured the soldier to let us have privacy.

I looked at the guard who went away.

"W-why d--" before I could complete my sentence someone lifted me in the air and made me sit on the horse.

"WHAT TH---"

"Shuu begum. Do what I say. Ride house with me to sultanate" he said and got on the horse.

"What????" I asked unable to believe myself.

"Yes begum. What does you think? You will have all the comforts and happiness you had in your kingdom being a princess?? Let me remaind  you, you are my wife and that doesn't mean you have all the powers. You are also a puppet to me. Now stay" he said looking at me while I looked at him blankly.

That means he doesn't know that my father treats me like a maid and not as a princess.

Suddenly I felt him gripping the rope and he announced his soldiers to depart.

My eyes teared up listening to his words.

I have never once been a princess even if I am the one who should be the princess.

I don't even what the title of princess or wife of the sultan of sultanate.

I just dreamed of having a normal life with just a normal husband and a normal place.

I never wanted those luxuries nor a king as my husband.

|At HIND kingdom|

"Your highness, sultan Yuhaan and princess daarika reached sultanate today" an attendee said

Chandra shekhar who was reading some letters nodded his head and asked the attendee to leave.

It was already midnight and still Chandra shekhar was working.

He was reading a official letter when he noticed someone's shadow in the room.

He stood up and shouted

"Who is there??? Come out!" He yelled and looked at the place.

There was no one.

"Guards!! Guards!!" He shouted but no one was there.

He looked here and there.

Sweats started forming in his forehead

He looked here and there and saw a letter which had stains of blood in it.

Get ready chandra shekhar
The next is yours
May your son rest in peace

-your hater

The letter slipped away from his hands.

"R-rajveer!!" he wispered.

He immediately stood up and ran towards his chamber only to see guards standing there crowded.

"R-RAJVEER!!!" He heard his wife, yamini screaming and crying.

His guards felt his presence there and the turned to see Chandra shekhar standing there.

They bowed and made way for him.

There he saw his son..........lifeless......in his wife's arms.

"R-rajveer!!! My beata!! O-open your e-eyes!!! " She screamed while shaking him.

"What h-happened" chandra shekhar wispered seeing his son's dead body.

He couldn't disgust it.

"Reporting your highness...... yuvraj's chamber suddenly got fire and it spreaded really quickly. We tried to save yuvraj b-but w-we failed to save him, forgive us" Azan, the general said.

Chandra shekhar gripped Azan's collar and shouted

"What's the use of you and your soldiers when you couldn't even save the prince of the country huh?! How will you protect me in the future?! " He screamed at him.

Azan kneeled down and apologised

"F-forgive us your highness" he said along with the soldiers.

A tint of fear rose up in Chandra shekhar's heart.

The fear of death???

|At sultanate|

|Daarika's pov|

We reached sultanate by the dawn. The whole ride, none spoke. None really wanted to speak with each other.

After arriving here, Yuhaan got down and helped Daarika come down from the horse.

"Don't think i am good with you. It's just that I don't want my father to know that I hate you. I married you just for his words." He said

I looked at the entrance to see some women who were dressed up in lehanga's with Vail covering their face. The sultanate gives a very vibe of Muslim culture.

Yuhaan leaned his hands forwards and I looked at it hesitatingly. It's a very first time to have a skin contact with any man.

I got hurt by some of the in the military base but never once anyone have tried to touch me.

"Do you want me to hold your hand forcefully or will you?" He asked with a smiling face and irritating was clearly visible in his voice which he wispered.

I kept my hands in his and we turned to see the ladies coming towards us.

"Welcome, choti begum" they said and did some rituals to which I just did what ever they say.

And again goes with the choti begum

I feel like I am being a third wheel between his wife and him but what will I do?? I am struck here!

After the rituals I was guided by Yuhaan inside the sultanate court.

The palace of sultanate was so mesmerizing. The walls are painted dark green and the floor are polished with rose gold marbles.

The decorations were too beautiful to be real.

We reached the court and we were standing infront of the former sultan and former queen who has a dominating aura.

Sultan Rafan Ahmed Khan and begum Zinnet Qureshi wali.

"Greetings sultan, begum" Yuhaan said

"How was your trip to hind Yuhaan?" Rafan asked

"It went well father" Yuhaan said

Rufan's gaze fell on Daarika and Yuhaan noticed it.

"Greet them" he wispered and Daarika immediately greeted them

"Greetings sultan and begum" she said politely

"Welcome princess Sarika" his father said shocked daarika.

Daarika moved her gaze towards Yuhaan who face had no reaction.

"I am sorry, but i am not Sarika. I am her elder sister, Daarika"
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 465K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
1.4M 52.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
11.5M 690K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
1.2M 56.3K 54
She heard that Marriages are "MADE IN HEAVEN". But she never thought she would end up having an ARRANGE MARRIAGE. And he NEVER wanted to marry. She b...